How do I get a body like an olympic athlete?

How do I get a body like an olympic athlete?
pic related i need low bf% like dis

Dont eat shit and exercise 3-4 times a week, drink water and consume veggies nigga damn its not that hard. Depending on where you're starting that fat% is within reach no matter how clueless you are

Jokeoverhead/10

Is this the peak of olympic athlete performance?

how is that even a joke

You have to go back.

cmon bruh

Cute guys.

How do you know that you are a faggot? If you think that body has to look pretty to be strong or functional.

>water polo

>water polo
>strong or functional

good bodies. form over function. they're winning the gold while bb's are stuck in front of the mirror, barely able to run a mile without blowing up. pathetic.

OP, stick to compounds, moderate amounts of assistance x3 p/w, LISSx1, 400m repeatsx1

Maybe being a bit of a fatass gives you more buoyancy

The fuck did you just say to me yu little bitch water polo is the most brutal physical demanding sport in the whole world you're in for it now you faggot i will find you and end you as we speak your IP is being traced by the U S Navy Core and I will strike you with the force unlike anything you've ever seen in your pathetic 16% bf lives

He's saying it's not fucking funny you stupid fucking summer fags

eat a lot of pasta
workout twice a day because why not
be a lazy cunt outside of practice because its water polo
play smart not hard, and not heavily rely on breakaways

experience > fitness

How come Serbs are more Alfa than Croats?

Nice bait

>foul every time you touch the ball
>never drive because everyone is 6'6 240 and will pull your speedo
>fatass montenegran ref who hates the us calls nothing
>two men with gigantism cuddling each other at 2M
>can't see any action because of splashing and 0 movement
>instant kick out
>shoot from 9M because of Serbian genetics
>barey swim

Eastern Europeans ruined the game. The sport was way more fun to watch when Italians and spaniards dominated it in the 90s. Then the Slavs gave it Slavic Cancer

>not wanting to bend the rules as much as possible

the one thing i fucking hate the most is getting a foul for fucking touching the man, and I blame California for that nancy nonsense. So I will agree with you on that front. The rest is just you being butt hurt. I would rather have a ref call nothing so I can get away with more.

Even then, collegiate teams force drives and switches.

What country are you from?

>Even then, collegiate teams force drives and switches.

Too bad nobody cares about collegiate games outside coaches and parents.

What keeps sports afloat is spectator popularity. It's entertainment at the end of the day. Water polo is dying in Europe and is permanently niche in the US. It's too fucking slow and it's a common criticism that the sport is boring to watch.

FINA Fucked the rules up and nobody wants to watch Eastern European men pass a ball in an umbrella around a goal and do nothing else besides splash and curse at each other in Serbian.

It matters because water polo is at risk of being cut from the Olympics and when that happens the sport will vanish and I personally blame slavshits

USA mofo

>being cut from the Olympics
really? since when? i mean ffs skateboarding is part of the Olympics now.

I think the hardest part of it not being popular enough is that no one broadcasts it. I can never find streams to the Serbian league nor the Italian. So its hard to try to anything to watch that isnt a local tournament.

The way I grew up learning how to play is to always have options, if we didnt have a strong 2, we countered hard. And if we didnt have a counter we forced a sluff and shoot outside the 5. Even our D was like that, if we knew the other teams 2 was good, we would run a drop (M/Navy drop) and or bounce.

Also /missouri/ here, where do you ding the streams?