100% Soylent diet since May. AMA

100% Soylent diet since May. AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

completefoods.co/diy/recipes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how liquid is your shit

My shits are solid, cylindrical, and usually fall in a large 's' shape.

How big are your titties now, user?

Any food cravings?

No. After first couple days I started to just crave the soylent. Expect maybe when near freshly baked bread, but that's more of a temptation than a craving.

flame?

user dont do this shit. If you really want to be that lazy with your meals get a massive rice cooker and eat that for days

Do you have a question?

Do you also own a Tesla?

nah not yet

What is your daily caloric intake? I see each meal shake is 400.

4 - 6 bottles, 1600 - 2400

there's also a powder form I use on trips

What has been your most positive experience/effect/takeaway? Most negative?

Are you on a cut? Or do you not go to the gym? That's a huge variance in daily calories

On the positive, about 3-4 days into it I noticed my energy was up throughout the day. I basically sip it whenever I feel like it so constantly taking in like 20cal every ten minutes (having a desk job makes it possible). So I'd say increased energy and productivity.

The drawback (especially at first) is the lack of variety, and I do enjoy cooking for the sake of cooking, the communal aspect of having a meal with my family. You can't have that same experience of breaking bread with friends and family when you're sipping tasteless beige food.

It's a net positive for me, for where I'm at in life anyway.

Ya, why are you fucking stupid

I don't cut and don't go to a gym.

Morning ritual is 15 min freeweight and bodyweight exercise or 15 - 20 min cardio.

Do you have a question about variance?

post a pic of your body you fucked up chubby little freak

Because I'm not a bald jew on gear eating McDonald's everyday.

not as hostile as this guy, but yes show us a body that soylent nutrition gives you.

>i don't cut and don't go to a gym
the soylent drinker is a dyel twink, what a surprise

Dont you find the whole "muh productivety" push depressing?
how long until using diapers becomes the new fad so you dont waste those precious minutes going to a bathroom?

I know the word "autist" gets thrown around a lot here, but this right here is genuine unfiltered autism.

yeah post a body pic op or nobody really cares

kek

nice advertising campaign, reddit lvl

Do you take any supplements?

B vitamin complex and ginko.

There's no need to be upset user.

sick burn brother

You shouldn't do the official soylent, that stuff is riddled with estrogens and the guy in charge already said long ago that they no more intend it to be a universal food replacement so it lacks many nutrients.

Try with a DIY soylent recipe, there are many more complete and for lots of different purposes: completefoods.co/diy/recipes

So you don't lift

Pretty much means that soylent is not going to help me grow and get strong

Pic of your smug poo. Post it.

If you have any questions I'd be happy to answer them.

Not with that attitude user.

And for what it's worth I make people chow 3.0 (tortilla perf) for my wife about 4x a week, been doing so for a few months. So not knocking the diy Soylent community, as I'm a proud member.