Capitalism is based on theft because it is based entirely on the privatization of the planet and its resources

Capitalism is based on theft because it is based entirely on the privatization of the planet and its resources.

Since Mother Nature does not have a store where you can purchase the planet, 100% of this privatization came by way of pillage and plunder. Like Mark Twain said, "There is not an acre of ground on the globe that is in possession of its rightful owner, or that has not been taken away from owner after owner, cycle after cycle, by force and bloodshed."

Privatization of the Earth and its resources means you are claiming control over a portion of the planet for your own private benefitto the exclusion of everyone elseandusing whatever force is necessary to maintain your control.That is theft.

When you privatize a part of the planet, you are stealing that part of the planet from everyone else.

Every single good and service we produce in our economy are produced using these stolen resources. Every single business is essentially trafficking in stolen goods. So our entire economy is actually based on ill-gotten gains.

The planet and its rich resources naturally belong to everyone equally. This gives everyone a natural, equal right to a job converting their planet's resources into useful goods and services and a natural, equal right to get paid fully for that work, as equal owners of the economy, without being exploited.

what is that a picture of?

Why doesn’t Mother Nature fight back from everyone stealing from her?

>what is that a picture of?

Didn’t mean to reply sorry

If capitalism is about theft, who exactly is being stolen from?

mother nature is no entity
we are all the same logos, we are as much with "mother nature" as everything else is. nonsense name to give this idea that the biological functions of the planet have greater worth than the nonbiological ones.

who are you to say it "belongs" to us "equally" what is equal, an exact amount for every man? all of it held in common?

I think both you and him already know.

art?

The earth belongs to no one so you are free to claim its parts and resources as you please, there is no such thing as mother nature

If mother nature is a person as you claim, how has she shown her personhood? How has she enacted her agency, demonstrated her intelligence and agency?

wow

Is that fucking glimmer. I swear to god if that's glimmer.

I disagree.

Humans are part of earth, we cannot steal something that is part of us. That's like saying muscles steal protein from the blood.

Res nullius
Look it up

The weak minded/willed in areas like the US or the weak in pure capitalist societies

>mother nature

anti capitalist thread?

>the absolute state of brainlets

So where'd you get this image from, facebook? Reddit?

Capitalism is the theft of poor.
Taxes are the theft of the rich.

Wow!

Why do commies always lie?

>DUH MY ONLY REFUTATION OF THIS IS TO CALL IT FACEBOOK OR REDDIT

Capitalism is God's way of determining who is smart and who is poor

Wow that image is purple just like Barney.

It’s another communist pagan thread... go suck some proletariat dick in an orgy you red menace

That nibba should have claimed that tree desu

wtf I love the free market now

Communists use those "ill gotten gains" as well, why does it make a difference if you steal someone's shit and then share it with all your friends? And they also still have private property so what the fuck are you even talking about.
It's a cute little poner booping her little snootle!!

Replace "capitalism" with "communism" and "god" with "the state"

All those capitalist gulags amirite

Personal property

>source is literally in the bottom right of the image
Still average IQ for a commie

>Mother Nature
Mother Nature doesn't own anything and doesn't want to own anything, as Mother Nature is not a sentient creature capable of ownership. Things that can't perceive the concept of private ownership cannot privately own things, and this includes animals.

>the planet belongs to everyone

how does my homeland equally belong to bantus and dravidians as it does to me? my ancestors did not build this place for the world to claim ownership.

DIE YOU BAN-EVADING ARGENTINIAN!!! FUCKING DIE!!!

So you're arguing against the concept of property?

Begone, commie horse.

Um calm down sweetie this is a legitimate thread for BIGLY boys

>That business you hatched, that home you built, that field you sowed... You didn't build that.
Thanks Obama.

It's funny how capitalists and porky bootlickers sperg out at the simple thought of the people taking what is rightly theirs, whether through OPs justification, or through sheer collective will to power.

The great day of vengeance will be terrible, for the bourgeoisie and their defenders.

>Capitalism is based on theft because it is based entirely on the privatization of the planet and its resources.
Incorrect. Capitalism is based on the idea that transactions should be made voluntarily and at the discretion of the buyer and the seller. Regarding the privatization of the planet and resources what the fuck are you talking about? He will still have a shit ton of oil, wheat, trees/paper, soy, oranges, fruits, vegetables, and gold. And, theoretically, if a company were to have 100% market share on a market (let’s say pork bellies), he might raise the prices. If that happens, consumers will seek less expensive alternatives.
Examples: A company gets 100% market share in oil, and drives the prices up. Consumers will begin buying smart, electric cars in an effort to pay less, and entrepreneurs will use this to their advantage to create a product that will provide an alternative to help our way of life. Sometimes, charging lower prices means more profit (see government taxes for example)

>Since Mother Nature does not have a store where you can purchase the planet, 100% of this privatization came by way of pillage and plunder. Like Mark Twain said, "There is not an acre of ground on the globe that is in possession of its rightful owner, or that has not been taken away from owner after owner, cycle after cycle, by force and bloodshed."
Because if anyone had enough money to “purchase the planet”, it would be run by people who think like you (like George Soros) who think that physical commodities are in short supply (because if they were, commodities trading would be 10x more hectic) and begin limiting supply driving the price up and, because he has “bought the Earth”, there would be no alternatives, and entrepreneurs would have a harder time making good products, as most of the raw materials would be owned by this globalist monopoly. Yes, because of our pillage and plunder we have failed. It’s not like we created the most successful and least oppressive economic system ever through discovery and he harvesting of materials from those who were not smart enough to do it. Without this “pillage and plunder” the computer or phone or whatever you use for making this post would never exist, as the creators of such devices were driven by the common goal to innovate and make a profit. Again, by lowering their prices and by offering a better service, they thrives in the market. Again, you keep bringing up the plunder and pillage shit like it’s a bad thing, when in reality, this has caused more economic growth than ever.
Examples: Gold found from the Americas introduced a gold market, as well as inspired people to risk their savings to be able to mine it. Because of the demand for gold (and oil), the technology to mine it better improved, as the entrepreneurs who wanted to make money created products that made it easier for miners to mine these materials.

wtf I hate pork now

>The planet and its rich resources naturally belong to everyone equally
>naturally
The planet and its rich resources naturally belong to whomever can take and defend them. That is how nature has operated for millions of years before human beings even showed up. No one has an inherent "right" to anything.

Don't forget developing nations.

>least oppressive economic system ever
>openly admits that said system utilizes pillage and plunder for growth
>least oppressive

Because hippies are homosexual and anti gun

Where does private property and personal property begin and end?

If you work the land, put effort into it and then some faggots try to harvest it then they deserve a bullet between their eyes when caught.

Glim Glam dindu nuffin

Tbh that shed can shelter you from wind, rain and cold.

"Communism is when the state plunder the people
Anarchy is when the people plunder the state
Capitalism is when the people plunder each other"

Which one would you rather have when it's raining. A tree or a shed?

As opposed to what? What economic system doesn't pillage or plunder?
And what is that economic system like?

The strong taking from the weak IS nature though.