/carnism

/carnism

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/dw3d2hx7
youtube.com/watch?v=f2LYe4Gzmc4
medium.com/@Kahn642/what-to-do-when-a-leading-physician-slanders-great-scientists-e157c083bc93
forbes.com/sites/davidkatz/2017/03/01/can-we-handle-the-truth-food-for-thought/#205c60ff10f2
zhh.ch/en/joint-communication
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>taking advice from a nigger

>stop triggering me with facts

That's a lot of salt you're crying there.

I got a day off today, veganfag, I can match your spamming, with sage.

I could even turn it all into one post to minimize the need to talk to you guys

pastebin.com/dw3d2hx7

First thread I made. People are discussing a popular documentary, get over it, you paranoid psycho.

Fuck... Meat eaters just got destroyed

but seriously, we cant have meat eaters get the access codes to the dietary cholesterol bombs.

Fucked up if true

Having spagbol for dinner lads. God bless red meat.

>taking health advice from "scientists " whose advice can be proven to have caused the obesity epidemic

Yeah , nah m8

If you wanna be a real cardiologist you should make sure to die before you're 50 like a real man

is this what fatties actually believe?

>was a literal fat craze, avoidance thing during the obesity epidemic.
>which didnt halt it even one bit

and the one thing that did increase was sugary things

>>was a literal fat craze
yes fat is the largest contributor to energy intake in the overweight and obese.

>and the one thing that did increase was sugary things
that would be a good thing if true since increasing fat and animal products and declining carb consumption correlate most strongly to rising obesity rates. dr. kempner even showed you can reverse obesity with a diet of fruit, fruit juice, white rice and sugar

Is there a reason you faggots use projections and debunked studies from 40+ years ago?

Also here's a graph since that makes everything 110% scientific fact

fuck off already

Go home

>projections
you shouldn't use words you don't understand and don't mislabel facts you emotionally dislike as "debunked studies from 40+ years ago", it only makes you look more retarded than you already are

thanks for agreeing with me

Notice how the two graphs show the opposite? Sugar and obesity is at a record high . Are you really too much of a mongloid to do even a cursory Google search to see that those studies are in conflict with the current data?

literally all the other charts show increased sugar consumption too, it is as if they are not just correlated...I wonder why...

>Notice how the two graphs show the opposite?
the 2nd only cuts off right at the year where sugar intake begins to drop while obesity continues to rise demonstrating how shitty of a correlation it is. the severity of your brain damage is case report worthy

>Are you really too much of a mongloid to do even a cursory Google search to see that those studies are in conflict with the current data?
watch out guys we've got a dr google here. please do continue embarrassing yourself with your ignorance my sides are ready

Hello? Do any vegans on this board leave their chair?

Wow... carnists btfo

This.

where the fuck are the mods

can we just have a vegan general already so all you b12-deficient fucks stay in one thread to jerk each other off

>Implying this couldn't have functioned as one
>implying carnicucks don't raid every thread pushing their mental illness shit diet choices on us anyway
How about fuck off

there are like seven active threads on Veeky Forums

pick one and stay in it

le data autists are my favorite

I wonder what other areas of their life they allow to be dictated by studies?

>can't interact with black people, increases my odds of being assaulted by 13%
>can't get on a bus, being on a bus increases my odds of being injured compared to being in a car by 18%
>can't drink alcohol, risk of injury increases by 5,000% while intoxicated

oh wait, that's odd, they don't use muh studies in all areas of life? seems odd that they only apply that logic and reasoning to one specific area

>advice given: cut down on sugar, eat more fruits and vegetables, eat whole (not refined) grains

This caused the obesity epidemic?

> with a diet of fruit, fruit juice, white rice and sugar

yes, and your organs will also begin to shut down and your bones will begin to deteriorate, because humans are meant to be omnivorous, not herbivorous.

Brock, please send your vegan shills far away from this board of peace.

>american talking about health
hoink hoink hoink

>yes, and your organs will also begin to shut down and your bones will begin to deteriorate
we're talking about carbs here not what happens when you eat shitloads of fat and animal foods kek please repeat 1st grade and come back when you know how to read

>because humans are meant to be omnivorous, not herbivorous.
translation: "i think religitarded appeal to nature fallacies are a great way to show off my extra copy of chromosome 21"

Dumbshits

This board is for more efficient nigger culling faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=f2LYe4Gzmc4

Get fucked vegan bitch

From the guy in OP's pic

>"I have the same concerns that Salim Yusuf actually expresses – this is not randomized data, so it can be hypothesis generating but not prescriptive, particularly because many of his statements conflict with existing scale. Some of these dietary issues may simply be distortion of scale – differences that are too narrow to show a clinical difference. For example, the PURE study had the highest category as >4 servings of vegetables and that was only a small fraction of the population (9,000 out of 150,000).
>"But a recent meta-analysis of prospective trials with over 1,000,000 total subjects demonstrated that consuming 10 servings (200 grams per day) has a dramatic reduction in mortality, stroke, and cardiovascular outcomes.
>"Thus, the 'dose' in the PURE study may be too small, with alternative food stuffs, such as animal protein, not varied enough between groups to demonstrate a difference. In other words, if you want to show improvement with vegetables, it may be best to study vegetarian versus non-vegetarian populations, rather than smaller variations among omnivorous populations."

He also got called out for spouting nonsense by many others eg

medium.com/@Kahn642/what-to-do-when-a-leading-physician-slanders-great-scientists-e157c083bc93
forbes.com/sites/davidkatz/2017/03/01/can-we-handle-the-truth-food-for-thought/#205c60ff10f2

and even wrote a public apology here

zhh.ch/en/joint-communication

rekt

none of those actually say his data is wrong tho

10 servings is 200 grams? what the fuck. I eat more than that even when doing keto....

Could any vegan itt post their body ? I want to see how healthy you guys look.