2 scenarios

2 scenarios

A - 1800 calories a day, well rounded balanced diet

B - 1800 calories a day, low to no carb diet but well balanced otherwise

Do you lose more weight on low carb or is it a meme ?

All good and retarded answers welcome

The percentage of people in this world who should care about the answer to this question is very small.

Low carb is great for fat loss

Youre gonna smell like cat piss on the low carb diet.

The only way why low carb/keto can be better for weight loss is because fat/protein are in general more sating so people don't overeat. That's it. Every study that adjusted for calories showed there's no other difference (except plants being more healthy).

Typically if your body has less than 50 grams of carbs for the day, your body will go into keto, then using energy from stored fat cells. From my understanding however, you will also become a little bit more lethargic because burning other macronutrients and fat cells is not as efficient as burning carbs for energy.

I'm open to corrections.
>Cunningham's law

>low to no carb
>less insulin spikes, more of a curve.
>increased insulin sensitivity
>feel full for longer.
>food takes longer to digest, is actually used for other things than energy..
>will get used to it, won't crash when you stop eating and won't feel like shit.

Keto leads to insulin resistence though. Also it's typically lacking in fibre with slows and greatly enhances digestion. If you feel like shit after not eating for a while you have bigger problems than macros.

You will lose the exact same amount of weight on both diets because they are the exact same amount of calories. meme diets only work because you eat less calories. You can eat 1800 calories of poop a day and lose weight.

>Do you lose more weight on low carb or is it a meme ?

It's a meme, dietary fat is mostly stored first and used second for organ function and metabolic needs.
The reason why carbs count to overall energy balance is because even though they're very rarely stored as fat, the more carbs you eat the lower fat oxidation will occur, because your body will just oxidate more carbs instead.

Meant the fiber greatly enhances digestion, not the lack thereof.

what happens if you only eat cunningham slaw all day

fpbp

Kek

Basically this.

When protein and calories are equalled between low carb and low fat groups, body composition changes are equal as well.

The only thing that seems to differ noticeably is performance, mainly in moderate-long duration activity.
Low carb might work for very very long duration activity like ultra marathons, but for anything shorter than a ultra marathon, a low carb diet is inferior for performance.

doesn't matter, what matters is the amount of protein that you eat, protein is more filling that carbs and fats, and are also harder to digest so your body burns more calories to digest 1g of protein than 1g of carbs or fat

get a trully balanced diet, with good complex carbs, veggies, fiber and healthy fats, after i started making a veggie soup everyday i feel much better and weight loss is as easy as it gets.
>50g aspargus
>50g black beans
>50g kale
>100g brocoli
>50g carrots
>50g cauli flower
>25g oats
cook everything and blend it all together with half the water you used to cook, then add
>parmesan cheese
>150g grilled chicken breast
low calorie and filling as fuck, also really healthy

>and blend it all together
Sounds shitty.

the sound really isn't pleasant, but the consistency and taste are very good
i always add garlic, some chili flakes, a little lime juice and ginger to it

Heh good one. Still can't imagine that tasting good. I like to just steam a huge pan of vegetables and then serve it with a side or meat. Plus parmesan grating cause it's god tier.

i put parmesan in the soup because it reminds me of the cheese flakes in your mother's stinky pussy.

So do you mean a soup ?

Sounds like it could be a good soup apart from the oats

try it one day user, it actually tastes mostly like the beans, brocoli and any other condiments that you use (garlic and onions are the best), i also add the chicken and cheese so it makes it gives some extra taste

yeah, its a really good soup, and i add the oats to make it less watery, also some extra fiber is cool

yeah bro that's cool as shit. can't wait to share your recipe with my homies.