Will it ever recover?

Will it ever recover?

>tfw when I sold at 700

I will buy back in at 200

it'll recover when all the alts do. no reason to signal this one out

It’s a fire sale right now. Neo will most likely go up exponentially after this fork is over. It’s one of the less risky alts to buy during this dip

When China has regulations it moons. Will take long time.

LOL

It will likely stay at sub 30 for a very long while. And I don't see it it ever going past 40 again, unless China shills it of course.

yeah yeah you probably thought ANS would never moon pass $7 again either.

$100 by December is. Still. On.

>$100 by December
That would mean a 6.5 Billion market cap.

And I don't see that happening, even if China starts riding it

you shall see.

Also, They will be adding more to supply and most importantly BTC will be more or less close to 10K.

It wont, it'll be eclipsed by ETP

DYOR. the supply has already been added. no more is planned to be added for some time.

ETP is trash - look at their telegram, a bunch of cry babies. Leaking info about exchanges before release, theres a bad reputation already. won't recover

There is still 35 MILL Neo to be added. Just saying.

And it will still only be only a bit more than eth circulating supply.

And then it is done, unlike ethereum, who has no hard cap. Same with GAS.

$300 by march 2018

yup. ETP is absolutely pathetic.

do you know what the plan is for these extra coins? no? you're just a moron who has done no research? thought so.

this.

Room for both. But etp gains will be larger percentage wise

NEO said in an interview that the china legal stuff would be sorted by the end of the year. They have good contact with china. Once china takes a chill pill it will moon.

Source or prob fake.

>Biggest crypto market is china
>Neo will not get banned, because they will not ban their own coin
>Better smart contract technology than ethereum
>No transaction fees
>Generate free Gas

$100 by the end of 2018. Screenshot this.

SHABOOEY IS MY BLESSING FOR NEO

Ok so I've been reading all along that "neo is great, it has smartcontract, fancy_crypto_word_0, fancy_crypto_word_1, etc ...

But nowhere did I find something that actually explains wtf it is
All I find when searching for more infos are videos and articles promoting the thing for people to buy, but nothing for people to understand

Anyone has a link to what I'm looking for so I can have an idea of why this is or isn't a good investment ?

the white paper

Should I set my buy order at 310k sats?

NEO still looks like a good bet long term

Don't worry for Neo. Not only will it recover but it will make its previous ATH looks like a joke.
Watch out for GAS as well.