McDoubles Macros

I've been thinking about for a long time. Is there any reason I can't eat 5 McDoubles a day nothing else? I would still be making gainz, according to my calculations.

It roughly fits my macros, it's cheap, would be tasty/addictive.

I've been thinking about doing a 30 day test. That's 150 cheeseburgers a month (let's say 175 for some bonus burgers.) It's £7.50 per day, or 225, which is currently far less than my food budget.

Do you think it's worth getting in touch in McDonalds to see if they will sponsor it?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22150425
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1. How can you possibly spend £7.50 a day on food?
2. You'll miss out on almost every single essential nutrient.

I forgot I cook for two

I guess my personal budget is £3.75?

no it hits my macros for fat/carbs/protein

>120g protein
Enjoy your nogains

>no micronutrients
>no fiber
>fuckton of sodium and sugar
Maybe you could build some muscle, but your immune system and your vascular health would go to shit

>he fell for the 1.5g/lb supplement industry jew meme
Didgeridoo

It's actually only 35g sugar. It's 2x the daily sodium intake which I think would be fine

2x the recommended sodium intake is a lot
My other points still stand

Some of them do, but there's plenty of fibre. I think the 4 positives vs 1 negative weighs be worth at least trying for a month

enjoy your heart attack

>no micronutrients

McDonalds spend millions on nutritionists so that people can do exactly what OP is talking about. Half of Veeky Forums won't touch McDonalds because of the McChicken meme, but it's one of the best, cheapest fitness foods that you can get.

this is such a retarded idea

please do it, OP. and make a vlog too

Try it, I'm not gonna talk you out of it
I forgot to add that the preservatives will also fuck you up
There's a lot of artificial shit in maccas

good goy

nobody's even tried it recently

>"only" 35g sugar

I eat that much sugar spread across three days

are you on keto?

Way too much fat
Not enough carb
Not enough micro
Not enough fiber

Do it and make threads with progress pics

I knew a dude that ate literally like twenty of them a day, every fucking day and he was jacked like Goku

Yeah that's what I'm hoping

If you're serious at least take some vitamins.

>Buy 4 mcdoubles for the first time in 6 months
>go on Veeky Forums for the first time in about a week
>McDouble thread

What the fuck?

If all you care about are macros sure, but you body actually prefers being fed properly

enjoy your cancer, premature ageing and hormonal fuck up I guess

if you spend 2h working out + 1h cardio you need the double sodium anyway.
i always put 1-2g salt into my workout drink which is water

try it why not? only downfall i see is i couldnt be satisfied with only 5mcdoubles a day, need more to munch on.

You only need between 0.4 to 0.7 gram of protein per pound of body weight for optimum gains big boy.

>He fell for the sodium is bad jew meme.

Meh I'd like to see how this pans out should you document it. Just supplement your vitamins and ensure you're drinking plenty of water.

I personally start to feel really bloated after 2 and my shits are fucking disgusting so maybe try and remove 1 to replace with something full of fibre and veggies?

source?

Didn't CT Fletcher eat shit loads of McDonalds every day for years which fucked ip his heart?

Mcdoubles aren't that filling though. Compared to a real burger they're a fucking joke. Macro wise they're not too bad but it's not worth it when you could easily find better quality food that will fill you up more and taste better with less calories.

Start juicing for your micronutrients and go for it
Godspeed user
I salute you

I eat mostly fast food and have lost weight while putting on some beginner strength. 6'3 from 250 to 195.

you have to take in account that people who start such a program like 30 days mcdonalds or whatever do it in a orderly fashion.
they only eat what they planned to and avoid extras.

everything is relative
while for someone, who has an even unhealthier lifestyle, fastfood might be a steady source of at least some vegetables and a balanced meal, others cringe at the tought of living off highly processed foods.

the macros are alright and within a healthy diet.
the micros arent.

Sodium makes your face bloated, which hides your jawline which subsequently gives you a gay beta face.

>125g of fat
You realize that your fat intake should be at the most 47g right?

depends wether you're on a caloric surplus or deficit diet.

While you need to meet minimum requirements for especially proteins and fats, the maximums are varying much.
keto requires a lot of fat and is proven to let you lose the last stubborn fats around the waistline - if on a caloric deficit of course, oinkoink.

How much more taxing is keto compared to carb cycling on the body? Which one works faster?

Proper Fat intake is 0.35g/pound minimum. Look at any Fat Intake Calculator, nutrition article, or dietary regulation. Fat keeps hormones like Leptin and Testosterone from dropping.

I did this for 3-4 days out of the week for almost 6 months when I was first bulking, would eat 4 mcdoubles only and some protein powder
Literally skyrocketed my lifts with motivation of course. Stopped it after I got sick of eating that shit so much and my lifts started stalling hard.
It's an amazing bulk option OP but dont do it long term

sry, i have absolutely no clue what even carb cycling is.
i for myself came once down to 16% BF but I work at a refrigerated warehouses at -10°F.
Had to get back to 20% BF in order to not freeze my ass off there.

the only thing i can say for sure is that this kind of diets should be only neccessary if you're about to loose the stubborn fat cells.
If you can perfectly manage to get down to 12% without keto and cycling, why not.

.4-.7 is a huge variance lol

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22150425
Just one of many reaserach paper on the matter for (You).
>Our consensus opinion is that leucine, and possibly the other branched-chain amino acids, occupy a position of prominence in stimulating muscle protein synthesis; that protein intakes in the range of 1.3-1.8 g · kg(-1) · day(-1) consumed as 3-4 isonitrogenous meals will maximize muscle protein synthesis.

yo your cum is gonna taste horrible

>3 x McDoubles
>2 x Scoops Whey
>Supplements and Vitamins

This sounds the greatest cut diet of my life.

5 doesn't seem like very many. i think you would get very hungry. and get sick of eating the same thing.

Or 0 mcdoubles, 4 scoops of whey, fiber powder and multivitamin. Drop weight like crazy.

egg mcmuffins are pretty good if you have all day breakfast where you live

by pretty good I mean way, way better. 16g protein for 290 cals. vs 24 for 440.

>he doesn't realise he's in a simulation

Please source this. I'm not even unwilling to believe you. I'm curious to try this lifestyle for a bit, but I will avoid it because of this comment if you would just fucking source it instead of just saying it.

How about you do your own research before pursuing a random "diet" you found on Veeky Forums faggot

I'm in the UK so we don't have it - also they're slightly more expensive.

I guess I could buy in bulk (ubereats) and freeze them?

Isn't that actually exactly the same? It's 1g protein per 20cals for each.