I have 85k euro in crypto and a 10k buffer in fiat

i have 85k euro in crypto and a 10k buffer in fiat.

Tomorrow I want to quit my job, but I am still scared to. Is this a stupid move? I just feel sick when I work, even though the company is nice and all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iGsV6MosCNI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is your plan to spend all your money and be poor?

It's not enough. If you don't have another source of income you'll burn through it.

ok i will do it anyway, i knew it wasnt enough but i rather have 5 carefree years. thanks though

you will need some small internet income fist if you want to be poor NEET riding on crypto waves

Are you sure you want to do that, user? Do you realize that our world is about to be turned upside down? I can feel the end approaching. The Tethering. Research it.

perfect opportunity to start working for yourself, do you have a family OP?

Go do something you love!

fuck it you can make pictures or give scuba lessons it all doesn't matter. Just make enough so your daily expenses are coverd and make some more of that crypto so you can end that too at 45

no family of my own, but parents still live. I make some money trading on bittrex, but i dont go overboard.

i sorta know, if i can build a buffer for 3 years somehow i should be fine though. I cant imagine working 3 more years though, so i might have to sacrifice some btc.

Banking on a bull run is a mistake.

what if i cash out 20k to live off for 2 to 3 years? might just work

you really should not spend any BTC before they are worth at least 50k

thats what i want to do, but i may have to sacrifice some of my future gains to escape working. It destroys me that much.

Do it OP, if you don't do it now, you'll be a wage cuck forever and always at the back of your mind think "what if?"

You can jerk off on chaturbate in the meantime for some extra cash

It feels like I will be stuck there forever if I dont quit soon, yolo i guess

that's right faggot, grab life by the balls and take what you deserve. being a passive little fuck is for the bitches. YOU have the cock OP, fucking use it!

>Is this a stupid move?
yup

>implying i will ever use my cock
thanks

Nice I like you attitude
Best of luck

Lol

Taking a break of more than a year from work is going to look shitty on your CV if you ever have to rejoin the workforce. Do you have any skills? You could freelance or start your own business. 90k will get you about 4k a year in dividends at a push. If you have a house that's paid for you can lead a shitty no-frills lifestyle for that.

>Taking a break of more than a year from work is going to look shitty on your CV
I dont care, I had enough of this kind of life. Its the companies fault if they wont see value in my skills. I got a wide skillset, including conflict free communication. I have a flexible personality, which allows me to adapt to anyone I interact with if necessary. Being able to be this charming is as much of a gift as it is a curse.

Do you feel content with working 5 days a week? I certainly don't.

It's not an easy path, but it may be worth it.

youtu.be/iGsV6MosCNI

If you can find a way to make money on your own, go for it.

I'm in a similar situation although my crypto is a little lower at 72k.

I have been working on a trading bot in my spare time, and if I can make it profitable, I will quit my job, and move someplace less expensive than Los Angeles.

the video starts promising. Hope your bot will work out nicely.

>Its the companies fault if they wont see value in my skills.
So you didn't get the raise and/or promotion you thought you deserved but didn't earn or actually ask for.

>I got a wide skillset, including conflict free communication.
How deep in any given area? Broad surface knowledge is only good for making money on Jeopardy.

>I have a flexible personality, which allows me to adapt to anyone I interact with if necessary.
You have no personality of your own and just mimic the groups you want to be part of. They can tell which leads to your issues in 1.

>Being able to be this charming is as much of a gift as it is a curse.
Then you should have no trouble finding a much better position elsewhere and either moving on or using that offer as leverage to improve your current conditions.

>Do you feel content with working 5 days a week? I certainly don't.
I work six to seven days a week, maybe get a day off twice a month. 70-90 hours a week because I have an endgame and waiting on stocks and crypto to soar won't do it, I need income to keep things rolling day to day.
Find a hobby or take a two week vacation to reset - I guarantee you that the most miserable people I know are the low-, un-, and self-employed who have nothing to do with all their free time because they are boring as fuck.

>So you didn't get the raise and/or promotion you thought you deserved but didn't earn or actually ask for.
doesn't matter to me anyway, work is work they wont magically pay me 2x or 3x to make me stay anyway even if I asked. And even then I would be dead within a year. I had 2 previous jobs that i quit and they tried to keep me, I just made some bs up why I liked them but wanted to venture on or so. This time I plan on leaving for good. And this was back when my crypto holdings were at 10k.

