Keto

Wtf I'm 5 days in and sick of eating eggs, sausages, burger patties and bacon. What else is there to eat?

Other urls found in this thread:

genaw.com/lowcarb/recipes.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nothing because you're an idiot who fell for a meme diet

Nigger you should be eating some vegetables too, just keep the carbs under 15 grams

I mean it helps shed fat like crazy, it's worth doing at the start

Chia seeds with almond milk protein powder peanut butter and cacao nibs. Pop dat mf in the freezer for 30 mins and top with cinnamon. Yw

>i want to be heealthy
>let's eat eggs steaks and bacons 3 times a day

no wonder keto meme is only popular in the USA

Just because the general population doesnt know how to implement a diet properly, doesn't make it a meme buddy

nothing really keto is boring AF

Admit that his diet doesn't work for you, and try losing weight/fat the normal way by just eating at a deficit.

Only smart guy here

Can eat up to 50 but it does very person to person. Best to smash the fats and stay under 25 carbs for the first week

Veggies, Dairy, nuts, ect. Do some research. There are plenty of things to eat on this diet besides meat.

>eating a bacon cheeseburger is fine as long as you get rid of the bun
>eggs and sausage are better than oatmeal

this is what keto fags actually believe~

STOP FALLING FOR MEME DIETS AND COUNT YOUR FUCKING CALORIES FATTYBOOMBALATTY

Buffalo sauce, ranch, salads, chicken and shit, vegetables
Are you literally a fucking retard op?

chicken fish, fish nuggets, chiekn sticks, bread, noodles, oats, berries, fruits, veggies, seaweed, shellfish, pasta, also GYOF

Eat everything you want, just don't eat more than 1000/1500/1800 kcal a day.

Start counting calories, it will be easier and no onlger will be a diet, but just a healthy life.

Soon you'll start to see that even though You can eat eveything, you might as well eat healthy foods.

You probably think starchy vegetables and grains are good for you

Wait this diet is just eating breakfast foods? Hour is that a diet?

youre supposed to cut and count the macros

its only hard for me because i dont cook and i rlly want deli sandwiches again

lost 32 lbs since March though, feels good guys

I reccomend you guys stay under 30 carbs a day, 20 is too intense.

I reccomend as a snack/lunch buying those little cream cheeses wrapping some turkey around them, avacado on the side. Like around 15-17 carbs.

roflmao

why wouldn't they be u fucking memelord

>sunflower seeds,almond seeds,brazil nuts
>salads
Personal favourite is beef meatballs in pomodoro sauce and bean salad with fetta cheese and spearmint+ mint leaves

Lmao keep eating them mmmm tasty

what do you mean by 30 and 20 carbs?

never seen ketards that aren't fat

There is keto dessert recipes. I'm literally only eating desserts on this diet and losing weight.

Nice meme retard

Broccoli asparagus avocado cauliflower, onion, garlic, mushrooms.

Think there is some roots you can have like turnip but need to check.

Per day to stay in keto. When starved of carbs your body switching from a carb>sugar burn to making keotines or whatever from fat in the liver. Makes you burn fat. That is why the diet is mostly fat. 75% calories from fat 25% protein and minimum carbs.

How can you get sick of eating that all day every day? That's the food of the gods.
>He fell for the 'All cholesterol is bad' meme

Goose eggs, goat sausage, ostrich burgers, and turkey bacon.

How do I stop my friends from falling for the keto meme?

All of them have done it at some point and talk about their progress but they literally gain it all back as soon as the holidays come around.

One of them lost a ton of weight by just counting calories and working out and now he's fallen for it. Of all people he should know that any diet like atkins is a meme and isnt as sustainable as just doing it the old fashioned way.

Keto works.
Keto is not the only thing that works.
Fat and cholesterol, among other things, are important for mens hormones like testosterone and dihydrotestosterone (androgen - which makes you big, confident, hairy and manly)

Veeky Forums sucks for anything else then laughing at trolls.
Never trust anything posted here, always check sources (make sure they are real) and do what works for you. You cringelords do know that Knowledge is power after all... Right?

On topic; genaw.com/lowcarb/recipes.html

----Work in progress (as in not finished)----

Keto [Carb refill once a week]
Calisthenics 3/week [8kg bag, big 3?]
HIIT on rest days
Bonebroth [magnesium/potassium]
------------------------------------------

Keto;
-------
Eggs, turkey, nuts, permassan, yoghurt, mayonease, kefir, kvarg, avocado, broccoli, spinich, asparagus, olive oil, coconut oil, butter, cream

Chicken: breast, club, wing, thigh,
Fish: salmon, sardine, tuna, herring,
Red meat: stake, beef, bacon, lamb, ostrich, venison
Organ meat: heart, liver, kidney

Drink: Water, tea

Carb refill;
------------
Nutrient bar/shake, berries, fruits, dark chocklate, high carb vegetables, whole milk, honey, potato, lentils, tacos, hamburger, pizza