You've gotta watch this documentary, Veeky Forums. It will literally /b/low you're mind

You've gotta watch this documentary, Veeky Forums. It will literally /b/low you're mind.

I gave up eating animal foods not even 4 hours ago and I already feel so much better.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/dw3d2hx7
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3905294/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just because it might be high in protein doesn't mean you should eat dog food. Good on you for quiting.

Nice shitpost phoneposter.

fuck all this advertising bullshit. fuck wendy, pepsi, monster and netflix, i just want to fucking lift

I ate a red meat yesterday and probably killed like 10 niggers

>schoolofvegan.com
No thanks.

pastebin.com/dw3d2hx7

their deaths were delicious. Probably going to buy some RED MEAT today.

Begone shill , as Lord under the hill high king of the manlets I command you to begone .

Vegetables, soy and plants in general are a great source of protein. Nice blogshit though.

shills pls go

>love it
>polyunsaturated

>limit it
>saturated

swap these

Thats nice honey, Ill continue to enjoy eating the flesh and souls of the animals I brutally murdered with my scary looking semi automatic assault rifle, and feel damn good doing it.

mayb, dont know for sure. It could use some adjustment, for example add...wait I got it. sedentary life is not good with fats though. Let me adjust it.

No swap it. Polys are bad for you. Most nutritional fads are superstition. Like the retards that have been spurging out about gluten free recently. Saturated is actually good for you. Carbs and sugar will fuck your shit up, cause a lot of inflammation and alter the way your body handles the fats and lipids.

Fuck off you gains goblin dick gobblin peta fuck.

>polys are bad
>literally the only actually essential fats
xD
Retard.

Dubs has it, fuck this stupid shilling

>I gave up eating animal foods not even 4 hours ago and I already feel so much better.
Takes an average of 3days for dietary changes to show results.

Good try shill

Nope. See

Coconut oil is healthy though, as long as you don't use it to fry at high temperature

actually saw this a month ago. but if you look into it, almost all of those 'health experts' can be found under one youtube channel. Not a lot of diversity of opinion in that guy's video. 99% of the people that agree to it are all vegan, and all those not in favor are usually the health companies. It would be good for him to actually show medical professionals that disagree with him.

One major gripe I have with this is also the fact that they keep hammering fish and seafood as contaminated with iron and other metals, yet they fail to see the hypocrisy in their 'vegan' diets being contaminated with ungodly amounts of fertilizers and gmo's.

Not really. The best oil for cooking is olive oil and that's just about neutral.

If you're a vegetarian for any other reason than environmental (farm animals take up more space and resources than crops), you're an idiot. I'm not vegetarian, but that's an argument I can't get around. Yes being vegetarian is more environmental friendly. However, thinking humans somehow don't have the 'right' to maintain cattle for food is beyond retarded.

Hi Dad

KONY 2012
CELGAHNEBOWL GET HYPE

> nu-uh see my other shill thread with false vegan propaganda

Solid rebuttal user

>every fact I don't like is a vegan shill conspiracy
>>>/tumblr/

> objectively false information
> has been proven debunked
> vegan shill spamming shitty documentary

>it hurts muh feelings
>therefore it is a debunked shill
Meatcuck "logic"

What has been dubunked? And please don't post a blog as prove.

> I like animals
> let me make up lies about eating meat
Vegan "logic"

Sorry I don't reply to samefags

You just did though. Also the samefag argument is inherently retarded and detructive. If you can't make an actual point you're just shitposting.

> I believe everything posted on Veeky Forums
> I can't spend 5 seconds on google to make my own mind up

Drink Olive oil like its 2008

Not sure how that relevant but ok, nice greentext.

Agreed. You are an idiot if you scoff at red meat while eating a cheese omelette with a cup of milk.