MIRETHREAD

I need some mires for motivation my dudes. Post the best mires you have ever gotten.

Three dudes told me my ass was nice last night.
No homo though

>hanging out with two old coworkers of mine
>"user you know you're handsome right?"
>"heh...i guess a little"
>pokes me in my abs all night

mind you i've only seriously lifted for a year. Very dyel still

Some silent jealous fatty Tumblr girl mire. Took off my shirt and saw that jealous secret mire face. Hater mires are good mires.

Your coworker sounds cute. What's his name?

Akmed

>sitting in AA meeting last night, girl to my right can't stop looking at my arms
>fucking made it

>standing outside my office vaping this morning
>guy walks by
>stops and asks me "how can you be so handsome?"
>fucking made it

>be at gym with gym bros
>doing farmers walks for shits n giggles
>car drives by and female cat calls me
>made all the lifting worth it

Dubs speak the truth

>good face, 8/10 at least
>perfect fashion style, think ryan gosling in crazy stupid love
>skelly
>get mired all the time
>also chink,people says i look like korean boyband
>start lifting
>close to ottermode
>mirin stops
anybody has the same experience?

>5'11" or 180cm tall
>175lbs or 79kg
>13% BF
>At a massage parlor
>Getting massaged by Mexican Mamí
>Her bust is getting all over me as she goes for different parts of my body
>This is probably normal, but it's still erotic to me
>She moves to my triceps I think I can faintly hear her moaning. Might just be me imagining shit.
>She's moves right in front of me so that her crotch is in front of my head and basically at nose level- only separated by the meager space of the table
>I can literally smell it
>It's possible that she just has a stinkier than normal couch and I'm imagining stuff
>As I leave notice she has a wet spot on her pants

>An alcoholic that vapes
>Thinks he made it
You are among the dregs of society

you are so out of their league, people become jealous and assume you know how good you look

I had a simulair mire a few years ago.
I was a fucking twig (still a dyel)
Girl that always tells me i am beautiful when shes drunk comes up to me at a party.
>"user we need to talk"
>uh oké
>"you know you are a really pretty boy right?"
>Well i dont know
>"you have to know user, everyone does, you are the hottest boy at every party"
>t-t-thank you
>"i am not going to let you leave till you confess to me that you know you are beautiful"
Have to explain how i actually know i am physically attractrive but too autistic to get girls.

>buying beer the other day offer I got off of work
>go to pull my id.
>dude says he doesn't need it
>says "dude your shoulders are wide as shit and you have a beard, you sure as hell aint a teenager."
>asks me if I lift

It wasn't a mire from a girl, but someone could tell I lifted with Normie clothes on so I'll take it :)

Also for an actual mire from a girl
>be lifting
>notice qt doing OHP behind me
>see through the mirror she's looking at either my ass or shoulders
>she looks up and meets my gaze in mirror
>she immediately looks away and starts her set

but i expected the mire to get more intense after i have good body
even the pretty ones ignore me nowadays, freakin weird

And I'm still better than you in all aspects of life. Hahaha you're pathetic

That second one you're just imagining things

Idk if it was cause of my gains or face but I got a Japanese massage at a mall near me after working out. I'm assuming who wasthe daughter of the massagers said to be "wow, you're handsome" when I sat down. I said thanks and smiled she smiled back.

Maybe but I'll believe it for my own confidence.

>not telling her "I confess, you're beautiful"
>not fucking her in the broom closet

Pic related

>vapes
>made it
Sorry senpai

This is what you call coping mechanism. To not feel inferior, you delusionally think of silly reasons why you might be better than some anonymous guy in recovery. Arent you about improving yourself? How has that been working out for you?

