Fucking sluts is har

>fucking sluts is har....
Just get yourself some decent gains, have someone take a photo of you outside shirtless, and make sure this photo has good lighting/favorable angles
This will both show off your body in the best way possible without the desperation of a mirror selfie. Dont worry about the picture you use looking different from "the real you" if they are in person to meet the real you then you've already won the war.
Noticeable muscles = ripped to an online slut
This is exasperated by the use of lighting and angles. Remember you are looking at men's physiques online that are unattainable through natural means and youre mind subconsciously compares your own body to these men. This is why you are in fact not as DYEL as you think.

post a pic of yourself senpai

>>exasperated

If a girl at work calls me "big boy" what does she mean? Does she want my peenor?

You are an obese manchild

>Dont worry about the picture you use looking different from "the real you" if they are in person to meet the real you then you've already won the war.

LOL

Not obese though

Post pic of gril

do girls have super high expectations from online dating because thousands of NEETs make fake profiles of models to prove that girls want to fuck super attractive people?

They have high expectations because men as a whole are at disadvantage. Women are the commodities and treated as such

She's afraid you'll explode over Nagasaki

Nice user

gonna call the number of the girl OP posted here and say he made this thread here

4u

shiiite

For you

>doxxed!!! XD epic

>have someone take a photo of you

ye-yeah--haha-that should be easy to do

You
You
You
You

most def, either she wants the d or she wants you to regroup with andre 3k and release a new album

Oh god there's a Japanese condom company that makes an XL line called Big Boy.

Your joke make me get it.

>just because you got her number means you fucked her

Getting numbers from Tinder girls is easy. Actually fucking them takes a little work

that was fat man you dumbfuck

Underrated

did you end up calling? OP here, forgot to black out the number

just be at a place where normies gather in the sun and ask someone to take your pic.
This is a great way to get some reps for your social interaction sets if you are doing starting social skills

She wants to know whats the next step in your master plan

Number is the first step though, soon after that you actually plan something
the fact that OP got it so quickly is a good sign

0.5 shekels have been added to your tinder account

heres the pic thats my first one

its an app for hooking up if they give you their number then it means they are open to sex. Some require more work than others after this but its basically invite them somewhere in the public, dont sperg out, invite them back to your place, sex.
Of course this isnt 100% guaranteed but for the effort put in its not bad.

"Holy shit Joe, there's something on the sky"

>famous last words - Nagasaki 1945

nice. we're all gonna chad it.

I too am tall, have god hair, a tan, and well-defined muscles. maybe it's time to not use a grainy 5+ year-old e-date pic?

the one time I did tinder it was that easy. go to a bar, don't be a loser for 1 drink, keep her entertained on the way home, done. might as well tape a piece of rice paper with the word "pretense" on your bedroom door.

*good hair

why do people on Veeky Forums obsess about getting numbers on tinder? texting is just a different messaging medium.

i ask this because i go on tinder, talk to girls, and my end goal is to get there number. twice i have gotten a number and then just never texted it because i legit dont know what to say after that.

did you try,
>hey, let's meet at bar X on friday
?

what's the fine line between sending too much shit and ignoring her?
can't seem to get the hang of it
2 girls I used to date through tinder told me they lost interest because I didn't reply to their text, yet I can't help but feeling I'm being too much of a desperate ass for texting them all the time

We can all be aesthetic as fuark if we work at it brehs.
Switching from sitting in my dark room playing vidya 16 hrs a day eating absolute dogshit food to lifting, eating well, getting sun, doing cardio, getting a haircut, shaving, wearing clean clothing.
All that shit ads up quick and then you realize it just takes some a little bit of effort to be desirable. Its a good feeling going from someone who people scoffed at to receiving mires in public.
Get 2 pics one that shows off gains out in the sun and a decent face shot. This is all you really need if you dont have others.
Getting the number is basically her saying that shes interested in taking it further. Its just another hoop to jump through but if she gives her number you have an excellent chance at a date.
Advancing from the number to a date (in a public place) is essential because it gives her a chance to meet you in a place where she feels safe. An excellent place is a coffee shop close to an area where you can have a walk around.
The coffee is quick so there is no sitting at a table just staring at each other waiting for food and if things are going well you can propose a walk which is less pressure on you to keep a conversation going. Many women are terrible at conversation and Id imagine many on here wont be able to relate to women well which can make it more challenging. If you take her for a walk it keeps her mind occupied and you can use things you pass as conversation like
"wow look at that statue"
It sounds stupid but moving a girl from place to place will satisfy her. It makes her feel like shes in a movie or a tv show as well as allowing for conversation but not forcing it.
This also leads to an easy transition once you make it back to the original place to either ask her to come to your place or say "that was nice lets do this again sometime" if you are looking for more than a one night stand. The trick is to keep her moving so she doesnt get bored.

you dont want to have conversation through tinder or text. There is one goal in mind when texting a girl to meet her on a date.
A few texts before asking for a date is fine but if you have her number then just ask for a date. You can have conversations at the date instead of through the app. You arent looking for a texting buddy I assume so dont act like one. Your gut feeling of being desperate is correct. Though it seems like you are doing fine because if they are replying or giving their number they are open for an advance. Just say "lets meet up at x place"

Sent out the >Phone #? message to 5 girls and got 2 replies. For the minimal effort involved its not bad really.

