How Slavic are East Germans?

How Slavic are East Germans?

They are Slavs with a slight Germanic influence.

Are genetic borders the only acceptable natural borders?

Nowhere near as Slavic as Polish autists would have you believe.

>R1a = Slavic
Poolackoid brainlet detected

Teutonic knights of prussia conquered what was slavic held territory and germanized the fuck outta them. I'd say they're at least 50% slavic.

East German women are property of Polish men quite frankly

Slavic speakers once extended up to the Danish border.

I'm French actually

You mean half Moroccan.

>>/pol/
he showed you studies, you replied with raw hate towards a nation lol

Very Slavic

t. Western German

>studies
You mean an unsourced map that isn't even particularly accurate?

And yeah you're right I did reply with insult. But there's no point attempting to reply with anything constructive since 90% of the time the poster is a Pole disingenuously trying to claim that East Germany is Slavic to further their nationalistic aims, despite being told countless times that R1a =/= Slavic and actual Slavic paternal lines make up on average just 20% of East German paternal lines.

>Slavic paternal lines make up on average just 20% of East German paternal lines.

40-50% actually

For a start, R1a =/= Slavic so that image doesn't actually say anything about Slavic paternal lines in East Germany. Also, Z283 isn't exclusively "East Europe" as that image would have you believe, for example Z284 is a subclade of Z283 and is Scandinavian.

R1a =/= Slavic so that image doesn't actually say anything about Slavic paternal lines in East Germany.

So, Is India and Pakistan Slavic now?

Pakistan yes, India fuck no.

If it is not Slavic then i guess that East Germany is Indo-Pakistani then :) That would explain why Modern Germans are so swarthy too :)

t.Pakistani , my ancestry results have a lot of east european and some northwest russian/finland, r1a haplo too.

it was a joke ...
also r1a == Indo-Iranian not Slavic. The main reason why Slavs have r1a is because of Based Scthio-Sarmatians fucking them

hello fellow r1a paki.
We actually come from Andronovo culture that happened to be in present day Russia but nothing connects us to those Wh*te dogs other than the fact that their ancestors were fucked by the same Aryan BULLS

A fellow programmer i see (tips fedora)

>Andronovo livestock included cattle, horses, sheep, goats and camels.[7] The domestic pig is notably absent,
Our ancestors were Chads who knew pork was haram.

holy shit never thought of this...
>ISLAM confirmed for one true ARYAN religion

Paki-Slav alliance to kill all Pajeets when?

Signed yesterday

You can see here that Polish town endings like -ow and -itz are concentrated in East German

They don't speak a slavic language, which means they are 0 slavic.