19/m/uk ~60kg

19/m/uk ~60kg

been thinking about becoming an hero.

have a horizontal bar in my bathroom that can support my weight.
do i hang myself from it or just start callisthenics?

Ffs if you're going to kill yourself at least be a martyr and attack a mosque or something

fix your mentality shitboy

This will only give the leftists and muslims more ammunition, make sure to attack high ranking government officials instead.

>Becoming an hero
>Becoming
I don't say this often but FUCKING NORMIE REEEEEE, it's "I'm considering an hero" or "considering to an hero", REEEEEE

I think I'd prioritise my mental health over my physical if I were you.

You look fine physically, if you wanna stay lean -> Caliesthenics and fix your diet, if not I think you're in the perfect position for a clean bulk.

people who kill themselves are selfish

an hero came from some kid who killed himself because someone stole his ipod (reportedly). there was some myspace page or something to memorialize him and someone wrote "mitchell was an hero" on it. hence, "become an hero" is a euphemism for comitting suicide. people also say "an hero" as a verb. both are fine.

Are you one of those vegan lifters? FUARRKK

>being this absolutely fucking new
Holy Shit

it goes to show that all muse fans are ugly

I 100% been here long enough to know proper usage now are you degenerates going to tell me to do it or not.

"wah wah this is my internet"

0 weight training my whole life. always been athletic/gymnastic and owned a trampoline for a decade of my life. I'm nearly unhealthily skinny but im confident carrying my own weight.

What's wrong user?

Damn dude. Youre so autistic that you've ascended beyond Veeky Forums grade autism into your own personal realm of misunderstanding and illusion.

hallucinogenics too early in life and the current state of the world.
plus total personal failure.

You're way too young to be a failure

Yes, traitors in the government or big-wig jews, please.

Also, try not to kill yourself, OP. Go on a retreat in a nice wilderness area for a while. Unplug from the city and all the wretchedness of the modern world.

The will to live and keep breathing is also selfish. What OP needs is a purpose.

i'd lick your tummy for days my dude

Since you're are already ready to die, why not do whatever the hell you want? Find a fucking purpose first, this doesn't come easy. The fear of death should be lifted from your shoulders already.

Seconded, you're way too young to be judging yourself this harshly. Maybe try again when you're 40. Being self-critical is very important for self-improvement, but you're overwhelming yourself with negativity, mate. Get the jew out of your life. Stop going on the internet for a while. Disconnect from it all. Read, meditate, go in nature. Life can be deep. While this era is collectively the lowest to have existed from an evolutionary standpoint, it also offers the most transformative power because of all that contrast.

He's not ugly at all. Just looks a bit emo.

i've been deeper in the hole but that mindset has already made the last 5 years a complete write-off. socially, academically etc. I have 0 career prospects today.

"fix your mentality shitboy" is pretty much what i've realised I need to hear.

I have only recently felt the spark of real motivation to make myself better. I've been taking 50mg of sertraline for the last 2 months and the world has felt a bit more real.

you're just a weak faggot.

but its ok maybe some test+tren will make you less of a disgusting beta

make me alpha so i can stop playing frontier elite 2

I guess, like so many people from our generation, you need to find something to do with your time which gives you "meaning" or contentment or whatever.

It's easier said than done, but finding ways to better yourself is a good way to adopt the mentality which will let you find a passion.

Learning new stuff, taking time to "connect with nature", trying to contribute to society somehow are all ways you can make yourself more receptive to new stuff, to life in general even, and just generally gain a more positive outlook

>hanging yourself in the bathroom
Do you hate your family this much?

thank you for what has been mostly positive responses to my extreme negativity.

i genuinely cannot help it and its been that way since my first introduction to scepticism. its exhausting but all totally rationalised in my head.

fuck this world where its easier to talk to complete strangers about this shit

why would you want to get big when you have those aesthetics? get a haircut and things will be easier for you. most of the posts on this board are from power lifters who look one notch shy of a mongoloid, but you have potential.

I don't really want to get 'big' necessarily. Callisthenics has actually appealed to me in a way that 'lifting' never did. There's real achievement to be had in physical control of your muscle/weight ratio. The goal isn't just looking good, I want to make something of the unfairly good metabolism I've been given. I've literally never had to consciously workout or lose fat to stay in shape. The principle of self-improvement is something I need big-league.

I NEED discipline and I need it to translate to other areas of my life.

also i do have horrendous chest genetics and zero biceps. in real-life without flattering angles im a weed.

also im quitting smoking weed surprise surprise. that alone will probably sort my life out

Talking to complete strangers is always liberating, because you don't care what they think of you, so you can finally say exactly what you think and feel, and as much as I'm at risk of sounding like a Snowflake, talking about emotions is generally a good thing

i never expected this much genuine support.
this is absolutely my first post on Veeky Forums.

I know nothing about fitness or diet or anything and I thought I'd get destroyed by elitists.

I think I've neglected the link between body and mind for too long. Both need attention.