Thoughts?

Thoughts?

If you're still holding this, you're an idiot. May as well still be holding Minereum.

It may end up looking like this in december just hold it.. Buy more now if you can.

your new to this game theory huh?

Believe.
Hold.
Prosper.

i bought during ico but i fucking hate this right now. watching btc moon while this pos rots is annoying as fuck. WHY DIDNT I SELL AT 90?!?!?!?!? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It's definitely not an overnight flip. But it seems reasonable to bet on this for the next 90 or so days if you have faith in their new roadmap. Regardless of whether or not Obsidian will end up vaporware, I own a fair amount because I think there are enough "hype-able" things about it to catch the eye of some pump and dump groups.

Is this real? LOL @ the text dialogue. No wonder this shit got dumped. No investor is going to take that seriously.

It has no purpose at all.

No, it’s a concept done by a fan.

You know the answer, because you're a greedy retard. Now stop posting this.

I feel like there is a much better chance of ODN doing a x10 or x20 than chainlink. There is also a chance that it goes absolutely nowhere.

That said, I'm pretty comfortable with considerable risk, so I've got a hefty ODN-filled bag.

it would have to like 7x just to get back to the previous ath
too many bagholders including me for it to happen

when was the last time any coin went 7x or more? I feel like we're all waiting for the next ETH and it's not gonna happen because too many fuckers are happy with 10% now

a 10x would bring it to chainlink's current market cap.

well you need a damn good project, and many of us believe ODN is that damn good project. if you don't, drop your bags and fuck off.

Literally every coin that has ever mooned has had a bunch of desperate bag holders looking to dump.

Just because you're going to dump your bags at the slightest sign of a pump doesn't mean everyone else will, some people believe this coin has potential.

its only 6mil marketcap. 100mil marketcap will be in Q1

do your math

All it takes is bittrex and an update after the forkening and this is in the stratosphere.

>Jan 1st
>This shitcoin is dead, the price has been doing nothing but falling
>There are too many bagholders for this to moon again

this

lol nice

aha the feb 17 part looks like a tiny version of the current odn chart