Fraud

autistic beta manlets too autistic to make a new thread edition

read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK

previously on manlet faggot general:

Post favorite muscle gain and "cutting" aka lookin good stacks

test is all you will ever need in your life

steroids are grrrreaat!

I didn't know I wanted this to happen to me until I saw this. th-thanks Moosey
Wise words, big man. I'll have to try that tactic on my next gf.
>tfw no gf but the only single people in my area are black

>Yo dees niggas stole my ice cream

>this will never be you

MasT are you still here? Need some advice.

Last cut I didn't get so far because I cut on too little calories for how much work (physical job) and training I do. I was in a lot of physical pain because I could not recover from what I was doing in the gym, so I stopped, refed carbs, and have been maintaining since then after recovering.

Mentally I'm ready to start cutting again but I need a better training plan to go along with it. Last time I just did my usual and pushed to absolute failure with drop sets on my main exercises. But this destroyed my body in a very low calorie environment.

How do you approach training when cutting your hardest? I may even run your exact program if you wouldn't mind sharing, just so mentally I can separate my ego from the exercise and get the results I need for my cut.

Thanks man, one of the best trips here.

You a bitch

Why do you need mast advice ? You already know what you did wrong. Just cut more reasonably. Also stop being a fucking pussy.
>I think I am mentally ready to cut again
Kek

Hey man we're all gonna make it

this post lmao

your a bitch

Not with an attitude like that. Quit being a pussy and hit the gym.

>I want to cut again
So do a cut
>I cut on too little calories for how much work and training I do.
So up your calories.

It sounds like you already know where you fucked up, so just don't fuck up again.

Bitch.

Well honestly doing what I thought was best didn't get me the results I was after. So I'd rather ask someone ahead of me.

It's better to go into something with a positive mindset. I didn't have a positive mindset, I was frightened by the level of damage that caloric deficit had done. I was in constant pain from not letting anything heal, I was angry at everything around me constantly, and I couldn't complete everything I needed to do to keep my life in check.

Now I have some perspective. I see many places where I could improve. Now I can try again and get the results I want.

Post your shreds or smd

[email protected]

Like I said, it sounds like you already know what to do. You probably don't need (or want) masT to hold your hand.

if you take steroids you are a cuck plain and simple

You don't quote MasT bitchboi?

>Taking steroids and watching your gf get slammed by another man are synonymous

That really only applies to one guy here, and he ain't here right now. Also if your insults are in any way correlated with how you look, then you've got some serious work to do in the gym.

I actually fucked a dude's wife from a cuck subreddit

t. cucks in denial

t. doesn't actually know what the word cuck means

You sound new, friend.

Not really. I have plenty of ideas, but again I thought in the first place I had a solid plan. I would rather spend a few minutes talking to someone who has been through it multiple times and gotten great results, and see how my ideas match up. It's not hand-holding. I am not asking for him to drive me to the gym and make my food. Just wanted to get some advice.

It's obviously not MasT. And you're obviously skinny fat.

>masT will never drive to your gym and cook you nutritious cutting meals to help you get juicy as fuck
Why even live, senpai

Anyone have a recommendation for a TUDCA from Amazon? Or does it not matter?

Odd story from a few days ago

Paid for a source whom I believed was a fake source and I paid them anyway

Well, they're shipping my shit even though I thought they were a fake source

Worse side of it is, the shit I ordered was too much and not really what I needed. Since I was ordering first time with them I only purchased a bunch of PCT stuff

Anyway, when it gets here anyone want something for power PCT :)

Why would you pay money if you expected to lose it??

My gf does this all the time before I leave it's absolutely annoying desu

i just want to cuddle and see those cute freckles of my crush every morning

why is it so hard bros

I didn't know if they were real or not, gave them a try

it won't happen for you, famm. make it happen

>it wont happen to you, make it happen

quote of the week

At what point should I worry

Running tren and anadrol with TRT test

rip

im very insecure and my anxiety is through the roof. Lifting helped a bit (im still dyel af tho) but you cant fix your face with lifting natty or not.

i was just falling asleep dreaming about my awkward crush from work and someone calls me on phone to deal with bullshit

time to drink pot of coffee and lift in garage

i go do some bent over rows, maybe squats and some adds

fml
tfw also 0 matches on tinder after swiping for hours
deleted this degenerate app

mine has been worse. when the lower number starts getting high, time to worry.
CARDITONE on amazon. its herbal and actually works.
>drink a pot of coffee
dang just a medium cup makes me jittery. you
could start there.
go read The Secret or something. you are way too down on yourself. There are places where people are getting their heads cut off, life ain't so bad, man.
by chance, are you the guy who wanted to tell a girl leaving from work you always loved her? got some keks but i felt bad and tried to help.
BOOM BABY ALL DAY LONG

>not giving santa a protein cookie
wasted potential famalam

not me but i also do have crush on summertime working chick at my workplace

shes kinda awkward but cute kind of weird

she sat next to me during break yesterday and "kicked" me in leg by accident, and then was waving her hand in front of mt face because she was talking to person on my left

>tfw you hear her awkward loud laugh
>tfw shes singing silently with cute voice
>tfw she smiles to you and says good morning

I wish Eric Bugenhagen was here to tell me to stop being sad cunt

That fucking bulk life.