>worked as owner/operator of a restaurant
>all the waitresses tell me other waitresses think I'm hot
>think nothing of it as they are all either jailbait, unreliable trash humans, or both
>at community event, one of the waitresses is there
>she looks pretty good but has a snaggle tooth I can't get past
>she has a boyfriend
>drinks all night while I'm making the rounds talking to people
>she gets drunk, I drive her home
>starts crying on the way back to her place because I'm "so hot and have such a nice ass" (thanks atg squats)
>gets embarrassed that she said that and opens the door to a moving car like she's about to get out
>call her an idiot and tell her to close the door
>she tells me she wants me to fuck her
>I remind her she has a boyfriend
>she says he can sit outside the door and listen for all she cares
>drop her off, go home and sleep
>pretend it never happened

Restaurant in general gets a bit of mires. Only had a few people leave numbers (didn't wait tables so they would leave a note with their number and "for the guy in the red shirt" or whatever shirt I was wearing that day). Old women more than anything though. Holy shit, old women would be up front with it. Old men would ask what I did at the gym. This one old guy kept telling me he wanted to set me up with this girl who worked at a flower store or some shit. A few people told me I look like Andrew Garfield (I took it as a compliment). This one lady at a grocery store I had to go to once a week to get stock would always tell me I have beautiful eyes. Like every time I went there. I ended up going at night so I wouldn't have to deal with it.

He likely doesn't drink or vape, so it say hes doing pretty good

last night one of my coworkers tried to take a creepshot of me while we were sitting around on break

she left her flash on and had the most mortified expression on her face, but I pretended not to notice

I am the guy from
I am told i am a 9/10 multiple times and get countless mires while skelly. I am
Gaining a lot and i am very happy with my body. The only concern i have is that everyone thinks im out of their league and that males start to hate me or something. How likely is this?

Are you lonely?

>Hanging with best friend from HS
>"you know you could get any girl you want at a bar with minimal effort right?"
>R-really?
>"yeah, you're like 6'6" and jacked"
>mfw I'm slightly bigger, slightly less defined otter mode
>"y-you too."

i'm the aesthetic chink
funny thing is that guy starting to mire me now
not necessarily buffed guy for me but the kind of guy that you know put effort on their appearance, like well groomed, well dressed etc
how do i get mired back by women? should i always put half a smile like a retard so i appear more friendly?

>me
>week weeks ago
>5'11 180lbs buff 2/2.5/4/5 mid cycle
>on a charter boat fishing with 4-5 people deep sea fishing
>family of 3 on the boat with me and another guy (did not know him)
>mom dad and qt3.14 8/10
>while waiting in the marina for the boat standing on the dock she would make eye contact and look away
>12-hour fishing trip 60miles off shore
>going to be a long day
>so figured id talk to her on the boat where she can't get away
>boat shows up
>were walking beside each other for a second or 2 and she completely stops
>I get about 5-7 foot ahead and she walks slowly to stay behind me
>knew she was nervous (i would do that when I was an insecure fatfuck)
>day goes on about 5 hours a bunch of awkward eye contact, fish and a few smiles later
>lunch time
>shes eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich
>I packed my own lunch and brought chicken breast and a ham and cheese sandwich
>sit beside her
>her eyes get wide
>just start eating
>thinking to myself the boat smells like fish
>autism.jpg
> I ask her "did you fart?"
>she says "what, no"
>has the cutest voice
>I freeze for a second
>laugh it off
>minute passes of awkward silence
>"so do you workout"
>tell her yes and where
>"I could tell with those arms
>*squeezes arms* ask me to flex
>flex
>funny watching her try to grab it with her small hands
>ask for her number
>get it
>we stand on the back of the boat talking the rest of the time
>otw back the sun was setting
>sitting on the bench at back of boat
>she sits beside me and tries to put her head on my shoulder
>ended up resting beside my shoulder
>watch the sunset as we are going in
>when on the dock I ask her for dinner
>she agrees
>go to dinner and she asks to squeeze my chest
>o-ok
>took her back to her hotel
>bye user

going on another date Friday beach is about an hour from my house she lives about 20 minutes from my town turns out so working out good.

