2-3-4x ?

Who's here comfy holding RLC?

At what point are you planning to sell?

How big gains are you expecting next week?

this will drop further

When you hear people are expecting guaranteed gains... You can be pretty sure that the exact opposite will actually happen

easy 2x by next month

Lol guys this thing only has a 45mill market cap. When the bull market resumes this thing will moon like no tomorrow.

Onlt 3.5 BTC worth of people selling on bittrex. While I do wish it'd moon right fucking now, It is a stress free hold. I'm holding til at least 15k sats, when will it hit that I can't say.

Stop shilling this coin like a dirty pajeet.
Fundamentals have been posted enough on this board during the last month, people who wanted to buy are already in, now it's just pollution.

yes this is a GUARANTEED 3-10x gain or i will KILL MYSELF

Yeah, that's fine and I expect that. It could drop to 7k and then I can see it running easily to 15-20k.

If not much more ;)

Damn right. Most people don't know even basic stuff around here.
Plus, they don't have a clue what potential iExex has.

There is much bigger volume than that :)
Where the fuck are you looking at...

Still, haven't bought in enough?
Or trying to lower price down to buy more at 7k?

I'm not stopping promoting this.
Actually, I'm writing about it in every bigger FB groups and contacting people on YT regarding RLC.

Luckily you don't need to kill yourself.
But, if you still decide to do that, please send me your coins because I can wait to get those 10x gains.

Price won't move up as long they don't disclose partnership.
If you want to shill efficiently shill the AMA of wednesday.

>

I'm fully aware of that.
And that's what I'm doing on other channels.

Thank you for contribution though.

Holding 30k, bought at around 7-9k sats.

HODL here, bought at 7800

>At what point are you planning to sell?
Selling half next year for 10-12x the current price.

>10-12x

I doubt this will happen, but holyshit if it does.

Why wouldn't it? Did you research anything about this project? It's easily top 5, and it has real world value.
I just dropped another 100$ into it, it might drop slightly lower but this is it's ATL.

When do you think this will blow up? I can only pump more money into it next month.

I think within the next 2 months it at the very least doubles

Bought at 7800 too in large.
Not to worry boys this will pay off.
xJP wills it

100$? I‘m thinking about putting in ANOTHER 1000€ because this is definitely the most anticipate project of all ‚super computing‘ projects. Glad i got in before casual attention.

Doubters never succeed.

Do you know market cap of this?

Do you know market cap of its competitors?

Do you know that market cap of all coins will be much, much bigger one year from now?

Have you seen the circulation of RLC coins?

user, this coin will reach EASILY $10 with few big partnerships.
And that's much more than 10x.

This is one of the most undervalued projects out there.

And that's why you will in every thread some people telling you to "shhhh" about iExec because they are still accumulating.
Poor fuckers probably living on a paycheck and every month need to put % into coins.

All the big players who are aware of it have already accumulated since August.

Yea i wish i wasnt a poorfag wage cuck right now or i'd put my life on it

>

No, it will go up much, much faster.

If you check out the graph, you will notice it's usually above 12k.
This shit will skyrocket after AMA, especially when new marketing firm starts promoting it.

Besides that, expect some whales, as usually, to start pumping it. I'm counting that will happen this month.

>
This is all time low.

You should buy definitely next month but hold it at least 6 months then.

UPDATE
UPDATE
UPDATE

Guys, like I already mentioned I'm promoting this project on other social channels as much as possible.

Now I got few of my friends/colleagues who are heavily invested into RLC to promote it as well.

We're going to contact as much youtubers as possible, write a lot of comments in youtube videos, we'll be in every FB groups about crypto and we will pay some outsourcers to post daily on Twitter and all mentioned sites, so the ball starts rolling.

If you are heavily invested like we do, don't wait for the price to start grow naturally.
And don't expect that we do all work for you!

If you really want it to succeed this year put all the effort it and start right now.

I will update on Veeky Forums what's happening with it, but if you have at least 5min per day please promote it, at least on Facebook.

Wow, you're trying waaaay to hard.
>This shit will skyrocket after AMA
What makes you think so? This years of coins have dumped after conferences and AMAs.

You did good getting into it son, but why shill a coin with a team more worried about building a product first before shilling it? They know better to not go to fast on the shilling.
Your shilling makes it look like PnD.
The more you shill artificially, the harder the dump will be on your head.
Let it rise naturally and you will spare yourself some headaches when this finds support because it accumulated long enough.
Plus RLC doesn't need shilling, it's solid. Let shilling for shifty P&D coins.
RLC is the best out of all cloud computing coins on the market period. If you can't see that you're already lost our just thinking about your short term gains.

Thinking about investing. What would be a good ammount to hold? Will also tell a friend about, from what i can tell the price at the moment is purely low because of the lack of (intentionally) marketing.

I have seen you in other threads as well with the same story.

There is no coin in history which grew without shilling/promotion. This is not a stock market, and some coins are getting 2-3-4x in a day and stay there for a long term.
I'm fully aware how this project is big, but most of the people don't even know about it.

That's why we're continuing to promote iExex as much as possible.

You are probably putting every month some % from your salary into it, right?

Don't stop other people from buying right now and promoting it.

Don't be selfish.

>

And because a lot of people went into BTC.

Expect to see 15-18k soon.

Hold as much as you can.

Fuck off with the fucking youtubers they have retarded audiences. Let them CATCH UP with the price when it takes off. You see Vertcoin being promoted before take off? NO THEY CATCH UP and pump it further. You see Vcash Being talked about on youtube? NO THEY CATCH UP FUCKK OFF WITH THE FUCKING YOUTUBERS PIECES OF SHIT!!

>what's a good amount
anything you can afford to lose

>There is no coin in history which grew without shilling/promotion.
That's the job of the Marketing firm, WHEN iExec will be ready.

We will do this together :)

Some big words here...

We need to start somewhere outside Veeky Forums.

Let's see how this is going to roll.