What were the ethnic origins of ataturk? some say albanian, some say bosnian some say sephardic jewish

what were the ethnic origins of ataturk? some say albanian, some say bosnian some say sephardic jewish.

Blatta Orientalis

turk

divine

Delete this offensive post (under threat of prosecution in Turkey)

Unless someone here has a degree in anthropology, why would you want an answer from Veeky Forums?
Just research it for 15 minutes and get a basic idea. Nobody here is any more special than you.

Most consensus reach that he was Turk on both sides but since he doesn't look like a typical Turk people speculate that he's of Slavic ancestry.

>subverted the culture of the nation he lived in
Take a guess OP

AFRIKAN

Macedonian and Turkish mixture

BLACK you wh*Te subhuman

KARA BOGA

Holy shit. I'm laughing at the fucking audacity. You're a madman.

Probably Anatolian/Greek/Thracian mix

Western turk.

Pure Turk
and not some brown guy from Antep or something
he genuinely was a Turk

He was BLACK

You mean like from Central Asia?

Turk as in Turk
Not Turk as in Turkmen

His mother was from a peasant Turkish family that was settled in what was formally Laganza, currently Lagandas, Greece. His mother is where he got the light hair and light eyes from. The Ali Riza family is OG from Aydin, but Mustafa's father was born in a majority Turk village in what is now Rep of Macedonia.

He wuz nord

Most likely majority balkan rapebaby with some small %turk in him.

Was not he part-Albanian born in today's Greece?
Easier to say he was Balkan mystery meat.

From a whim i'd say he has a fair mixture of balkan in him but i'm just taking guesses.

The only people who claim Ataturk is Jewish are Turkish Islamists and butthurt Armenians

Slavic!

I mean ancient slavs and balts migrated to Turkey in like 2000 bc and became the hittites. Why do you think all the Trojans in the 2004 movie Troy were white?????

Most Turkish Islamists are Kemalists nowadays

That user means the hardcore suadi cock gobbling islamists who hate ataturk for abolishing the caliphate. They don't want to understand that without him we would be colonized like the rest of our neighbours.

Who cares about his ethnic origins, the more important questions is, was he gay?

Greek

Selanik was split between turks, greeks and jews desu.
Even then greeks are swarthy as fuck and look like your typical meditearneans.