Respect for not cucking the guy

>lifting for 10 months
>down 100 lbs, still kinda fat though
> 5'10"-5'11", 185 lbs
>at party of fwb of mine that took my virginity earlier this year (21 lol)
>meet 9/10 norwegian friend of fwb's roomate who seems to be really into me (so close in a relatively empty room that her arm is touching mine, pupils fully dilated, laughing at everything I say)
>so used to lack of female attention that I assume she's not about it and continue
>don't really make a move bc lolautist and she fucks some random dude who was not considerably better looking than me
>still kind of complimenting/flirting next day
not great but I'll take it
but real mire was later in night
>standing around, friends have left, kind of listening to a conversation but I'm kinda zoning out because my german is mediocre and they're talking fast
>random black dude comes up to me and asks if I go to the gym
>tell him yes and talk about him being a soccer coach
>he leaves 20 min later
felt nice

"week weeks ago"

2 weeks*

>conflict resolution training for work
>polis man talking about how you should think about the layout of the room you are in if someone kicks off
>sitting next to the door
>'think about what would happen if some guy ran in here with a knife'
>points to me and says 'the big guy would probably just knock him straight out'

felt good, its only a compliment about working out but it's nice to be noticed.

This
I we dont want men to be cucks we shouldnt be cucking them either.

So hes going in a date with a married woman without intentions of dicking her?

Did you actually read the story?

I thought when the old man said his "girl" he was talking about his daughter but most guys here seem to think is the wife

Wrong story nvm

>DID YOU FART

I guess I kinda got my first mire yesterday. Was staying at my grandmothers for a few days and her husband said I looked athletic and wide.

>Wake up a 2pm
>Go downstairs
>Dad's there, waiting
>"Son, you're up la..."
>silence
>"Son, your shoulders, those biceps..."
>D..dad.. no not like this dad
>"BOY YOUR ASS IS PHE-NOM-A-NAL"
>NO DAD STOP
>*Get's raped by dad*

Feels good gettin mired.

>best mire was from a black dude
i have some news for you buddy

Maybe you actually was really ugly and people tried to be nice out of pity, and now that you sort of look normal, it's not necessary anymore.

>*action happans*
I want 14 year olds off this board

Ya no

>be me
>yesterday
>finished workout(home gym master race) then take dog bro to play fetch
>finally on my way back home
>mirin dog bro's cardio gains when i notice a qt3.14 a block ahead walking my way, on the other side of the street
>think nothing of it
>suddenly notice she crosses the street and is walking directly toward me
>im wearing sunglasses to shield my autism and also because sun
>get within 20 feet and i notice shes staring right at me and smiling
>nobody else on the anywhere on the street besides the two of us.
>i smile back and keep walking
>she looks directly at the sidewalk while walking to toward me.
>at 6 feet away she makes eye contact with me and smiles the entire time until we pass each other.
>keep walking for a few seconds and decide i better turn around and get a look at her ass.
>turn around and she already looking at mine
>mfw

I think she had a McDonald uniform on, should i give her the old lickaroo?

go for it user

>looking at the ground
shes looking at your pupper dumbass

....w-what?

What the fugg
I didn't know this happened to other people
>be me
>RA in college, first year of lifting
>residents from girls floors all thought I was handsome and would come hang out in my room with me
>scared of getting fired so would be autistic and play dumb about what they wanted
>one night, 1 am, was sleeping peacefully, when knock on my door
>"did I wake you user?"
>yes what do you need
>she's slurring her words, can barely stand up, decide I'm not letting her in my room
>tell her to go to bed so I don't have to write her up
>she starts yelling at me about how attractive I am and that I need to own it
>"YOU SHOULD HAVE THE CONFIDENCE OF A SPARTAN WARRIOR JUST LOOK AT YOU"
>my residents are watching out of their doors, pretty sure they convinced her to do this
>tell her to leave, says she won't leave until I admit that I'm handsome and hot
>tell her that I don't think I am and to go to bed
>shut door, she keeps yelling at me wanting me to accept my attractiveness
It's alright though bros she had a meltdown and shaved her head at one point and wore a wig around the rest of the year
>tfw haven't had a grill mire in about a year now because I have no friends and barely leave me house