Also having fucking girl problems with a chick at work. Mixed signals like fucking mad.

>Asked her out last week, made plans that Sunday for a simple date after work
>Called after work, she said she was with friends would call me later
>Nothing for hours text what's up and I get an apology and a request for a raincheck
>Disrespectful but I'm thirsty af so whatever, bitches be flaky
>Try again two days later, "hey you said you wanted a raincheck. I'm gonna be at x on Monday. HMU if you're interested"
>Get a text that night apologizing again saying she was tired after working a double, which is fair enough

I figured I tried twice, if she's actually interested I'll get a poke back at some point. Otherwise probably just wasting my time. Plan is to get tinder/ok/bumble/pof accounts set up and running trying to see what I can pull with those. Never bothered before but it seems pretty low effort so why not.

Is it really necessary to wait until 25 to hop on gear?

/fraud/ does it make me gay if I have fantasies of dominating another dude with my wife while he fucks my wifw? I talked to her and we were going to find a guy online to fuck her, but pick a dyel and then when he fucks her I lube up my dick and fuck his ass while she helps me hold him down. I figure its safe cause he probably wouldn't go to police with it. Thoughts?

thats better than what happened with chick i mentioned

>1 year ago before i was lifting
>man up and meet the girl in corridor some friday
>ask what shes doing weekends
>"uhh nothing really"
>"you want to hang out?"
>turns around and walks to exit in haste

>next monday
>shes all smiles to me in the morning

Now shes back after 1 year and my feelios are even worse.
>tfw catching her staring at me sometimes or catching myself staring at her

its a abstract kind of feel

This makes no sense sometimes

1 source charges a good price for something
other source charges 2-3 times more than other sources

do they have a better product or are they just selling higher to make more money?

Bro, it's the Tren. You are going to regret this.

Literally just ask her out. Limbo is much worse than a no, and women in general appreciate a man who makes the first move.

Mate how much does any of your comfort zone bullshit matter when you're going to die? Think about it. All of this goes away, the good and the bad. Like it was never there. It's a waste to sit there in paralysis because of some head games you play with yourself. Carpe Diem.

>the guy who picks up the cig after he throws it on the ground
kek

Wtf

did they fucking kiss?
wat?

bros before hoes

>Mate how much does any of your comfort zone bullshit matter when you're going to die? Think about it. All of this goes away, the good and the bad. Like it was never there. It's a waste to sit there in paralysis because of some head games you play with yourself. Carpe Diem.

Honestly this is what makes me overcome any bullshit excuse i have to pussy out on something.

If a chicks interested she'll make time

Move on and she'll be kicking herself for blowing an opportunity with a cool dude like you in no time

this. If she wanted to hang out with you, she would make time, or she would reshedule immediately after the first fail attempt. Forget it bro.

I met a guy who said he can get me test c 250 for $60. As I am a total noob when it comes to gear I don't know much about this. I'm assuming it means 250mg of test c. My question is, is this a good price and how much do I need to get for babbys first cycle?

Read the OP link

Also I can get it for $40, so probably.

>ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK

Probably the only reason for these threads to even exist.

Just find a source on your own, it's not hard at all if you just look.

you'll need 3, it's pricey but what is more important is good quality. ask where he got it at least.
off to the dentist

Happy teeth stuff, ask for the loopy gas.

>How do you approach training when cutting your hardest?
Since i will be a lot weaker due to almost zero carbs, I try to do more reps with lighter weight. I vary less with exercises then i would with my bulk.

I end my training with HITT, on steps/stair machine or treadmill 20-30min

Diet is most important(keto/carb cyling). Up the cardio if you stagnate

dbol fucked my shit up.

168/107 yesterday.

That was my assumption. No further moves on my part, I made an attempt. Kinda confused as to why I would get a text back at all though, like if you're really not interested you wouldn't say anything. Maybe I'm being strung along or something? Shits weird.

Either way using it as motivation, gonna find a better model soon enough. Starting a new second job working with qt waitresses/bartenders. They're usually crazy but easy to read.

So im taking some natty test boosters before doing pharmacy drug steroids and i gotta say im excited for the real stuff in a few years. This natty test booster pre workout mix alone has made me put on like 10 lbs of muscle and lose 10 lbs of fat in 2 months.

dudes heart about to splode

How much fats do you end up eating? Rough estimate of total calories/day?

Thanks.

What mix are you using?

From what I understood y'all work together? Gotta keep shit at the very least cordial while politely declining your advance. IMO the way thinks are in 2017 this was the polite and correct way for her to reject your advance.

Now you show her that you're well adjusted and understand social cues by not pressing the issue again.

