Any words of advice from homegymbros on good places to shop for equipment to start a home setup...

any words of advice from homegymbros on good places to shop for equipment to start a home setup? Looking at the prices on the Rogue site (for a baseline, i guess), the prices arent as high as i expected for plate / bar packages and racks as a whole (The RE-4 rack seems just barebones enough to do what i need and $650 doesnt seem bad at all).

Other urls found in this thread:

stronglifts.com/5x5/#Home_Gym
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Right lets get a home gym thread i reckon!

Craigslist bro
Rouge is pretty cream of the crop I'd op for Elitefts over rouge. But Craigslist is worth the look every few days. Also Facebook yard sale thing and Letgo. (there my gym as of now, Got it all for under a grand) got 90% of it used 1200lbs of plates, 600lbs of dumbbells/kettlebells bunch of bars, Rouge power,safety squat bar,swiss bar,hex bar, some beaters...

i live in an apartment so i only have a bench and adjustable dumbbells baka

i bought this little contraction the other day its pretty cool

damn dude thats a good haul, i always assumed that facebook marketplace thing was pretty useless but i might give it a shot now

this is the gym right now ive had to move my leg press into the shed coz no room :'(

If you know it's a contraction, why did you leave out the apostrophe?

bumpitity

5*5 vacuum-rows?

nice

Lack of home gyms itt!

stronglifts.com/5x5/#Home_Gym
Read through that section, I bought the titan t-2 rack and got my bar and plates from rogue. Would recommend.

Why is your home gym in a cuckshed?

we dont have massive garages over here like the Americans!

Where you live, nigga, Lilliput?

the uk bruv!

Jujimufu pls

Waste of money and space. Go find a hill and sprint up it multiple times.

Buy a power tower. Do dips and pullups and leg raises. Put heavy stuff in a backpack and do dips and pillups with it when you're ready.

I just saved you hundreds of dollars and you will be fitter than 90% of the people here.
You owe me big time bud.