Which one does Veeky Forums hate more?

Probably fascism because it's just so fucking stupid and lowbrow. Capitalism is tried and true and has plenty of economic theory on its side. Communism is retarded but at least they have autistically complex and consistent theories that could be considered respectable at one point. Fascism is just MUH PEOPLE MUHFUGGUH, ME NO LIKE PEOPLE WHO ARE DIFFRENT. It's the ideology of trailer trash dressed up with pretty words. There's a reason it can only thrive in a place that gets by on memes and shitposts. I mean what's the most well known book for each ideology?
The Wealth of Nations, Das Kapital: seminal works of economics, maybe not as relevant in a modern context, but revolutionary for their time.
Mein Kampf: a book of whining, a self-fellating autobiography.

Anglo

Anglos of course.

Brainlet

Fascism is capitalism in decline. It is the cooperation of the middle and upper class to defend their respective interests.

Since I wasn't that clear with my image.

It's an ANGLO VS KRAUT contest, not ideologies.

>people think your thread has some discussional merit
>NO GUYS IT’S AN /INT/ THREAD!

The British flag didn't tip you off?

Germs by a large margin
Literal europe destroyers

>Fascism is just MUH PEOPLE MUHFUGGUH, ME NO LIKE PEOPLE WHO ARE DIFFRENT. It's the ideology of trailer trash dressed up with pretty words.

>Kraut vs Island Kraut
I’m not sure.

No, you mean
>Anglo vs Continental Anglo

This is off topic and simply entails senseless bigotry. It's not even discrete.
Please leave

The correct answer is Mountain Kraut.

Mein Kampf isn't an economic manifesto, brainlet. If you want economic fascist theory (and to not ignore the fact that fascism isn't a totally economic ideology), don't look to Germany, look to the development of syndicalism.

Anglos as always.

Haha ok paddy

why would one hate Chaplin

They're both Anglos tho...

Quads

No, quints

Because Anglo

Excellent argument.
Now please stop using the Anglo WWW on the Anglo internet