Trying intermittent fasting

>trying intermittent fasting
>manage to get to late in the evening
>hunger hits hard
>know my body will be fine and the hunger will go away but my brain is panicking
how do youdeal with the mental part of fasting?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIuj-oMN-Fk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

instead of eating food, eat that ass.
problem solved.
unless you need to diet so you can get woman with ass like that. then i don't have much help sorry

Drink water
Take anap
Occupy yourself with an activity (video games)

Take ephedrine and caffeine

I intermittent fasted to drop to 165 from 205. I found that generally in the first few days, around typical mealtimes, is when I would feel hungry. To combat this, I did other stuff, went for a run, work late, jack off, vidya. Also, think about your endgame, that helped me through it. Remember to stop fasting too, you can take it too far like I did, I'm a 6' skelly now, but at least I can take my shirt off somewhat confidently.

Take caffeine pills in the morning, they will give you energy. One after you wake up and another at lunch. The hunger will pass, just occupy yourself.

What intermittent fasting setup are you doing user?

BLACK COFFEE

i want to do a 48 hour fast but i might do 24 hour fasts instead

so im only gonna eat around 7 in the evening every day but if i can just manage to get past that I can get to 40 hours fasted

EC and phenibut every three days let me run a liquid PSMF with 400 mg of DNP ED for 3 weeks.
EC would probably help you desu

decaf coffee
IF lifesaver
kills cravings

source pls

google gives nothin

>that fucking idiotic tattoo
Why the fuck do girls do this? Young, prettyish face with a bit of make up, fantastic ass, great skin and hair, and yet they pollute their aesthetic with the equivalent of a fucking emoji. I'm unreasonably angry because of this, the number of cuties I've seen who instantly drop 2-3 points because of some piece of tasteless ink.

>how do youdeal with the mental part of fasting?
I drank shit tons of water, to the point I feel bloated and not even close to having an appetite for solids. After a while though you get used to it, then you can switch to herbal tea at nights to curb the hunger pangs.

>how do youdeal with the mental part of fasting?
if i am out of feeding time for the day and get hungry i chop up two cloves of garlic and dice it
pop it all in my mouth and chase it with a glass of water , also i allow myself chia seeds in water

>google giant asian ass

whats the matter user? afraid you might get banned haha

drinking coffee, even black, still counts as eating, the body's liver and digestive system still has to process the caffeine and other stuff in coffee, which will muck up the hormone effects that you want from water fasting, you gotta water fast, i personally like cigarettes when im fasting, but wouldnt recommend taking up smoking to cut

I think we're just fasting to lose weight here

just push through it and your body gets used to it

Just research the benefits of fasting. There is tons of info online about why fasting is a lost art in todays society. Fasting is king, extended and intermittent alike.

Look up this guy; Dr. Fung.
youtube.com/watch?v=tIuj-oMN-Fk

Once you know how awesome fasting is for your body your mind will be at ease.

Just do 24hrs. I wake up and lift, go to work, make it as far into work as I can,
and eat one huge meal with all my cals for the day. That usually holds me until it's time for bed. It takes a week or so to get into it but after you get your body scheduled it's ezpz. The morning lethargy will go away once your body gets into the habit of tapping fat cells.

ive heard fung say a few times that coffee is ok only if it has a bit of creme for insulin control?

BRAAAAAAAP

Any loose skin? I'm doing IF rn to get down to 155 from 167. Started at 220

Been doing 24 hour IF 1200 calories daily of keto

6'1" 250 lbs here

Hoping to get to 200. I will look acceptable there

I usually fap a lot or olay video games

If I am not depressed I will do my schoolwork

stop eating and have fat on you = fasting
stop eating and no fat on you = starving

is that a fair way to put it simply? more people need to know about this and to not be afraid to being hungry

You still need things like electrolytes, though. But you're right. As long as you have fat on your body you don't need and caloric intake at all. Starvation happens when your body has no fat stores to expend, and malnutrition is completely different.

>implying girls like that will ever consider having to impress you

I found out that its way easier to fast, if i dont have something to eat.
Almost what my fridge Looks like, without the banana. I dont Keep my bananas in the friedge.

Black cofffe, stay busy, lots of water