Cheapest god-tier bulking foods?

Cheapest god-tier bulking foods?

peanut butter

milk pb oatmeal eggs

Semen, you get payed for eating it.

One gram only costs like 2-3k$

Pretty cheap considering the calories you get from it, and those radioactive gainz must be good

and you get superpowers too and shit

5 scoops a day and you would look like this dude within a month

Cocoa powder

CMON

>not taking 4 scoops of FEV five times a day and two radiation sesion a week
>leaving humanity behind
Pick one.

Brown rice
The fuel of ancient warriors for millennia
Cheap and healthy af

Full Amino Acid profile when combined.

I got food poisoning from some hamburger place yesterday and i havent eaten in 2 days, but im eating a lot more today but what would be good to eat for that since i dont wanna have milk or heavy stuff

It's hard AF to eat 1500 Cal+ of brown rice compared to the same amount of Cal of white rice or pasta.
Whole milk, manager's special meat (as long as it doesn't look too gnarly), white rice or pasta, potatoes, frozen vegetables.

>question that doesnt need its own thread
Ive been raised on soy milk and have above average testosterone, im 120 pounds, not a manlet and damn near anorexic. Should I switch to whole milk to aquire extra weight and possibly gains?

Reason I ask is because ive seen skimmed through some articles giving the impression that soy milk has 8 times the level of estrogen as whole milk or something like that.

Eggs
Cottage Cheese
Peanut Butter
Nuts & Seeds
Oats
Beans & Legumes
Lentils
Practically any vegetable

Anyone who tells you that has read too many blog posts and not enough clinical studies.

Also you can remove any possible hormonal affects with things like miso, tempeh, etc

Long as you can drink regular milk (I'm questioning why the fuck you were raised on soy), yes, switch. Studies show soy not only has higher estrogen contents, it also causes huge upswing in erratic and violent behavior in chimps. Everything in moderation. I mean, unless you enjoy feminine penis bitch fits.

Milk oats pb and 5 scoops. Come on. Also, get yourself an empty milk jug. Just trust me.

Tins of tuna, not from supermarkets, from the $1 store.

Holy shit thats a 9/10 gopnik qt if ive ever seen one

Okay well I guess it cant hurt to try anyways. And I dont want to spend extra money on some fuckin hormone treatment anyways.

I was raised on soy because my mother was unstable and was going through a health freak phase. Now I find whole milk to be bland and thick in comparison. But if itll help me with my skeleton of a body then its worth a try.

When it comes to questions like that, you really need to take a step back and look at your diet as a whole.
Theres a 100% chance that youre severely underestimating the amount of food youre eating per day, or else(since youre not a manlet) you wouldnt be so underweight. So i would ask you. Is a cup or 2 of whole milk the difference in 50 pounds of weight? probably not. Change your WHOLE diet for the better. Eat a little more, even if youre a bit more full. It will benefit you long term.

>Wake up
>throw the following items into the blender:
>6 whole eggs
>gallon of milk
>two cups of oats (raw)
>2 cups of white rice (raw)
>two large chicken breasts (probably cooked, haven't tried raw)
>a jar of peanut butter
>any amount of beans just make sure there's some in there
>one whole head of lettuce
>blend
>drink in one sitting

That's your weekly food. You now eat once per week

>>two large chicken breasts (probably cooked, haven't tried raw)
Probably not a good idea to consume raw chicken

Weigh and write down EVERYTHING you eat for a week.
Then at the end of the week do an analysis and figure out how many Calories you have consumed. Adjust up from there.

>gopnik
>her heels aren't even on the ground

get out

Right ill just bulk and see how that works out. Probably start over a weekend or something.

Ok so like a spreadsheet? Im pretty autistic when it comes to nutrient labels so I might just save each one and put it in a category for each day.

Blyat! American spy got me!

Yeah a spreadsheet works (in fact that's better than the pen and paper method I was thinking of), keep it on google docs and update it throughout the day using your phone.
You need to know what you've been eating over a semi decent timespan before you can start to make informed changes.

Wonder why nobody posted this already

>2017
>being vegan, vegatarian, pescetarian or an omnivore
>not consuming uranium and creating a controlled chain reaction in your stomach
>not going a step further and fusing hydrogen for luminosity gains

Not going to make it EVER.

Kek

>not pic rel

5% fat beef mince

500g is about 900-1000kcal

>tins
>tins
>tins

lol enjoy your BPA-estrogen titties. Get some fucking pouches and be a man.

>120 calories in 1 tablespoon
>like 5 euros for 6 months worth of good quality olive oil
Just add it to your snacks. I use it on my sliced bread instead of butter but not everyone likes that.

>brown rice
>a bio-accumulator of arsenic and manganese
>healthy

Sorry mate, but the facts are that high consumption of brown rice is actually detrimental to health. White rice is safe precisely because the metals are concentrated in the outer layers.

Huh my mother always buys brown rice because it's supposed to be healthier.

>worried.jpg

>before you start making informed changes.

OR
Since we know youre a hungry skeleton, just eat at least 1000 calories more a day than you have been eating. You can do this by supplementing 2 protein shakes per day on top of your meals.
example
2 scoops protein
1 banana
8 oz whole milk

That simple fucking shake is 500 calories. If you add more milk, and 4tblsp PB, thats 500 calories more. Over the course of the week, adding in that protein heavy shake will EASILY allow you to gain lean mass as long as your other meals and exercise stay consistent.

People who cant gain weight are literally lazy and retarded.

lol no bro it's chicken sushi

It is more nutritious, that's true. Still, I said "high consumption". Like, every day. If you eat it once, twice a week, then it shouldn't be a problem - though arsenic still bioaccumulates in tissue and after years of such diet, there's no telling if something happens - or not. The amount of arsenic in brown rice is deeply related to the concentration in soil. The problem here is mostly caused by using fertilizers such as manure, that contain concentrated amounts of metals, including arsenic. If there's little to no arsenic in the soil, then obviously, the rice will be completely safe to eat. There's no guarantee on it though, since the arsenic concentrations are not considered in the nutrition facts and wide-scale cultivation typically uses fertilizers to increase yields.

milk
pasta
whey

Not to mention the amount of mercury in tuna. Especially the cheap shit...
Enjoy your neurodegeneration.

What are you a fucking manlet? That can't be more than 15000 calories.

Sunflower oil