Just shave your head, bro

Just shave your head, bro

doesn't work for everyone, growing some facial hair would help balance out the guy in OP's pic though

Just grow a beard, bro.

He would need a really fucking massive beard to compensate for that complete lack of lower third.

Him being bald is not necessarily a problem though, he would look equally if not even more shit with hair.

Just be confident, bro

ayyyyy

Nah. Saitama is still quite aesthetic without his hair.

just grow a beard and start chewing a lot of gum to grow that jaw.

He's nice when serious.

holy shit you look miserable, i'm sorry for you bro, buy a wig or something then

At least you're not this guy.

Why'd you shave your eyebrows too?

Juts get an illness that makes you lose all body hair, bro

Hello r/fitness

nice gyno from really early steroid use, probably hop on dbol without any ai and test

It's the lack of eyebrows tbqh. Get a tan + some facial hair + eyebrows. Depending on how this guy dressed and how tall he is he'd be fine.

you know it could be due to the fact that hes 15 going through puberty at that age

>Mr. Chernobyl 2017

grow a beard and your hair back
you look like a newborn bird

Story on this pic? Legit haven't laughed this hard in awhile.

>alopecia universalis

I'm not the only one who thought of this, right?

looks shopped tbqh

This kid has a disease. I dont think thats funny. Clearly hes doing a lot in spite of the hand he was dealt

What's all this "Resistance" stuff? How is buying a hat or a sticker "resisting"? Buying things and crying isn't a resistance, it's just giving away your money to people who know that you're suckers. Same goes for buying a MAGA hat but at least you can say that your team won.

this guy could be prometheus mode with some more work

Looks sort of like progeria. It speeds up the cellular aging process so you end up dying early and looking like an alien

this
if your head/face is shaped like a fucking light bulb you're beasicly fucked for life
bigger neck, beard, traps, tan, all that stuff will help but it's still a light bubl at the end of the day

What a cutie. Thank god I chose Trumps side.

Are you implying that the only reason leftists act like overtly hostile is to virtue signal within their peer group?

The one on the left is a literal squat goblin.

I know that people virtue signal and this is an example but I just don't get why people think that anyone else would care. Maybe I'm just super detached since I've been a friendless shut-in for years, but I just can't imagine people going "Wow, user is awesome!" for shit like this. Like yeah, if I did something really cool like make a great piece of art or something I can see getting a response, but putting down stickers and flipping off a camera? Oh wow, how cool and unique.

Maybe it's performance art shitlord.

BUZZCUTS ONLY WORK IF YOU HAVE A GOOD HEAD SHAPE AND ATTRACTIVE

anyone got the pic of that guy with the weird looking face? he obv lifts and is wearing a t-shirt, is white and has a slightly red face, can't really remember much more.

Neck theory proven yet again

Now that's what I call a good frame

>tfw DADE came back to life

looks like my dark souls character

Considering his dad was roided as fuck also, I doubt that's the reasoning.

Holy shit, and I thought I had it bad with babyface syndrome!

When you resemble Ted Cruz theres not much you can do anyway

Is it a little ironic that these people put more energy into giving trump attention than his supporters do?