Backup man

Do you have a girlfriend, Veeky Forums?

If so, she probably has a backup man, in case she doesn't love you anymore(can happen randomly).
Do you know who her backup man is? Think a bit. She probably acts like he's a brother to her.

Or maybe you are the backup man for some roastie?

nothing to be ashamed of, even the batman was the backup male for this whorish hag

>43%
>probably

She probably doesn't have a backup man

The number is probably higher IRL, since women are notorious liars.

back this up, whore.

*grabs dick*

What the point of this infographic if women lie anyway ?

that's just how most women work (not all, fortunately)
avoid depending too much on your gf and you'll be fine

>what are lies
Modifying the truth to hide vulnerabilities

>Not having pack up women
Step your shit up my man

>not all, fortunately

>always the backup man
>never the man
Why live?

Probably isn't even a real study. Or if it is, they took the volunteers from some cesspool dating site. The source is just a site that can be used to do surveys and data visualisation. It's like if someone did a study, recorded their results in excel, posted a screenshot of the excel spreadsheet and cited "microsoft.com" as a source, except in this case the results are 99% biased.

>Modifying the truth to hide vulnerabilities
I like this definition

I decided to believe that not all girls are selfish pieces of shit, it's nice to have some hope

>butthurt whore detected

it's only gonna hurt you, young breh

>gril I went out with in high school stayed in touch
>clearly thought she'd whore about for a bit and then 'come home' to settle
>late 20s
>relationship implodes
>she turns up at my door one night crying asking to come in
>told her my gf was there and that she should leave
>haven't heard from her since
>I didn't even have a gf

When your woman is good, treat her well. When she's bad, beat her. You won't have to worry about her having a backup man if she's afraid of you.

This, all women are thots, and you need a joker to dish out justice on them

Imbressive user

Psychologically beat her, they can't put you behind bars for that.

>tfw was backup man
>tfw fell in love with that filthy skank
>tfw she left me for the next backup
>tfw mostly no contact except sometimes through common friends
>tfw still in love with her years later
>tfw still dream about her at least once a month
>tfw haven't had sex in nearly a year because depressionmaxxing and can't be fucked to try (also being ugly)
lmao life is a fucking joke Tbh

kys my man

>8 out of 10 are in contact with the backup man

Wait, so they have a backup dude, but they have no way of contacting them? How does that work?

I think it means 2 out of 10 have a backup but don't communicate or meet with them.

this is what happens when boys are raised by women

I have a dad but he's a total wk cuck Tbh Tbh

I think I'm mostly just sad because I'll never have a girl with robust genetics like that and will never have those potential slayer sons she could have given me Tbh Tbh

I know I'm the backup plan.

We used to be roommates and have a lot of mutual friends so she thinks we're close friends.

I'd never be with her. She has a shit personality, is always feeling sorry for herself, kinda dumb, and is a cheater. I think I might even hate her.

I have a gf and we're deeply committed, it would suck if she left me for a "backup man" but i get to fuck her regularly now so im happy.

this is the kind of guy that will be left for a backup man

maybe, maybe not. I get to smash regularly so it's all good. If she did leave me for a backup guy i'd just find another girl it's not that big of a deal.

You should find another girl already. Fuck around, cheat, that will get your thot to behave.

So? What's wrong with having backup man? You guys are just a bunch of sad virgins who don't ever leave their houses

i am the backup man for some roastie lol. she literally said she likes me but she also likes her bf so for me to wait until/if they break up. don't know what to do as i've never had a friend let alone a gf before so even though it is pathetic to wait maybe i should (and she knows i'm a loner so probably is using that to her advantage)

yeah you can fuck her just don't fall in love bro

She has shown no signs of being unfaithful and i'm just not the kind of person who could cheat.

I'm not saying it is wrong, I just think that male Veeky Forumsizens should be aware.

Women are incredibly good at hiding their tracks. The more loving and faithful you are the more beta you appear to her instincts and the higher the chance she will cheat. It's not even something she can control, it's just the way her genes work.

She'll just claim that you raped her and you're off to prison.

>Women are incredibly good at hiding their tracks. The more loving and faithful you are the more beta you appear to her instincts and the higher the chance she will cheat. It's not even something she can control, it's just the way her genes work.

Don't buy into Loveā„¢, lads. Shit doesn't work that way.

Dodged a bullet mate, youll make it

Dodged free rebound sex user wew!

Just fuck a different woman?

i mean he is probably correct. If they took this from a dating website then these are women resorting to a dating website so are probably awful at relationships IRL.