>skelly lifting for 3 months, total autist but blessed with FACE and FRAME
>walking in grocery store
>QT standing there listening to her manager talk about whatever bullshit was on the shelf
>we make eye contact
>she blushes, smiles and looks down
>use the moment to check her out, when I get back to her eyes she's just beaming a smile

This one happened today, month 5 of lifting.
>picking up my jeep from the service counter
>and here are your keys, have a great day!
>hey thanks, you too!
>almost inaudible "y-youu too.."

Its the little things, right?

Confused him with
disregard

fukin A+ post my dude

At first I didn't believe.... but then I thought back to being an RA myself and realized that this actually could happen.

Fucking freshmen chicks were the weirdest like that... but hey, drunk chicks.

The guy from the other post here.
Why do women do this?

What do you think is more impressive?
Quitting alcohol/smoking or not being retarded enough to become addicted in the first place?

>High school ends, I go to one local college, good friend goes to other
>I visit him frequently, meet his dorm friends
>One year later he invites me to a party hosted by one of those dorm friends, I'll call her Amanda
>She's a cute, short brunette and a complete genius, was Valedictorian of her high school
>Amanda and I talked sparingly and got along well, but I had a gf at the time so I didn't think much of it
>I was out of town for the party so I couldn't go
>Friend says that when he got to the party and explained that I couldn't make it, she said "Damn! He's so hot!"

Honestly this did a lot for my confidence. He's invited me to events where she'll be there a few times but I always chicken out. They're going to a concert in a few weeks and he invited me, I think I'm actually going to go this time, wish me luck!

I miss the feeling of being mired and looked up to so much, I'm actually going to go back to grad school for a hall director position. I'm a vain asshole tbqh

Get off your high horse and neck yourself faggot. We all have things to overcome in life, just because you aren't able to relate some folks struggles, doesn't make you any better. In fact it makes you worse because you lack compassion. You're probably a 16 year old faggot who thinks he's perfect and has never had to overcome anything because mommy.

No new mires?
Read it before.

they were probably just confused because you were upside down

Are you lonely?

No, I could actually use some more time to myself bro.

So the female drove inside of the gym to catcall you?

Guilty, but I guess I have another that counts I guess, happened a few weeks ago.

Basically, I had a friend from high school named Maddy. She had a brother a few years older than us that I worked with for a few summers and we became good friends. I ran into her on campus once and we talked for a bit. That night she called me for whatever reason, I think to make plans for the weekend with our high school group of friends, and near the end of the conversation she says something along the lines of "Hey user this is probably completely weird and I'm really tired right now so don't hold it against me but you looked super hot when I saw you today I don't understand how you're still single"

It caught me off guard but it was a pleasant surprise. I probably could have smashed when I saw her that weekend but I have a strict no religious girls rule. She's extremely christian and I just don't want to have to deal with what my one friend experienced when banging a religious chick. Basically they were banging on the regular, one time he noticed the condom ripped and he wanted to buy her the day after pill. She responds with "No, that's and abortion". And wouldn't you know it, my friend's social life is dead and he's a father to a two year old. Funny thing is, a few months after the baby was born the same thing happened to them with a broken condom, but this time she had no issue with taking the day after pill.

To this day I won't even flirt with a fundie christian woman.

Another waitress wanted me to fuck her despite her boyfriend too. She was much hotter. Had a sexy accent. Was 18. Kept telling me her boyfriend would talk shit about me. I made out with her a few times but did nothing more because I felt like such an asshole.

