Anyone had any success over tinder? I made one three days ago, and have gotten ZERO matches. Fuck...

Anyone had any success over tinder? I made one three days ago, and have gotten ZERO matches. Fuck, i can't be THAT ugly can i? Is it because I'm Asian?

I got a comedic cover photo and bio, followed by two regular photos and a normie meme. Tf else can i do?

Pic related, current body

Do you pick who you like or just like everyone? Like everyone and see if you got any matches then.

I sort and pick, but I always use up all my swipes. What's the point in matches if you're not going to pursue because they're fat or ugly?

Dickin around
What to say

you probably want white women. Not trying to be an ass but white women are least likely to race mix. Go try with latinas and black women

I actually only try to swipe other asians. Unlike other asian dudes, I'm not really into non-asians.

i like you, at least you're not thirsty for white women. You look good if i were you id cut but its your choice. Best of luck but tinder lost it popularity, it's not any more fresh app that everyone used

>make a joke about ISIS bombing
>you make a joke on the same level
WOAH TOO FAR MAN

Beta fell for the bait.

Do you pay for it or not? My ugly friend like legit 2/10 got about 30 matches and some from hot women by using the boost function.

Your rejection hit me like an airplane

the media has you fucked at a disadvantage so if you're not really attractive then good luck. lower your standards.

you're probably not wrong, there is probably a general trend that can be found in a particular population. but like always, that never reflects individual circumstances.

all the chicks i've ever hooked up with were white, and i'm asian.

also op should stop stressing out and asking questions that can't be answered. there's too many cofounding variables.

thanks, please keep it that way

yeah and fuck knows how many of those were bots

>pajeets more attractive to Becky's than niggas
wew

You look very short in this picture

Dubs decides

please uninstall tinder, you look so fucking perfect and I don't want you getting hurt by the jerks on this app

>Improper rat handsign with interlocking pinkies instead of overlap
>why cant I get laid guise?

Work on your sexy-jutsu

Little miss muffet
sat on her tuffet
Eating her curds and whey

Along came a spider
Who sat down beside her
And said
> Ay, what's in the bowl, bitch?

marry me or else

Roll for this.

This

Hmm these idiotic sentences, are they a must on Tinder? Never been on dating platform. Why guys have to initiate the conversation and make all shit themselves? To outstand from other guys? Well yeah, while you get few at max matches she gets dozens in a day. You can be fat or fit, as long as you're a woman and there are bunch of losers and trashes you can get laid every day. For guys it's opposite

Not a bad start

This graph is confusing as fuck.

So white people love everybody and black people hate everybody? What?

>HAVE YOU HAD YOUR 4 SCOOPS YET BABE?!

What? Look at it again it's pretty clear, everybody likes white people and nobody likes black people except black females.

i love you please call me xoxoxo

Are you a wizard? Because I am a ghoul for you

Put some clothes on whore

Are you an archaeologist?

i actualy get some decent looking matches, but im to autistic to talk to them

Haha Hvor i Norge er du i fra?

why did you stop you beta faggot?

bergen

>even black males hate themselves

wtf

Do u have a feminine penis?

way to steal Andrew dice Clay

if your gonna use andrew dice clay nursery ryhmes, atleast use the ballsy funny ones.......

Twinkle twinkle little star,
Will she blow me in the car.
I bought her dinner, she had fun.
My balls are boiling, I'd like to cum.

Hickory Dickory Dock
Some chick was sucking my cock
The clock struck two
I dropped my goo
I dumped the bitch on the next block.

tfw no hijab gf

Psssh,nothing personnel kiddo

like 6 nailed sloots in a year.. all of them crazy in some way. Its a real shithole. But most women are..