Hello Veeky Forums

Hello Veeky Forums.

I have two questions regarding the face.

1. David Gandy has a really asymmetrical face, yet he is really attractive. What gives?

2. What can the average joe do to improve his or hers facial features? Can lifting weights or cardio alter your facial bone structur over time?

Face looks symmetrical to me. And boiling it all down to symmetry is retarded. Face like height is genetic and can't be improved,that's what makes it attractivery.

Isn't asymmetrical, his nose isn't straight that's why you think is asymemetrical

also you can't change your facial bone structure after puberty

How does that thing work?

Eye color, hair thickness, brow thickness are the major attractiveness perks.

Why didn't he get a nose job?

Facial symmetry being the key factor in facial attractivnes is a meme. Started by autistic scientists who want to give an equation to everything.

The reality is most faces are assymetrical even attractive ones. Even top hollywood actors have assymetrical faces. Example Bradley Cooper was voted most handsome male actor and he is assymetric as fuck.

Key is that people don't really notice facial assymetry unless it's severe and photographers know how to take a good shoot so that it doesn't show on the picture.

noob here, what makes a face attractive

>Gandy
Where is he from?

Gandy is pretty swole

facial symettry doesnt matter and ur correct

What matters then?

The right facial proportions and facial harmony which is different from facial symmetry.

The proportional midface length, a proportional lower thirds and good looking eyes and proportional forehead. it's hard to explain

>Facial symmetry being the key factor in facial attractivnes is a meme.

Apart from OP's really misguided post, I always heard that asymmetry was what made a face more attractive and interesting to look at.

Never in my life have I heard that complete symmetry makes a face attractive.

I think he pulled it right out of his ass.

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Eyes, eyebrows, lips, head shape, proportions

Pretty much all the memes you read, and yet you will encounter people who don't have these features and are still attractive.

Beauty is simply beauty and it can't be explained.

>Beauty is simply beauty and it can't be explained
We'll see.

Why is it so bad to just be yourself, anyways?

kill yourself.

Face aren't meant to be symmetrical ya mong

There are other pics where he fits perfectly i only do it with OP pic to show how close to perfect he is

It doesn't fit because the lenses of the came

It's the golden mask ratio to show how beautiful a person is

being Vynz
if you're not vynz you might as well just kill yourself boyo~

>gif
Holy shit I lost omg

based vynz

1. Symmetry is overrated as fuck. Pic related has asymmetrical eyes and ears but she's still one of the most beautiful women in the world.

2. A) Nothing, other than lose fat.
B) Steroids have been proven to temporarily increase bone density. I see definite changes to the jaw of a person on Tren. Google image search "tren jaw" and you'll see what I mean.

>tren jaw
Literally nothing of interest pops up.

So what makes a face beautiful?

masculinity/femininity

No malformations or underdeveloped features, cat like eyes, and features that go well with each other. Gandys big nose goes perfect because he has a strong brow ridge and high cheekbones as well as monolids.

>cat like eyes

dont east asians have cat like eyes? they look weird tho

Not really. Just compare gandys eyes and a regular asians. Its very different because its not completely hooded.

>cat like eyes
How on earth are those cat like?

symmetry or character

Memes in the literal sense.
>see: Twilight Zone Season 2 Episode 6

cliffs

Edgy outer corners

Even during motion gandy is aesthetic. Truly a god among plebs.

Like this?

>???

Exactly

Looks like a seal

Sorry

>I am unironically classified as the same species as this
Science is fucking retarded

essentially:

>angular jaw
>prominent browridge (deep-set eyes)
>narrow nose
>flat eyes tilted inward