Mirin' your shape

FUCKING AUSTRALIANS I SWEAR TO GOD

Religious girls are freaks in bed though.

See, I've heard that nearly everywhere and can't help but wonder why they have that reputation?

A friend of mine had Christian girl before and he confirmed. Its because their whole life everyone told them everything sexual is bad. All those years of repressed sexual urges and thoughts Come out at once when they give into having sex. They go all out.

>aesthetic
>chink

I got news for you

>changed gym
>4 weeks in doing 3plate frontsquads
>roided up ripped manlet comes over
>"dude respect havent seen someone here fsq over 100kg"
>thanks, kinda proved of it myself
>proceeds to talk about squats/deads tells me he never got more than 160kg dl ask how much i can do
>felt kinda bad and said "dont know havent done them in a while

i hope he never sees my 260dl, he looks good but is weak as fuck felt bad for him :/

>changed to a new gym
>doesn't segregate manlets
Here's your (Jew)

Alright boys, I'm going to a convention soon and it's the first I've been to since I started lifting. How do I capitalize on any potential mires?

I'm not ripped or anything but I definitely stand out in a crowd of skinny weeaboos and overweight dads.

What's with their clown faces

Do a cosplay in which you see your body.

After a year or two i was picking up chicks weekly from bars. Now that people start giving me mires it takes a lot more effort.

Here's a better picture lol fkin phone

i want the 2 amazones to get on there knees and suck me while i pick that small qte up and eat her out... fuck i am horny now

old asian woman working at the drug store told me i look like superman.

>enter gym
>setup in rack
>dude in adjacent rack asks that I don't use all the weights

It wasn't a bitch but fuck it take what you can get sometimes

Cosplay as any JoJo character from parts 1-3

Fucking miring bro. You bod is my dream bod....i'll never achieve.

>At a wedding with GF
>She introduces me to an acquaintance of hers who is very sweet, and we start talking
>GF mentions that at first she didn't want to be in a relationship with me because she was so emotionally vulnerable
>Other girl says "Wait... You didn't want to be in a relationship with HIM!?"
>Later quietly says to her "if you find another one like user, please send him my way!"

It was incredibly flattering.

Don't worry, user. I fixed it for you.

I came

This desu

>at squat rack
>squat rack next to mine is taken by a couple
>guy is doing rows with 2pl8's and girl wants to do it with just the barbell
>guy says he wants to finish his sets before he lets his girl do barbell rows
>girl waits and just stands there looking towards my direction
>i assume she is just mindlessly looking in my direction and just continue to do squats
>guy finishes his sets and goes behind girl to curl
>during her sets, she still looks towards my direction
>guy finishes his curls and says he is going to go bench or something
>girl stays and keeps doing barbell rows while looking towards my direction
>guy comes back and asks why she is doing so many sets of barbell rows
>she responds with a really short answer (couldn't hear it)
>guy then asks if everything is alright
>girl gives a snappy reply of "yea, everythings fine."
>guy leaves and the girl is now just standing there looking at me. She starts to walk towards me but her bf grabs her to go talk somewhere else

not sure if mirin since it seems more like relationships problems between them

> My wife's grandson

Honestly, one of the most genuine complement I have heard for a while, n1 annon.

jesus im legit terrified of both, wtf

>get introduced to 70 year old US Marine of 30+ years.
>god damn boy, did you wrestle in high school?"l
>no why?
>those damn shoulders. I wouldn't fuck with you.

Felt pretty good desu

Thanks man you can achieve it your body will sneak up on you as mine did.. I woke up one day and looked at my body and said holy shit. Just when I was losing hope. You can do it bro go all out.

>go to concert with little sister
>she sends a snap out of us together at the show
>friend responds "who's the cutie?" not knowing that I'm her brother
m-making it...

I'm not THAT swole. I look like a work out, not like Joseph Joestar, the sexiest man alive.
I just need to know how to approach a con slut if I see her glancing at me.