At the beach today

>at the beach today
>hundreds of qt3.14s with their boyfriends
>Chad nowhere to be found
>literally see 10+ couples with a 9/10 chick and a beta numale balding kleinfelter looking bf
Can someone explain this meme to me?

What kind of camera is Franco holding? I want it

you have no personality or balls because you base your belief system off of Veeky Forums instead of trying your luck and perhaps landing one of these 9/10s
You stupid faggot

stacey want things

Nah I think these chicks are banging Chad on the side but billy beta gets bf duties and maybe we can cuddle ;)

Speaking of which my emotional bf's getting jealous of my sexual bf again.. ugh, any help guys?

You're too deep into Veeky Forums, take a week off and talk to some new people

some sort of 8mm like in Super 8

Yeah, I've been looking a bit on Ebay, looks like it is a late 60's Kodak Super 8, not sure of the model, but that's close enough for me. Looks pretty cool. I already do film photography like a pretentious asshole, so this should be a good next step

Bro I came to Veeky Forums because I got fucked over by multiple women, I'm not very optimistic anymore but at least I'm not living in a dream world anymore

Personality can reap massive rewards. I have a good buddy with whom I go out often. At the risk of sounding like a douche, I am in far better physical shape and have a more attractive face. Hell, I even dress better. Yet the number of women he pulls seems several orders of magnitudes over me simply because he has a far more outgoing, playful personality. He has a very animated and expressive disposition, and he can capture the attention of an entire room with his ability to tell a story. I've lost count of the number of times when girls have approached us interested in engaging with me, only to shift their focus to him as he is simply a more interesting person to be around.

I wasn't in great shape when I pulled my 9/10 qt 3.14. I wasn't fat either.

Women are a lot easier when your personality projects control. Problem with a lot of "alphas" is that they actually project a lot of insecurity by constantly needing to assert themselves. If it comes off unnaturally you look like a woman.

Because they know how to make them feel

So you came to an echo chamber to reinforce your suspicious delusions about women and relationships in a time of weakness and heartbreak? Smart. Everyone knows the people on Veeky Forums can offer real relationship advice.

You got fucked over by multiple women because of your own incompetence and emotional retardation. Women value interpersonal intimacy and emotional satisfaction as much as men value physical intimacy and sexual satisfaction. Chances are decent that you're physically attractive and okay in bed, but your personality, emotional appeal, and long-term reliability are probably absolute garbage.

You dumbfucks are putting me in a box. A lot of what I hear here in Ch0n is a dumbed down version of the truth, which is the shit any man worth his salt over 50 will teach you. This place, as ridiculous as it can be at times, is pretty darn close to reality. Closer than memebook and kikestagram.

>Nah I think these chicks are banging Chad on >the side but billy beta gets bf duties and maybe >we can cuddle ;)

are you in europe?

>I got fucked over by multiple women
Then ist something wrong with you.
Search a pick up Forum, its the right think for you

Welcome to the real world, user.

Reminds me of my trip to the beach.

>tonnes of teen girls with fat tits
>every hot girl was with a dyel bf
>all the jacked dudes were with other jacked dudes

It's why I don't bother getting super lean or shredded anymore. It doesn't actually do anything.

Orange County, California

Your standards are very low because you have no gf. They aren't that cute.

you're deluded if you think Veeky Forums and especially Veeky Forums has any understanding of women

if you only learned from here you'd think you'll never have a girlfriend unless you look like Zyzz and bench 3 plates but in reality most guys with hot/cute/good girlfriends and wives are dyel as fuck and just have good personalities and are fun and exciting

The reason girls don't date channers is because most of them are mentally ill or redpilled as fuck, not because their bodies aren't good enough

stop judging people, and worry about your own business

Chad is cucking those betas while eating pizza off stacys ass! Beta providers btfo. MGTOW is the only ways

go to europe, it's much worse. Imagine fit outgoing girls managed to drag their boyfriends away from dark rooms and forklift simulators to go to the beach. The girls continue to work on their already impressive tans while the guys dig massive holes in the sand.

>forklift simulators

Germany isn't all of Europe, you know.

>while the guys dig massive holes in the sand

God damn Germans

Women are attracted to social standing and charm moreso than looks. Yes, looks are a part of it, but they aren't the most important part.

