Historically, why are Indo-Europeans(Whites) such matriarchal cuckolds ?

Historically, why are Indo-Europeans(Whites) such matriarchal cuckolds ?

Other urls found in this thread:

thecut.com/2016/01/european-queens-waged-more-wars-than-kings.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Armada
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're a nigger

Imagine losing a fistfight to any fewer than a dozen women

Indo-Europeans are very patriarchal actually, they have been for most of their existence

*allows women to rule since the medieval ages*

Reminder that women are better at just about anything that doesn't require brute strength. If we ruled humanity would have achieved world peace around 2000 BC and been on Mars by now.

Modern Europe has only language in common with IE

by the time of the middle ages Christianity had already begun to undermine traditional Indo-European society

/thread

most people take the things that Indo-Europeans brought that allowed them to supplant the previous inhabitants for granted.
Like the trifunctional society, patrilineal, patriolocal, and patriarchal society for example. These are features found throughout the IE world that you don;t notice because you never bothered to think much on why you took your father's surname for example.

Peace is torture to women they love chaos.

Name a single woman that has started a war.

this. if IE culture weren't important, Europeans would have lactose tolerances at a higher % than any other group .

wouldn't have*

thecut.com/2016/01/european-queens-waged-more-wars-than-kings.html

Elizabeth I
English invasion of Spain

Which never happened

Protecting Portugal from Spanish tyranny doesn't count.

Yes it did and it was on the orders of Elizabeth I who was female and thus I've answered your question as to whether women have started wars
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Armada

To the slut in this thread what makes you happier a guy who is quiet good looking and spends his time fishing or a guy who is aggressive loud constantly plays music in your house steals from you and fucks your friends?

This sounds like projection

But it's the Semites who are the cucks
>Having to cover up your "women" from heads to toes cause you're insecure and afraid Indo-European Chad Thundercocks will come and fuck them