>How deep in any given area? Broad surface knowledge is only good for making money on Jeopardy.
>You have no personality of your own and just mimic the groups you want to be part of. They can tell which leads to your issues in 1.
>Then you should have no trouble finding a much better position elsewhere and either moving on or using that offer as leverage to improve your current conditions.
I got a pretty cozy job now, 20% work and 80% sitting around all day browsing biz. I still dont like it, I really cant help it. I manage to make myself look capable and friendly to say, that they literally buy anything I tell them to. I was supposed to to some smaller projects over the past 2 Months but barely scraped them and lazed off and they just let me do it. I almost feel bad if I wouldnt feel crushed by working.

You working 90 hour weeks for the greater good is what I want to avoid and I intend to put my life on the line to do so. If I hit 0 Euro its game over, but at least I wont be in this daze anymore. Perhaps I will find something to make money with in the next 5 years, but if not that will be fine too.

>20% work and 80% sitting around all day browsing biz.
And you think 100% sitting around is going to make you feel better?

You sound bored as fuck, "retirement" isn't going to make things any better for you.

>Perhaps I will find something to make money with in the next 5 years, but if not that will be fine too.
How will not making money in five years be fine? Once you get out of regular employment it's very hard to go back.

Ask my brother who barely scrapes by and could just afford a one year lease in an apartment by following people around with a video camera. He was more worried about being tied to one place for a WHOLE YEAR than he's ever been about not being able to afford to replace the equipment that makes him money. Last "job" he held was for three days doing work he went to college to learn. He never even quit, he just never went back.

Ask my aunt who took a break from working for twenty years because it was her husband's job to make all the money, even when they nearly filed for bankruptcy and divorce but were to ashamed to so begged for help instead. Now she stocks bread at a grocery store twice a week because her first choice of answering phones in a clothing store was too stressful.

Ask my cousin who sells smokies outside his dad's feed store because fuck working for people who won't let him smoke weed all day at week.

You think any of them actually enjoy not doing anything all day? What can you have to look forward to if all you do is nothing?

>And you think 100% sitting around is going to make you feel better?
>What can you have to look forward to if all you do is nothing?
I am a truNEET and always find interesting things to do online. My whole time at work revolves around thinking what I can do afterwards. Every time I am in a Job I cant even make comprehensive thoughts unless it is the weekend. I experienced being a NEET for 1 year and then my Jobs and I always liked being a NEET more.

>How will not making money in five years be fine?
I could always try going the welfare route or simply executing the ultimate form of retirement. I am sorry to hear about your family, but I have ambitions and working is killing those.

I have 60k in crypto and I will get autismbucks which will cover my living expenses, should I quit my job?

Dude. Keep being a wage slave for just 0.5-1 year longer and you might have 150 carefree years instead.

Don't do it.

if its only 1 year longer I wont have any issues, since i got the fiat buffer already. What is the point of 10% more or less?

I would definitely keep this up if i didn't have that much already and I did for the past 3 years when Bitcoin was in the shitter.

Well OP I got a suggestion for you. I live in the US and I work for myself. But I'd rather actually discuss it on the phone with you.

its np, just post your bcc link, so we can both profit

Crypto is going to blow up massively throughout 2018, especially utility tokens and much moreso after ethereum gets better transactions/s. This will happen because actual useful things on the ethereum blockchain will be rolled out and used for real things in real life. The kind of hype and understanding this will create outside crypto and the investment that will flow in will be absolutely staggering. You'll miss out on that 80k turning into 1m.
This

I still got the other 85k in crypto. I am only 10k in fiat, which should be enough for a year if i cash out 0.5 btc later on as well.

Maybe i am totally delusional, but at least i am not an arkie..

It's like temporary address I guess, kmiller at dayrep dawt com

just shoot a message saying howdy

sent ;)

I didn't get it, do you have twitter? I'll make an account for you to message

sorry my wife thinks this may not be for us

haha man this is serious, make a twitter and shoot a message to the user russdeimon, and you have a wife??? how are you planning on becoming rich with girls slobbing on your knob with a wife?