She'll be interested once she sees you moved on with someone else though so keep that in mind.

Also here's me natty today

Test/deca/dbol

This is exactly my diet atm

Mo-tue-we-fri-sa

6 eggs(3 whole+ 3 egg whites
chicken + veggies + 5 almonds
lean meat + veggies + 5 almonds
cottage cheese PWO
1 banana POST
7 eggs(4 whole + 3 egg whites)
chicken + veggies + natty peanut butter

Thursday:
oats + 6 eggs
chicken + carbs
chicken + carbs
lean meat + carbs
chicken + carbs
cottage cheese PWO
1 banana POST
7 eggs(4 whole + 3 egg whites)
chicken + carbs

Sunday
Bread + eggs + cheese
chicken + carbs
chicken + carbs
lean meat + carbs
chicken + carbs
cottage cheese
CHEAT, CHEAT

If my gf missed two days of birth control can I still cum inside her or what

Yeah, you made moves twice. If something is important to YOU, you would make time right? Let it go, sit back. Maybe she'll come around but don't get hung up on it.

Stupid diet. Literally learn how to do basic math and IIFYM will get you what you want without eating like a gaybuilder

I'm shit at controlling my diet, so I just decided to water fast. Gone almost 2 days now without a single bite of any food, only been drinking water, with my multivitamins and caffeine pills.

Tried to start the fasting 4 days ago, but failed cause of various reasons, although I still consumes under 1000 calories both days. Lost 4kg so far, hit Ketosis yesterday. Gonna keep this up for as long as I can before I start to feel hungry again.

Did you AT LEAST activate the almonds?

>gaybuilder
Are you 12

Probably

I've had girls turn me down two or three times, only to later make the plans themselves. I've also had girls turn me down a few times then get all pissy because I stopped asking. I guess what I'm trying to say is that women are weird and hard to understand.

It's not stupid if it works.

You ever saw ronnie coleman or arnold count you dumb shit motherfucker

Even as a natty i got extreme good results with that diet as you can see on the picture below. I lost zero muscle due to high protein. No clen, no steroids, no dnp. Just food and cardio.

BTFO

1 - mast
-1 - user

How would otherwise explain the gains.

>natty
what did he mean by this

Would you recommend water fasting on gear?
Gear will be there to preserve muscle ofcourse.

he's LARPing.

mistiming her pills by just a couple of hours makes the effectiveness of the pill drop significantly. a missed day means it's no longer safe for about a week.

It means that you're dyel because i was still bigger and more ripped natty than you on steroids

Never heard of that.

for what purpose exactly?

fat loss? low carb and cardio helps best.

Fuck. Beat me to it lol

Yeah fat loss.
You basically go into keto as well, will add a good amount of extra cardio.

I told her to just take 2 pills today and two tomorrow

WHAT ARE YOU DOING FAGGOT! SHE COULD OVERDOSE FROM THAT!

literally not how any of this works

uh

>If you forget to take your pills for 2 days, take 2 pills the day you remember and 2 pills the next day. You will then be back on schedule.

Webmd

works differently depending on the type of pill though. combined vs progestin only, but you probably don't know what she uses.

progestin only you don't double dose.

I love getting back from work to discover my lady has texted me three times about how she needs me to come over after her workout so I can lick her filthy body clean, and then fuck her faping asshole in the shower after.

Never tried it myself. Is it any good tho?

imo if you just go low carb and add cardio you will get the results you need.

Enjoy the little things in life.

Makes sense, thanks. The lack of closure just kills me. Would have loved a no.

That's what I figured. I'm just a thirsty motherfucker atm, it's summer, I'm full to burst with male hormones and I don't have a petite qt to throw around in bed. Life is suffering. Hoping there's merit to the dating apps, have a decent enough physique/face I should be able to get something.

Thanks for the advice guys. Much love.

What drugs can i use to burn fat

fork putdowns, fatties

EC/Clen/T3/DNP

Diet

everytime i see your name i think of my bff Cunt. rip. you get one tooth punched out and it's years of dental work
saw on joe rogan this fat dude who literally did not eat for like 200 days and just drank water and was totally fine. i don't even know man.
you forgot the dick, but i'm on board w this diet. iifym is straight retarded. MUH SCIENCE.
literally looks identical to what i was doing all cut.
now i just have more cheats and laziness added.

source? this is giving me a boner for some reason

fuck.

I got a non-lifting injury last october that stopped me from lifting for a while, during which time I went off roids, and then I stopped lifting since this month because of my depression, and reverted to my old pre-lifting eating habits (eat when I'm hungry aka never)

I'm down like 15 pounds in scale weight and have lost almost 100lbs on bench. I barely look like I fucking lift now except that I still have a relatively low bf%.

fucking fucking fucking fuck I hate my bullshit weak body.

Don't even have immediately spendable money to jump on tren or something to make this journey faster. Gonna have to just use low dose test at best.

Here starts the long climb back.