Chad is sitting by table, doesnt talk to anyone and minds his own business

>Chad is sitting by table, doesnt talk to anyone and minds his own business
>He is mysterious, calm and collected
>You sit by table, dont talk to anyone and mind own business
>You are "that" creepy loner guy

>Chad does set of bicep curls
>Hes taking care of himself and becoming best version of himself
>You are doing heavy compounds, throwing around more weight weekly than Chad has moved annualy
>You are compensating gymcel

>Chad gets consent by winking at stacy
>You get rejected by ugly chick because she can get around without sex for a while and then hop on tinder if she feels like it and get dicking on demand

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1m2aQnHx1WM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just be Chad instead then bro

>chad blasts test and doesnt give a fuck about diet or nutrition
>gets praise for his awesome physique
>you are staying natty, optimizing diet and carefully managing exercise selection and volume
>you are obsessed and try way too hard

>just become chad
Lmfaoing at ur life

You cant just become a Chad, you have to be born with genetically predetermined HEIGHT FACE FRAME but also CONFIDENCE and XFACTOR that women cant pinpoint but they love it

The difference is that he is choosing to do it, while you are forced to do it.

He has the traits to be socialable and everybody knows it, while you are alone because you have no other choice.

That is the difference.

Then don't worry about being chad. Make the best of what you have.
You ugly? so fucking what? you fat? don't be.
Lack of confidence is a lot harder to overcome sure. Faking it until you make it can actually work though.
You wont be getting 10/10's but then again if you're not and you resent that you're entitled.

>just b yourself

Jesus.

you're so deluded mate, get well soon

holy shit just found a new fetish, reverse searched nothing good tell me theres a subreddit

Fucking kek
Is that even possible ?

That picture made me die a bit.
Also what's wrong with being yourself? I didn't say wallow in shit did i? You can always improve so stop with the fucking gay self pity.

Go find some poor cunt with elephantiasis or some other disfiguring condition and tell them how bad you have it because your fucking face isn't perfect.

is that her pimp getting rid of her pimples ?
I dont wanna believe

the fuck? how does this even happen?

who the fuck plucks pubes? that would hurt

So crying about not being able to nail ugly women is better?
Come on man. Beating yourself up over shit you cant control isn't good.

the fuck man. you gon regret it either way cope or no cope do what you gotta do. we busy people fuck off n be gay someplace else.

YOU TAKE THE QT TO DATE AND SHE REFUSES TO KISS, AND CHAD GIVES HER STDS ON SECOND DATE BECAUSE SHE WAS HOPING SHE COULD GET PREGNANT WITH HIS ELUSIVE SEED

because deep down you know you dont deserve it you worthless cunt. to chad she is a fuck two times and move on kinda girl to you stars and whatever romantic bs you got filled with. you cant put a price to her and that is your problem. is that what you wanted to hear lil nigga ?

It's literally science bro

wtf are those

Giff moar

Chad on the left, you on the right
heartbreaking and inspiring looksmaxxing journey.... the power of 2 millimeter bone!

my god, that's horrible

I don't believe it.

Maybe he is gay and looks at the disgusting piece of flesh in front of him with pure logic.

Chad eats pizza and stays lean while you count macros and stay looking shit

Back to /b/.

At least he got to see real pussy.

>chad doesn't care
>you do

What is that?

wew

A fluffy monster got mutilated by fucking around with industrial hardware

Shouldn't the pictures be reversed, he's uglier on the right

vocaroo.com/i/s1m2aQnHx1WM

/thread