Now we wait

I've always been reasonably handsome but sure enough, after 6-8 weeks of gymnastics in the sun, I'm making real gains. to the point of attaining remedios-the-beauty-mode, when lack of concern for physical appearance increases attractiveness.

>moving a girl from place to place will satisfy her
it is stupid but true. dunno if the TV show feeling is true. I notice betas who write "tinder guides" try to emulate this by saying, "move to snapchat, then twitter, then blah blah blah."

you got some cuties matched up. nice. i had to delete mine again afer the only matches i got lately were fatties

remmeber lads, delete your account and then remake it a month later for great match gains.

Please vocaroo.

>letting yourself be repeat right swiped by people you know
pathetic desu

yeah i tried this too on both tinder and bumble and got 15 matches the first day. Shit is legit

I would probably go maximum autism if someone gave me their phone out of the blue like that and have no idea what to talk with them afterwards.

Given that you have that pic saved on your computer, I would have to agree.

That's the benefit of tinder you start getting numbers one day. Then eventually you work up to setting up a date then you actually meet a girl for a date. You can practice with people you will never see again

They would already notice that you're very direct though, so you would need to keep up the facade of being like that all the time. That would be pretty exhausting for me.

Or you can just not be autistic.

What I don't get about this board is why are you all so obsessed with fucking sluts?

I swear, I know this place is the most obsessed with women of any Veeky Forums board, possibly any website on the internet. But with how much "self improvement" you all do, why would you want to go for the lowest of the low of women

>314
Shiggy diggy

What makes it funnier is these are literally the same people making feels threads and crying about either not having a gf or getting rejected by some bland generic girl they put on a pedestal. Don't make sense of it user, just sit back and laugh at these pathetic males

semen is testosterone
i choose to keep mine

I'm more pathetic than any guy in these threads or on this board. No friends, 24 year old virgin, etc.

But seriously, the obsession this board has with sluts is unbelievable. I mean, I think this board's obsession with doing literally everything for female attention is pretty sad in itself, but taking pride in just getting some vapid whore from Tinder/club/bar/etc just because she's hot, why

I get called "muscles" and most recently a "real man" after I got a fashy haircut. I work in a office that is very liberal and could go straight to HR for sexual harassment. However, I'm not a bitch and it's nice to have some allies when needed.

As if you have a choice

Have you cucks talked to women from tinder? They are the most boring, shitty conversationalists on the planet. They get spammed by hundreds of messages a week and give their number out to plenty of other dudes so unless you say exactly what she wants to hear they just move on to the next one if she's even slightly attractive. It's honestly not worth the energy 99% of the time to have to entertain them like a fucking clown just to possibly get access to a hole she has let god knows how many other dudes from the same app your using up in. Plus a large majority of the ones you do meet in person look far worse than their pictures and the 3 I fucked off there were dead fucking fish in bed. Got some hot nudes from a 35 year old that was better than the sex from the other slam pigs but man it's just not worth the energy to me anymore unless they message me first or something.

>semen is testosterone
>i choose to keep mine

It's because most of the males have limited or, like you, zero success with women. So they put them on a pedestal and begin to fall into this "if I hit the gym, if I make a lot of money, if I do xyz, THEN finally women will like me". That's why, plain and simple. It's a common problem with guys in their 20s and teens, but applied across the board. It's why tinder gets so much praise on Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums in general; it's literally the easiest, safest platform to try to get laid without getting your feefees hurt. Big difference between getting rejected at the bar, or the mall, then it is online. Its also the most useless because online dating is a cesspool of low class women and horny, desperate men

This is how tinder actually is

They are actually good conversationalists when they are 3/10s

Easy pussy

>It's honestly not worth the energy 99% of the time to have to entertain them like a fucking clown just to possibly get access to a hole she has let god knows how many other dudes from the same app your using up
This is why I end up deleting Tinder almost immediately after every time I download it on a "alright I'm going to meet some girls" kick. The types of girls to use a hookup app are beyond brain-dead and have nothing to talk about unless you can rattle off a bunch of frat/srat normies that you know.
Like what the fuck is there to talk about? None of them have any interests other than drinking and whoring.
Makes me wish there were actual relationship-centered apps that had the traffic of Tinder, but actual dating ones are all 30+ year olds and single moms.