Think about why men are attracted to certain kinds of women. What aspects of women scream "good at making babies?"
>wide hips for birthing
>big tits for breastfeeding
>skinny enough to avoid heart problems, but thicc enough to house a baby for nine months

So on and so forth. Now what qualities can men have that make them qualified to raise a child?
Men don't have to carry, birth, or breastfeed, so their responsibilities lie in putting food on the table. This means they need social health, not physical.
>confident enough to get ahead in life
>assertive, but not aggressive
>persistent
>funny/charismatic
>hardworking

This is why women say a man has to have a job and a car and a future career when you ask them what they want in a man. They don't say "he's gotta be fit and have abs," though they certainly like those things.
In fact, part of the reason they like fit dudes is because fitness takes dedication, being physically strong means you have the willpower to do something fucking hard multiple times a week for your health and appearance.

Guarantee you, those beta numales they're dating are all musicians with indie bands working on an album, or artists who do freelance visual design, or dudes in college for electrical engineering, or they're just fuckin funny.

B-but only CHAD gets girls

you also put "10+ beta numale kleinfelter looking bfs" in a box.

stop being delusional and admit that you probably have a really shitty personality

I think what he's trying to say that women are whores, not that you cant get girls unless you look loke zyzz

I'm an asshole but I can be charming if need be.

People who are actually charming don't say things like that. Only edgelords do

Grill here.

When I was 17—20 all that really mattered to me was that the guy I was talking to was physically attractive with a beautiful body. It didn't matter so much what his personality was like because who cares? We're having hot sex.

Then as I got older, 21, physical traits started to matter less and traits such as stability, career, education, and such were far more attractive. I'm 22 now and just graduated with my bachelor's degree. I totally notice when someone is edumicated vs when they're not. I like the idea of dating older and established men who can take care of me. I don't give a fuck about Chad who works as a certified personal trainer at LA fitness. Chad can't comfortably pay the bills. Or take me out whenever. Or travel. Or grow with me.

>Or grow with me
nice bait.
subtle

>tldr rode cock carousel for years now want beta provider
t. roastie

But you'd fuck Chad on the side when your husbands gone to work, right?

you forgot

>please respond

How disgustingly female of you

>germans
hope turks outbreed you soon

I mean like grow old and grow as a person. Life kind of stops at certified trainer.
No. I just explored my sexuality and was naive just like any other college girl. Besides, what else do you do in you dorm? Finally away from home but too young to drink, broke, curious, and full of energy.
OP asked a question and I gave my 2 cents.

L-London?

>Search a pick up Forum,
Ew. All you have to do is value yourself and stop putting pussy on a pedastal. Lifting and looking good also helps.

>No. I just explored my sexuality and was naive just like any other college girl. Besides, what else do you do in you dorm? Finally away from home but too young to drink, broke, curious, and full of energy.

this is satire right

Pick up guides can help with openers and actually leaving with a girl, but the problem after lies in keeping one. Sure you can chat one up and leave with her from a bar or club or whatever weaboo shit your'e at but actually being a relationship is very different.
And yes, lift, drink water, sip occasionally and brush your damn teeth

>not digging holes in sand

its like you guys are adults

i miss college

Best post.

Another thing you forgot: looking super jacked takes a hell of a lot of time and resources (and possibly steroids). If you look "too good" (i.e. what men perceive as what women want which ia hilariously false), do you even have time for anything else in your life? Let alone raise a family.

I was going to try to put forward the fact that, evolutionarily, they should want physicality above social standing because when we're talking about our subsistence evolution that becomes key.

Then I remembered humans and our close relatives are all incredibly social animals and probably have been for millions of years, and social animals have an inherently hierarchical social system, which would mean that social status could trump physical status. I thought about how in other animals (non human) the two often go hand in hand, but then realised human intelligence and abstract thinking muddies the waters, and that you could have a high social standing just for being wise, or intelligent, or manipulative.

So I actually agree with your metrics and argument that (perceived) social status should completely trump physical status in female-male attraction.

>Ew. All you have to do is value yourself and stop putting pussy on a pedastal. Lifting and looking good also helps.
Well mate it may be so easy for you, but most mans Need a guide.
I was giving advices on a pick up Forum and believe me, there are many mens that can't handleit alone. They Need a Mentor, someone to push them. Feel lucky that you dont Need one, but its not so easy for everyone.

OP should find a pick up Forum and ask for advice, that will help him alot and im not talking about openers and just getting the number. Pick up is about being an attractiv man. If you manage to be an attractiv man, then you can lay qts or go to a successful LTR with them.

You are right, you Need to value yourself and stop putting qts on a pedastal... but what does that mean. I bet OP doesnt have a clue.
And there are more Thing than those two, like doing how you feel, dont fear rejecting or lose something. There are alot more Things that you Need to know to get Alpha.

So OP, go find a pick up fore and help yourself.

Male attractiveness is a complicated thing and some things can compensate other things.

Physical attractiveness, (material) wealth and/or social status can all account for pulling women - and there's womens' varying preferences, too.

