Lift for over a year

>lift for over a year
>make some decent gains
>get picture taken at a beach
>look really good in it
>decide to upload it to fb because I need a new picture
>only likes I get are from a bunch of old people and some other dudes who lift
>not a single hot young girl

Well shit looks like this image was right.

Why is it so hard to understand that you lack the requisite social skills and personal magnetism to reap the rewards of a nice physique?

Welcome to the world outside of fit. If you don't have facial aesthetics, money or mad game your body won't mean shit.

probably just confirmed you're a ugly loser

I gained 10 lbs in 20 days
I have been eating 4500 cals everyday in this 20 days

Im bulking

Oh man it's one of these kinds of threads.

No one compliments me more than old white women.Thanks Veeky Forums I guess?

>get compliments for my appearance when i was dyel
>no one says anything now that i'm built

And yet you choose to pic related Glenn Danzig's fuckboi toy pet.
What a fucking fagot.

You probably left humanity and look like a freak to normies. If it bothers you go to ~12% body fat. Not to cut for veins and not to big to intimidate people

Actually only confirms that your social circle is lacking or your body is not as nice as you think

Post the pic you uploaded, we'll see if there is anything to improve

Girls never respond to bragging in public. Message a few girls on your FB (stop using FB faggot and go outside and talk to a woman in person) and see how different they are.

do you have any rapport with single hot young girls?
because unless you're god tier they're not gonna be publicly on your dick from a photo.
if you were an instagram whore and photograph everything to show you live a glamours life, you'll get more interest.

Or if you look good in beach pic its great on for tinder, bumble probably even better shirtless pic that is justifiable due to activity.

Kek remember when I finished my cut
I was 18 or something, I took a selfie pic in my bathroom of my abs and put it as a profile picture
I managed to get three cute girls to like this even though it was cringey as fuck and I was associal
I was so retarded

What did you expect, nigger?

>op's oneitis sees picture
>better write a response and like it so all my friends know that all I do is read facebook
>"oh user, you are amazing, #sploosh"

They saw it, either it was good and they now know you've made gains or it wasn't as good as you thought it was.

Just to be clear; hbbs saw it. Just think about it, normies spend as much time on FB as you do on any chan / board per day. These girls have seen 100% of their facebook feed since the day they signed up.

This is bullshit. Because from lifting I went from hooking up a few days a year to pretty much whenever I want to. Stop projecting your insecurities, you jaded neckbeard.

That's like 98% percent fat desu

>Power (Money/Property)
>Status (Friends/acquaintances)
>Looks
>Muh Dick

In that exact order, user. You're going for #3 for confidence, which is fine. You need to strengthen your mind for 1 and 2, though.

It will turn into muscle

Thats not how that works you retard

Pro tip: you have at least one of the three things I said.

Idk, looks like hot young girls don't like pictures of socially awkward strangers

I only have got compliments from guys as a dyel

>thinks that getting Veeky Forums will magically make young girls flock to you

That's where you fucked up user. The hottest women in the world are with men who are average at best. What does that tell you?

Actually go up and TALK to them. A qt is more likely to hook up with some skinnyfat guy who talks to her, than a Veeky Forums god that says nothing and doesn't take any risks.