done.

Jesus Christ

be pretty and thin.
otherwise, if you don't mind being perceived as an easy slut, be an easy slut

>>>adv

/thread/
you're welcome wanna-be stacy

that was mean guys

That's not even really ugly, just odd. How is this real?

Okay, a couple of things:

Why don't you do it? It's the easiest thing ever. Why ask someone else to do somethig so eay that you want to have done?

Secondly, why the fuck is this worth capping ALREADY? Thread just started and you already think it should be capped. How old are you? Do you have such little experience in life that you think this is an exciting scenario?

godamn why do i find wojak girls hot

That's a tranny.

I don't exactly consider myself a true "chad" but I'm closer to "chad" than I am to the average joe. According to other people I'm very attractive (not just family).

Here's the deal, girls, don't fuck up if you do get a chance. There's this 4/10 girl that I liked at the start of the year, not as hideous as that girl in that thread but considerably ugly.

>ugly but kind of cute in a way
>caring and loving
>virgin
>relationship material
>like her personality

Known her for a month or so, hung out multiple times and tried to fuck her. Tried like 3 times but only got as far as sucking her tits, never let me fuck her.

>get to know 8.5/10 broad
>go on first date
>this bitch wants to fuck my brains out but can't due to logistics at the time (all signs are hell obvious)
>go on second date at her place
>fuck her rough like the little dirty slut she is
>go on third date but tells me "I don't want to be easy anymore" (i.e she wants a relationship, but I don't)

4/10 wants to hang out but I'm sick of her shit at this point.

>tell her "lets just be friends"
>she wants to "talk" with me
>tell her I'm not interested in talking

We don't contact each other anymore but anytime we see each other she tries to get my attention.

Don't let a man wait around. If he has a shred of self respect, he wont.

moot?

she looks like one of those english guys that say cunt a lot and wear snapbacks.

how about Brad?

It's those sad, sad eyes

dont be fat