How do we stop shills from ruining our board?

how do we stop shills from ruining our board?

Stop advertising them

Every time I dip back into Veeky Forums, I'm expecting something retarded, but I'm still amazed at the depth of retardation of what I find.

This "sips" meme; I'm assuming it's the presumption that you can cheat on the nutritional value of a beverage by sipping it. Is this correct?

>t. non sipper

Diet Coke is a good source of Diet

no it's people who drink zero calorie monsters or pretend they do and turned it into a meme, or more likely it was astroturfed into a meme by monster and now sustains itself without their intervention because you're all fucking retarded

No, there is non such level of thought behind it. People just consume "Monster Zero Ultra" and use the word "sips" to describe it. That's all there is to it.

And I find myself amazed again. It's more retarded than I had suspected.

what killed Veeky Forums?

was it spillover redditors from when they ruined /pol/ or something else?

I've been here for more than a decade.

Veeky Forums has always been a shithole, and the amazing advice and guidance you'll find here is only matched by the pure shit from idiots who don't know their ass from their elbow when in comes to fitness.

This sips shit is just the latest in retarded things you'll find on Veeky Forums.

it used to be funnier though.

remember that supermang guy? remember vitamin avenger?

we used to have legendary tards. they're all gone now.

>that first cruelty-free and non-disease-causing meal of the day

With more normies every day, shit takes center stage less often.

Also, summerfags.

i'm gonna go cook a piece of meat, vegan

Please tell me that le monster is shilling their product on fucking Veeky Forums is a meme right
You guys cant honestly think thats plausible why the fuck would a huge company like monster waste their time here

t. Monster

>you can cheat on the nutritional value of a beverage by sipping it.
You have autism

I haven't laughed this hard in a while

People are so scared of shills and /pol/ boogeyman they'll believe anything.

It's just a dumb meme that people on Veeky Forums continue. Next people will say the Bane meme was a way of getting more sales of Dark Knight Rises. They can't accept it's pretty much all in good fun, and they can always filter it if they don't want to see it.

I saw an user shilling Fat Gripz the other day. Googled it and it turns out they're a fundamental accessory that will make your grip stronger and your forearms grow. What sucks is my grip isn't good enough to do pull ups with them. I can only do concentration curls with them until my hand strength increases. It hurts to type this. The shit works.

Just get the mods to wordfilter "sips" for something really gay like "kawaiis" or "onii-chans"

That won't solve anything desu you'll just see even more ironic shilling senpai

>fundamental
"no"

What kind of gym do you train at that doesn't have thick pullup bars anyway? My pull up bar on my rack is 1.5-2x thicker than the grip of an olympic barbell.

I bought a sip yesterday just for the memes. Not sure How i feel i hate engergy drinks and would have never bought it if its wasnt a meme.

If your gym has an ample supply of thick bars you won't need this. My gym only only has 1 and I'd rather not beg the fat powerlifter for it. That ornery freak makes his son (oh God or maybe it's his girlfriend's son) lay down in the lobby while he lifts for 90 minutes.

Whatever did happen to mong? Suicide? Did his mom kick him out when her new boyfriend Isley moved in?

if anything change it to cummies