Anyone tried inducing lactation to get 1 or 2 cup sizes for free?

anyone tried inducing lactation to get 1 or 2 cup sizes for free?
pros, cons?

I'm not a trap or girl (redundant I know), so, no.

Thanks for your contribution anyways.

did mods prune my thread? what the fuck?
Why?

It was a free bump
Here, take another
Are you a trap or girl?

I'm a girl (male) ngl.

What're you working with right now?
Post pic.

If I were a girl/trap, I don't think leaking everywhere for a cup size or two would be worth it.

that's one of the things I'm curious about though. like, how containable is it, maybe a maternity bra will keep it under control?
A c technically, but looks more like a big A because I have a bigger frame than most girls.
Not gonna post pics, no way.

Google "mastitis"

I've had my current girl and past girls lactate. You only truly lactate if pressure is applied to the nipple, usually. There's not a whole lot of leaking that occurs unless you really get prolactin to spike.

Invest in some goats rue, have your guy play with and suck on your breasts 90-120 minutes every night. Usually works better having a partner donit. The oxytocin and bonding hormones are what spur the release of prolactin for lactation. The goats rue may help increase breast tissue growth, not fat.

Isn't that easily preventable? also isn't it caused by babies being jerks to your breasts? it's not inherent in induced lactation.

Generally speaking, the most ladies get with me is a slow trickle or a violent spurt of milk during sex. Especially with orgasm. No constant leaking.

thank you. that's very informative.
any inflammation? how long did it take?

There will be tenderness because your tits are being stimulated for hours daily. You should adjust after 2-3 weeks, and lactation generally happens within 2-3 months of constant stimulation. Two ladies I've had lactate simply because we fooled around so much and there's nothing like casual tiddy licking while reading in bed or watching Netflix. Really easy and fun to do if you enjoy your partner. One girl went from completely flat to a b cup. She evened out to a large A over time. My current lady has large Cs almost no fat, entirely plump with breast tissue. Didn't get much larger in terms of size but the fullness and perkiness increased.

M I L K Y M O M M Y

I WANTY I WANTY

I see. I don't have a bf tho.

So is Anzu a guy or a girl

You won't get a few cup sizes u less you have a kid, even then it's not that dramatic when you're feeding. Colostrum isn't milk. And unless your milk "comes in" your tits will stay the same size, and you can't have any real milk supply without a serious hormonal shift and constant use of it.

Also you're retarded.

Does it even matter?

dude, you have me interested
time to suck on dem titties every time I visit gf

Girl

A Byzantine woman

It's prevented by regularly expressing milk, every couple hours.

Not worth it. When my wife was nursing, there were times we had to leave date night stuff early because her tits hurt too badly and she needed to nurse. She had to take her pump bag places if she planned to be away from the baby for more than 3 hours. Milky boobs are a real nuisance.

Id like to know if I have to fantasize about pounding his boypucci or her real working state of the art girl pussy

I think I would go crazy if my girl spurt milk during an orgasm. Straight out of a fucking hentai or something.

I tried it. I don't care about bigger bubs but I'm pretty kinky and really submissive. The guy I was into and I had a little mommy/son rp session even though I'm usually the baby and he's the daddy. I got so excited thinking about milking him with him bent over and my big milky boobs leaking on his back. Then I thought about a more realistic scenario of being his submissive little slavegirl and him squeezing milk out of me into his morning coffee. Everything about it excited me so I took it further.

I ordered a breasts pump, fenugreek, and began daily massages. Within a few weeks I was lactating a little. It began with just weird thick white stuff coming out of my milk ducts when I pinched my nipple. Then I started getting a little leaking. After a month of this my nipple were EXTREMELY sensitive. I was constantly horny. It was killing me, with or without a bra. I eventually began milking enough that I'd save it up and eventually used it in a recipe but was too chicken to send to him.

It was extremely arousing and my boobs did swell so I was constantly feeling their movement and needing to bounce them back in their cup otherwise they'd jiggle out a bit and give me a 4 boob. Loved it but the sensitivity was making it hard for me to function without constantly needing to touch myself. I was going crazy.

So...
>regular breast massages
> breast pump
> fenugreek

And if you can, either suck your own nips or get someone to help.

>tfw traps have made you question authentic girls

fuck off crusader put your trip back on you faggot

kill yourself

You first.

wait are you a girl?

Obviously yes. Boys don't have milk ducts. Your nipples are pointless

I am a man and i have nipple discharge that tastes sour, but i am sure it has some nutritional value to it. The concept that male nipples are "useless" is a fucking meme.

roid freaks that take tren and deca lactate

I didn't know this. I retract my statement.

>tfw no gf who needs relief before going out by getting her titties sucked

Why even live.

>"KIYAAAAAAA!!!"
>explodes from all orifices at once

look at it's hands, it's male.

if you want to do so, do a really low dosage of test for at least one month, 50-75mg a week or so, you'll be a low test men with that amount, then you stop taking test, your prolactil levels will be through the roof