>It's why I don't bother getting super lean or shredded anymore. It doesn't actually do anything.
qft

>Personality can reap massive rewards.
>as he is simply a more interesting person to be around.
/thread

You wouldn't marry a 10/10 girl with personality of a bucket of warm shit.

People like people who make them happy, confident, and make them feel warm and fuzzy inside when they are around them.

beta numale cucks do the boring stuff like going to the beach and shopping with her and chad do the fucking

t. dumfuck that fell for the commuter meme

what the literal fuck ufaggot shit

that Welma is almost as hot as Bobbi Starrs one

This looks like a CS class.
God fucking dammit why can't we have nice things?

>eating extra cals for gains
>faggot shit

was talking about the fucking homo errotic picture you queer

>eating extra cals for gains
>homo erotic

Why do you fucking retards use the word meme to describe anything that you dislike now?

you're a beta.
you're correct.

there will generally be more non chads around hot chicks because they see them are their "brothers". Comfortable around etc. Chads only hang around with girls when they are fucking her(generally), otherwise they'd go beach with bros and look for girls.

why do you fucking memes use the word retard to describe anything that you dislike now?

I am not a fucking meme. You take that back you little shit.

HOW DO I GET GIRLS IF I'M NOT REALLY INTERESTED IN THEM CUNT?
I'M NOT INTERESTED IN ANYTHING THEREFOR I'M NOT INTERESTING MYSELF.

REEEEEEEEEEE

>I can be charming when I need to be

So you just decided against being charming with women?

aww... sorry you didn't see cuter guys at the beach bro :(

Depends on the girl. The thing about "alpha" is that their personality of asserting dominance is a sign of masculinity/superiority.

It works depending on different variables, imagine you're projecting control through conversation then someone "accidently" bumps into you but noticeably moved you. Then he appologises "oh shit, sorry brother, didn't notice you there" and walks away.

He asserted dominance subtley, showing you're the weaker male but in a way that didn't make him seem like an asshole.

Clever

>I just explored my sexuality

Jews at work

A fucked up work of art, isn't it? They really, really screwed us over and all we do is thank them for it. It's all we can do.

are some kind of retard?

You spend hours every day either at the gym or on this board where most people look way above average at least in some areas.

And looks are not everything, as stupid as it sounds

>We can fight them again

tits or gfto

No women value security, if a man has wealth, a built body and a sense of humor (which helps provide status) she will find him attractive. Guys value youth and sex. Guys value sex more than women, why else would guys trade all their assets for an agreement of lifelong sex? Only a beta cuck or a stupid female would spout shite about 'interpersonal intimacy'. End yourself you pathetic beta cuck.

Ignore this stupid beta cuck/clueless female and read You don't ask your prey how to hunt.

Every. Single. Time.

The fact that she's wiping the board without any pattern, just random repeating movements is triggering me.

>ch0n
Fuck off

"failed to find a partner"

My ass. They either ignored anyone on the same tier as them or had absolute shit personalities. Each of them is attractive enough to be absolutely inundated with suitors, even at their age.

Attractive men are less common than attractive women, because less men try.

I know a bunch of women I'd say are close to perfect looking who are dating skinnyfat mediocre looking men.

Especially past school, looks matter for shit.

>youth and sex
Have you ever been with a girl that only provides those two things?
>implying you have ever been with a girl
This shit gets old 3 nuts in.

>

KEKBUX

That's not true, I try, but you can't try away an ugly face.

I am tall, lift, dress nice and have great hair, but looks wise, girls always pick my buddies who're shorter than average, all are skinnyfat and wear stained T shirts and shorts, but are better looking.

You must be really hideous or socially retarded then.

fine dont lift then faggot
it's not like we want you to lift if u dont wanna just dont u female-obsessive cuck

Dude I'm 30 and all my friends are settled. I have like a couple of okay looking friends but most of them look like absolute ass, and they still got long term gfs to wife and they even fooled around a lot. As long as you're not retarded socially as stated you should do fine.

Work on what you can, you'll slay if you're not a manlet if you got game.

>retarded socially
>socially retarded

What did they mean by this?

t. friendless virgin

I'm not reading the replies, but you're a roasty cunt. How many dicks have you had in you? Must be in the double digits

Exactly. Its always a bummer to have a girl take an interest in me, only to watch the enthusiasm drain from her eyes when she realizes I'm not that fun to be around. When I know people, I can engage pretty effortlessly, but the cold approach with witty banter is not in my skill set.

I'm a straight guy and even I've had double-digit dicks in me. It's 2017, brah.

Either get with the times or go die somewhere.

pathetic virgin loser good lord just die in a fire you're worthless to society and a burden on everyone that has to deal with you

Will the roastie ever recover?