Anyone that uses mixed grip for deadlifts is automatically a DYEL

Anyone that uses mixed grip for deadlifts is automatically a DYEL.

This is not debatable.

ask me how i know you deadlift bitch weight

Same with chalk, knee wraps, wrist wraps and belts.

Comeback when you can pull 2+xBW for reps with dubble overhand grip.

t. lifting for 3 months

Not OP but I can pull 325 at 155bw for 3 reps overland. After that my overhand grip is shot.
A-am I strong sempai?

>letting your muscles be limited by your grip strength/joints

Enjoy nogains.

Can someone explain why people use wrist wraps on pulling exercises?
Are they just idiots?

I see a lot of allegedly buffed guys using mixed grips or straps and a belt or two for something like 120 kg
that's my warmup
I've then realized that I've probably body dysmorphia, considering that they were astonished I used a pronated grip for 150kg x 5 x 5
and I only use chalk

You're getting there senpai.

enjoy your nogripstrength.

My next deadlifts set is dedicated to you user. Thanks

Kindly reminder that if you don't use chalk and throw it in the air while screeching FRAME FACE HEIGHT you're not gonna make it

>he does DL for grip

kek I bet you do OHP for abs

I was about to disagree as I pull 5pl8 mixed grip, but then I realised Eddie Hall pulls DOH and I have literally no excuse

wat
this

>tfw way stronger with mixed but afraid of bicep tears

you don't have body dysmorphia, it's just that deadlift is a shit mass builder and you fell for the strength=size meme while the "allegedly" buff dudes do Jeff Nippard tier muscle stimulation right

don't be that 70 kg guy with 13" stick arms deadlifting 3x his bodyweight while looking like a skinny teenager (speaking about an irl acquaintance)

Hook grip for life

Hook grip is a meme.

Double overhand >>>>> mixed >
> hook

DOH>Hook>>>>mixed tears

>le Jeff Nipplehard, king of manletia tier
pls stop with this meme
I'm 88 kg btw

~455 max double over at 185 BW
370 for reps is silly game

>thinking a 455 DL is good
Lel

>coming to that conclusion from what was said
Lel

>hurr durr le manlet so I won't listen to the papers he cites in one of the few legit yt channels for bodybuilding, i.e. actually getting big

t. taller and bigger than you

post a picture, you're probably high bf% too, making it even less impressive - for all we know, bodyweight doesn't mean shit without bf% stated

Not op obviously but I weigh 85kg and can double overhand 180kg and double overhand rack pull 210kg

>using your arms in deadlift
bunch of dyel here

fucking dyel amirite lol

same buttblasted newfag making this thread over and over again, even after boardshorts blew him the fuck out like 3 times

If you wrap your wrists tightly while your hand is tightly closed, it will force it to stay closed somewhat.

Are you guys seriously trying to prove your point of not being DYEL by deadlifting 180kg? Thats literally like a year max into lifting.

Obviously not if you could read lmfao

lel

>I educate myself watching manlets on youtube
double lel

>I need pussy wraps to lift
triple lel

I failed lmao3pl8 for 5 with double overhand today
grip opened, fml

Why are deadlifts only a 1x5 lift in SS/SL????

I do 5x5 anyway, now that im in the 120kgs zone, i lose grip on my 3rd or 4th rep. I do not mix grip as I've read it wont improve your grip overall.