Hey Veeky Forums what do you guys use for motivation...

Hey Veeky Forums what do you guys use for motivation? Like what do you guys think about when you lift or in between sets? I usually think about my moral obligation to be fit and stay fit in my line of work and if I'm not others could pay the price with their life's including mine so that usually helps me push out the last excruciating rep. So tell me Veeky Forums what keeps you going?

Your moms fat camel humped jasmine scented undercarriage

that complete lack of ass is what motivates you? kek good luck making it

>Like what do you guys think about when you lift or in between sets?

my form and my next set

I think about all the people bigger than me, and how I want to surpass them, and I picture how I'll look when I'm fuck huge.
If that's not enough, I think about my ex, and how she's dating someone bigger than me now, and even if I don't want her back I just want to dwarf the new guy. And I think about girls who have mired me before, or talked about how they like how strong I am when I pick them up or toss them around in bed, and how I want to keep being that guy.
I want to be more than mediocre. Everyone "could be great if they really tried" or is an "underachiever". Fuck that. I'm sick of that mindset, I want to be the biggest, strongest, most educated and successful person I know.

concentrated cinge

I got autism watching that

this, but i also nervously check to see if someone is waiting on the equipment from a distance.

All the fat, pasty, balding, sad people I see around the office and going to work every day.
You shouldn't look like that in your 30s, Jesus Christ.

My motivation to go to the gym is all the time I've spent recovering lost gains from skipping workouts.
My motivation to go under (or over) the bar before a set is that nobody will lift that weight for me so that I can get stronger.
My motivation to push the bar between reps is that it's weighing me down already and if I don't hurry I will miss the final reps because I delayed them too much.
My motivation to pull the bar or my body between reps is that one more attempt won't hurt, at worst I'll just have to let go.

My motivation is the need to look good in cosplay so I can fuck 2.5D anime bitches at cons.

I think about the body I want, the girl I want to impress with it (it's an icing on the cake thing more than a motivation), and the fact that if I let down the man in the glass my life will be utterly meaningless. I know that if I stare in the mirror and don't like what I see, it won't matter what others think because I've cheated myself in the end. Is why I don't cheat on exams.

for my people and my fuhrer

I just think about the people who are stronger than me.
Makes me want to get stronger myself.
Now if you train for hypertrophy and looks, cant help with that.

I mostly think about how my dad died and how I want to make him proud.

This

He's dead though.

Only purest of waifus

I want to be as strong as possible in the big three so I can compete in a powerlifting meet later in life. My numbers are absolute DYEL tier.

>a powerlifting meet

just one

lmfao

i think about losing enough weight one day that i can clean the gunk and goo out of my pussy and it won't stink so bad.

If I like doing meets then I'll do more in the future.

ok good luck. hope you like doing it with guys' meats

Taylor Swift is so goddamn bland

>I want to make him proud.
Wanted to make him proud, surely?
He doesn't exist anymore, Timmy. He feels no pride

fag

yes, fag? how may i direct your call?

Direct it to your ass, bby

For him

>be me
>hear elijah wood's coming to town to premiere a movie at a swanky hotel
>tickets are stupid expensive, whole experienced, catered after party
>say fuck it and walk up there dressed up with two buddies
>security is a 60 year old woman standing at a door
>she walks away and we sneak in
>standing there eating rich people food
>some guy comes up asking my buddies for credentials
>they get kicked out I casually walk away
>go outside for a smoke
>look over and theres little frodo
>dressed like a hipster standing around fat numale bloggers
>try to talk to him
>bloggers are looking at me funny
>gives me bullshit politically correct answers
>no sign of human life
>laugh at him because I'm towering over him and he's just a little piece of shit
>walk away

Yeah, I know. He's dead, but his memory is still my main motivation.

Surely

And? He's still rich, more successful than you and gets more pussy than you ever will in your life lmao.

But you're taller than him. Congratulations.

This is the funniest thing I've watched all day

Don't worry man. Unless you're doing 10x10 in the only squat rack available, there's no issue.
If someone wants to use the machine you're on, they'll either ask to work in or ask how many sets you've got left. Don't be so scared of taking space in this world man, like what the fuck.

I rarely post, but holy hell, please work on your confidence bro. You deserve to take up as much space in the gym as anyone else. I hope your mental state improves.

I think about her

I'm just angry, angry at people who shit on me (even if it was 10 years ago) angry at myself for being weak, angry at everything really. I'm seething most days whether I'm lifting or not, at least when I'm lifting the anger helps and I get a bit of relief. Sounds like copypasta but it's true.

Here's some tits.

>Like what do you guys think about in between sets?

About the absurdity of life