Is there a reason why you guys avoid cardio other than it kills your gains?

Is there a reason why you guys avoid cardio other than it kills your gains?
is there something wrong with cycling or running?Weighted cycling builds endurance AND strength,why do you avoid that too?

inb4 infertility
unless you don't sit on your balls or damaging your prostate you are fine.

it is for health and endurance, and cutting. lots of people here want to get huge, so they avoid things that make them get smaller.

cardio is boring af
id rather sit down and do nothing

>cardio is boring af
>id rather sit down and do steroids

> it kills your gains

it literally doesn't

It does in the sense that you need fuel to build muscle.
If you expend all your fuel on cardio, there'll be none left to make muscle.

It doesn't take away gains, it's more like a gains abortion

This, cycling or running for a specific time frame with no hopes of going anywhere would drive me crazy.

Cycling or jogging to a destination is one thing I guess, but if I have to be stationary or just running a route then count me out

their joints are destroyed from heavy lifting and cardio makes it hurt. the only time they ever feel good is for a couple few hours 3x per week when there's enough blood pulsing through their system to mask their retarded fitness decisions.

Are there any anons here who play sports regularly and also have huge lifts? I've been avoiding cardio ever since I started and managed to hit a 2 plate squat last week but I don't ever want to get off the gains train so I'm scared of doing cardio.

What are some good suggestions for sports to play?

So eat more. What's the problem?

>you use more of the fuel thats needed for muscle recovery
>there is no remedy to this situation

how about eating more you faggot

If you are doing the sport competitively, you will have to focus more on the skill aspect of the sport than the strength portion in the gym. If you are just doing the sport to have fun then you can keep making them gains while also playing the sport. But both requires you to eat way more to replace the calories lost. In other words, you will have to work harder to increase one and maintain the other or increase on both.

Cardio is for gays. The only dudes at my gym that do cardio all like dick.

I do some cycling. Not performance oriented roadbike/mountainbike or anything competitive, just a tour a couple of times per week with a buddy of mine.
We usually do ~35km, averaging around 22km/h. (Really no idea whether that's utter shit or respectable)
And I take the bike to the gym (~9 km) if the weather allows it.

I can definitely tell that it's affecting my lifting, my quads are constantly sore and they're most likely the limiting factor in my squat and deadlift. But hey, I enjoy doing it, I don't intend to compete and cardio is healthy after all.

does we really need another reason beside IT'S KILL GAINS?

It takes away from the single-minded pursuit of gains. If you can't understand that then you're D.Y.E.L. anyway.

If you only do a couple light cardio sessions a week and eat enough to make up for calories burned, couldnt you actually benefit by using your improved endurance in lifting?

Cardio doesn't kill gains and a caloric deficit is not necessary for building muscle.

As someone that bike 10km+ every day i can tell you it only builds endurance.
My legs are DYEL

Niggas that only do cardio always look like fags

It doesn't kill gains. People are lazy and don't like the burn of the cardiovascular system being worked out.