Can I get a quick rundown please? Somebody put these stickers on all the pre-packaged meats in the local grocery store

Can I get a quick rundown please? Somebody put these stickers on all the pre-packaged meats in the local grocery store.

Vegan nut jobs

S H I L L
H
I
L
L

Meat is extremely unhealthy, unethical, and damaging to the planet.

Stop shilling this ffs

vegan propaganda

This isn't your everyday shilling, the is advanced shilling.

>I know who I convince to stop eating meat
>an anonymous image board of people dedicated to lifting weighs and who need to consume copious protein

You'd be better served going to Veeky Forums and /lgbt/

>Not wanting to partake in the unnecessary, systematic daily mass massacre of innocent sentient beings makes you a shill and a nutjob and the message is propaganda because it disagrees with what mommy told me to put in my tummy
That's right, keep those blindfolds tight, keep your head deep in the sand
Tldr what said

>I am the evolutionary pinnacle after millenia of years and thousands of generations of evolution but I can't figure out how to find "copious" amounts of protein from plants

Here's a (you) now kindly fuck off

fuck off jew

> vegan grains
vs
> any other meat eater who lifts

I know who my money is on user

Amazing arguments

Thanks for the bump and keep them coming, we're getting more exposure that way

> being concerned with the welfare and sufering of anyone else/ anything else outside of yourself

Stay spooked

You're right, let me go start eating my 3 pounds of water cress for the day

I've been vegan for years and I'm totally militant about it, but holy shit using "Watch this movie on Netflix" is a dumb form of activism

>What are chickpeas, beans and lentils
>What is seitan
>What is tofu and tempeh
Evolutionary failure, as I said.

No. You won't.
Please stop shilling.

Not complete amino acids and they're not as easily absorbed into the body. I'll admit that chickpeas are good for other things like zinc