coinexchange.io/market/MINEX/BTC
blog.request.network/introducing-continuous-payments-a61132332984
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ENG or ETP

POWR, XVG

XVG unless you want to miss out on the flippening

PEPE Coins

VTC, NAV, SUB

ETH. Obviously not a meme. It's bouncing around $300 for a reason. This is accumulation.

too late for that
i was thinking of dropping 10k on this. but i keep hearing that its still overpriced at 300. wat do
why is vtc so popular?

VTC is solid now.

sauce

IOTA. when their new wallet comes out and they turn off the coo, it'll be too late to buy. they've got almost as many industry partners as ethereum. the dude who created proof of stake is an IOTA co-founder. next year they'll have smart contracts. they don't have any competition.

REQ but you don't have a lot of time

sorry no sauce
>NO FUCKING MEMES
what part of that dont u understand

what ever has dropped the most and will recover quickly

stratis, xmr, ark

Bitcoin (Cash), although its not an altcoin.

DGB at the floor, being added to new exchange. Just got accepted at tons of airports

From the OP pic I'm going to assume you're high testosterone. If so, IOC is a good choice. All of its memes are about being alpha, abusing women to get off, etc.

Cucks need not apply.

Nav.

Seconding ETP ie the ETH of the Orient

Lol. Digimarines still trying to sell their bags.

Pivx is going to go to about $5 and NEO will spike as well.
Not as sure but OMG may have a good come back

ASTRO
LINK

hmm ok not bad
already have 27
now this seems like a good idea

BLOCK

Bottomed out with news next week

stay poor

2 years

GRS

EXN

COSS

First link on google says Samantha Bentley, looks like it's her but I don't care enough to find that exact scene.

XVG.

VTC after the fork.

BLOCK

coinexchange.io/market/MINEX/BTC

at wht should we buy in?

Anyone have sauce on this pic? I've been searching for years

for neo i mean

COSS. UI release + Fiat rollout will blow this coin up.

req is fucking good token buddy.

ChainTrade. You're welcome future rich user.

invoices? why not just use escrow? serious question

>XVG.
>VTC after the fork.
WHY VTC ?

>too late for that

Not really it's still 30% cheaper than it was a month ago

Neo

Stox. 100% risk free gains.

Litecoin. Obviously

why would you accumulate altcoins before a btc fork?

this board is so dumb

Coss will be huge
Ark
Sonm

You fucking idiot. Because alts are bled out and BTC will be highest before the fork and will nosedive post fork.

Monero
Litecoin
Factom
Doge
Digibyte (unironically)

Just bought crypto for the first time. 0.00669018 BTC and 0.0837958 ETH, what else should I invest in and/or how badly did I fuck up?

NEO, UBQ, RPX, XLM. Post fork moons.

ARK
WTC
OMG
LINK
NEO/GAS

>xmr stratis ark
>not bad
And you rejected req? Lol you're trash

AST is an easy 2-5x after fork (beta release soon)

XVG

COSS (COSS.IO) is a unique opportunity. If you take 10 minutes to read what they have in the works you will want to transfer your money off bittrex and poloniex and start dealing soon in USD to alts directly. To add to the benefit, they are giving 50% of proceeds from fees to the community that owns their token - crazy potential here.... don't be a cuck sitting on the sidelines watching COSS go up 100x

So what should I do? I've got a COSS account, but don't know the right approach to invest in it.

Bitbay

Req is a stupid idea. Thats why theres escrow

COSS is a scam stfu already

Use BTC or Eth to buy COSS tokens from the exchange.

Why would it be a scam?

Is buying litecoin is a good idea? I have roughly 2.7K that I can do anything with.

the only coin that's been stable through out the BTC pump

protip: there's a reason for that

buy more eth bish

Xlm obviously

I am in on both of these already

How much higher can you forsee them going?

ARK

Litecoin

like a cute little bootleg pep

friccin' beaned moron!

If you don't put money into DGB before it takes off like it's supposed to, then it's your own damn fault.

Yes, it was pumped on it's release, but fuck that noise. This coin is going places.

I've bought so much ETP at this $3 level, when shit starts going $10+ I'm gonna be rich.

ADX

XEL, Waves, PTOY

I'm going for blackcoin, but it's only around a quarter per coin so 50/50 on how much a meme it actually is. I put what little bitcoin cash I had into that just because the price and history seemed like it hadn't peaked yet.

Vtc is popular because it is a very simple coin. There isn't some crazy elaborate scheme behind it.

It is fast and user friendly with a working wallet. It also is easily mined by anyone with a computer as it is GPU mined.

It's a fresher more viable version of LTC. Also, you can just look at how it has held up considering the current climate for altcoins.

I have filled my bags during this dip. If you catch it at the right time you can get it for damn near 40k. This is at least an 80k coin and before the bloodbath it was testing 100k.

Not sure I hope POWR goes to 10$ and XVG goes to 1$ desu. Probably impossible tho

CONTINUOUS PAYMENTS

imagine being at work and u check your bank account and you're getting paid every fucking second??? and then you check again and your rent is coming out every SECOND instead of once every week/2weeks??!?!?!

THIS IS A FUCKING GAME CHANGER RETARD

/b SCUM

I will retire because of this coin

XVG one dollar wew lad. That's literally 15B mcap in one of the most saturated markets of all –privacy shitcoins.

KMD

nigga...can you please explain what is continuos payments? will req pay it? how ? i did not get what is cont payment concept

literally the only good coin in this thread

You know how you pay rent every month you live in an apartment. Same thing, except by the second and YOU'RE the one getting paid.

Fun fact, to even up to one of walmart's wealth CEO's in terms of a year's profit, you would need to consistently make $7.15 a second. I can't remember the math exactly for an average american in their prime but just convert $50,600 a year into second to see how much the average joe makes per second, then you'll see what I'm getting at.

Syscoin

shh i want them to buy my bags at a higher price, youre ruining it, delete!

>he isnt all in on MEME

In what time frame though

FUN OR KIDSCOIN YOU FUCKING IDIOT. HOLY SHIT ARE YOU THIS DENSE?!

OMG POWR TENX NEO

haven't been keeping up for the past few weeks, holy shit FUN has bled out

hmm..ok...but how i get these continue payments? by holding req? who will get this paid ? isnt it retard way to pay ...let say u want to pay rent...u go owner and say i will pay though continue payment? will bank allow to deposit every fucking second....i think i lost it...but really curios to know

NO. ITS THE GREATEST COIN EVER IDIOT. WE ARE THE FUN MARINES!!!

you don't need to hold REQ.

basically, REQ will be a middleman between you and the house owner and will allow you to agree with how often the payments will come out. at the moment they are first doing daily payments but then hourly/minute/etc

here's a link explaining it better: blog.request.network/introducing-continuous-payments-a61132332984

I was hoping for NAV but it's direct competition, XVG has been doing much better.

ALIS

coin burn soon