Is it OK to drink diet soda while on a cut?

Is it OK to drink diet soda while on a cut?

did he die yet or what

Does it fit your macros?

Wasn't his 'pre op diet' meant to start a week or two ago?

>does 0 calories fit your macros

im not sure if its ok or not nutrient wise.
But if you are regularly taking diet soda rather than trying to limit it to special occasions, its like taking methadone for your heroin addiction.

I drink about 6 cans, or 2l of diet coke every day, often more.

This was my most recent cut which met no problems.

>I drink about 6 cans, or 2l of diet coke
steroids

How did you do that?

if dubs boogie dies in surgery

He's just really thirsty, 6 cans honestly isnt that much.

Boogie is referring to his surgery about not being able to have soda / caffeine / alcohol because he can't process carbonated drinks or something. Diet soda has 0 calories most of the time.

I ate a clean and healthy deficit with shitloads of cardio. No processed or junk food.

Nope, been lifting for 5 years.

If quads, Boogie makes it.

>No processed or junk food.
>drinks 6 cans of diet soda a day

dubs, he's dead.

why does this fat retard do this? he has to know that it's doing nothing to help him

Whats ur routine brah and how long did take for you

Height / routine / deficit ?

Gaining weight due to diet drinks is a meme that needs to die.

Calorie counting is everything.

It has aspartane which i've heard is not the best for your body, dont have any science to back it up though and im too lazy to do a google search

He'll be a weight loss surgery failure. I've seen it before. Sure he'll lose a lot of weight at first, but over time his stomach pouch will stretch, his weight loss will slow down and stop, and then he'll begin gaining weight again.

Shit, there was a guy in the hospital getting emergency surgery because he ate an entire fucking pizza after surgery and tore all his stitches open.

Imagine living such a pointless and unfulfilling existence that drinking a fucking diet soda is a major life milestone that you just have to share with the general public.

Bursting his stomach staples would be the perfect stupid ending to this stupid life.

boogie will make it alright. Make it into an early grave.

BUT THIS IS HIS LAST MOUNTAIN DEW FOR ALMOST 2 WEEKS

PAY ATTENTION TO ME

I'M LOSING WEIGHT

I'M NOT DRINKING SODA

SUBSCRIBE AND DONATE

No be very careful, just remember Diet Coke is fed baby moos to raise them into seƱor moos

I believe you, but how's your blood pressure? I get into stage 2 hypertension by doing the same. Don't know how to fix it, should I just be downing aspirin?

>Is it okay to drink something with no sugar or calories while on a cut
Gee whiz, what do you think?

>0 calories
>sugar
>sugar is a 0 calorie food

>sugar
>sugar in diet soda

really made me think

Is diet soda really that caffeine dense? The WHO just declared that three to five cups of coffee a day are "healthy" as fuck, does diet soda have more caffeine than coffee? Or is it because of the sodium?

EXCUSE ME

''Aspartame''

>2017
>still believing he will actually go trough with his surgery

yeah, aspartame has no calories, baka.

>baka.
What word did you write?

baka

but aspartame has no calories?

Such a baka

How long did this take?

I though it wasa Veeky Forums filter

it is, but I didn't write s m h

HE ACTUALLY POURED SODA IN THE TRASH INSTEAD OF THROWING IT IN THE SINK, ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING

Smh

So what is the word for it?

Might be the sodium in it. I think I'm predisposed anyway, so I'm just trying to see if other people run into the same increase I've seen. My guess is the caffeine doesn't cause chronic high states, only jumps.

s m h with no spacing or capitalization.

His fans are delusional as hell, booger lost like 5 lbs in 3 years

baka

aspartame is more damaging than sugar because its taste of concentrated sweetness triggers insulin production when nothing is there,

Pseudo science 101

baka

sure hope so i drink a ton of diet coke when im eating chipotle

good analogy. did you come up with this user?

this man is a fucking dickhead, why is he still alive?

Well it kind of happened to me. My blood pressure was high some months ago, but I was also under some stress and I wasn't doing cardio.

After some calm weeks, incresing my cardio and increasing my potassium intake (this is important) I am back to normal, actually, optimal. Also make sure that a doctor checks your blood pressure, the correct technique will give more accurate results.

baka

Man, if only you were right. You could have diet soda as preworkout.

Also if you drink diet on an empty stomach, you'd have a seizure if you were right

Shit I have almost no potassium in my diet. Supplements or bananas? And it was a doctor who checked it as well. Never had a particular weight problem either. Anyway, thanks for the insight user.