This fuckin Manlet competes in the 148 weight class and can deadlift 6pl8...

This fuckin Manlet competes in the 148 weight class and can deadlift 6pl8. He's tiny yet most fitness blogs say you have to lift heavy to gain mass. Pls explain

1-3 reps for strength, 5-8 reps for strength+size, 9-12 reps for size. NEVER do 4 reps, you have been warned

>sumo deadlift

>sumo
>8 inch ROM since he's a turbo hobbit
>he thinks he's lifting weights like an actual man

>implying sumo deadlift counts

>NEVER do 4 reps

I've seen this before. Can you explain why this is?

>listening to powerfatties

What if I fail a set on the 4th rep?

Happened today while squatting

id argue going for 7 reps is much worse

>not doing quads for the quads

>user
>competes in nothing, has no acheivements
>cant dl more than a hobbit either sumo or conventional
>thinks he's posting valid opinions like an actual lifter

it's fine as long as you don't complete the 4th rep

you can gain strength without gaining size everyone knows that, strength does not equal size

Knees not straight. Mix grip. I could lift a fuckton more if I cheated like that too.

strong projection from the triggered little manlet trying to cope with his impotent rage like a big boy detected LMAO.

keep on bitching, idiot. you've refuted nothing and projected everything.

Sumo doesn't count anyway

Trim your edge faggot, you don't have to compensate for being weak by being a dick head

>blah blah blah my impotent rage hurts blaaah blah please respond to me sir blah blah blah little bitch syndrome

>says the triggered dyel

>still too stupid to refute anything
>still too insecure to keep himself from projecting how much of a weak little bitch he is
>still obsessed with getting a (you) from his superior

not the guy you're replying to, but just fuckin kill yourself already lmao

POWERLIFTING BTFO

Post the screencap

Your dubs are good kid, but let's see your cbp if you're so sure of yourself

>pretends to be "another person"
>still every bit as triggered and insecure as any run of the mill runt with little bitch syndrome anyway

whatever you say, squirt.

You might actually be retarded

He's pretty swole by normie standards actually

DYEL brigade out in force today.

Sumo isn't necessarily stronger. Strongest deadlifts are conventional actually

>NEVER do 4 reps

Why is that so? Ivysaur has it's strength days on 4x4.

I have been doing 4x4 as a beginner and my lifts have went up..

sumo loving tripchimp who got triggered so hard he just had to sperg out about it detected. fuck off back to your safe space, you histrionic faggot.

Post deadlift?

You won't though.

Nice waist you bloated faggot

was waiting for the inevitable boardshorts post

I would repost what I posted in some sumo thread yesterday explaining why sumo having shorter ROM doesn't make a difference for 1RM attempts, but I can't find it in the archives and I'm too lazy to retype it

pissening argument you scrawny nerd

Fug

Holy crap... that is *literally* the gym I go to.

>never thought I'd see the day....

don't worry about it, little bitch. i don't need to emasculate your little bullshit sumo lift with my actual deadlift as i don't take sumo shitters like you seriously lmao.

put your tripcode back on, gutless, transparent faggot.

Lmao why does the complainy user memer always fail to deliver? Really makes you think

TOP KEK you used this image when you estatted last time.

Jesus Christ apply yourself

Also that's not me

Also I deadlift 6pl8 conventional so that's somewhat hard to emasculate

>No pic tho
I detect the same person for both posts here

>being so obsessed and insecure that you literally get flashbacks from a reaction image

this is by far the most pathetic thing i've seen on Veeky Forums. you're done, pudgy retard. it's over. you've lost. cope.

We're beyond the point of trying to reason. Conventional memers at it again

>every anonymous person that calls me out for being a faggot MUST be the same person

that's some seriously low level mental gymnastics there, bitchshorts.

>same picture
>same language
>same estats
>same lack of proof
Hmm this really must be my imagination

It was 2 days ago I think it would be a worse reflection on me if I didn't remember

>the sheer amount of obsession and desperation emanating from this conceited pussy

imagine being such a pathetic chump that you just can't cope with the reality that MANY people find you to be a fraudulent, doughy mess of a loser. this has quickly become laughably pathetic.

You could have just owned up to it instead of impugning your credibility by pretending you were somebody else
>that same EXACT verbage
Blatant.

>making a vainglorious attempt to stalk an anonymous poster on Veeky Forums

lmao he's in your head rent fucking free. beyond that, this is legitimately creepy; being THIS threatened and THIS emasculated by a random post *on Veeky Forums*?

dude, he fucking WON. end of discussion.

>he
Lol you're still trying. Embarrassing.

Night night user

holy shit dude, I've been watching this unfold on the front page for a bit and fuck
you have a screenshot of his last post, how autistic are you?

>gets called out by MULTIPLE people
>gets THOROUGHLY put in his place
>bails like the gutless bitch he is

yep. you DEFINITELY lost, squirt. delete the trip and never post again.

It's a meme here on Veeky Forums. You are fine, keep milking those noob gains.

Take away his singlet and other crap - he would barely lift 3plates more than once

>admiral autism saving screens of anonymous posters who hurt his feelings

this faggot is gonna be having nightmares where winnie the pooh cuckolds him so hard he goes to snap city.

You know a virgin kills himself every time you post something like this, and only virgins post it. So the most viscous of cycles.

you posting this with a noose around your neck?

is it that hard to believe two separate people outlift you and know better than you do? i would think that's most of the people at any gym in the world

We already established you are the Virgin. Certainly not Chad anyway.

i'm literally better than you in every capacity and am physically dominant over you 100% of the time