Girls take up all the leg machines & squat racks because of the " dayum YAASSSS SQUAT GURL GET THAT ASS" memes

>Girls take up all the leg machines & squat racks because of the " dayum YAASSSS SQUAT GURL GET THAT ASS" memes

I miss the days when no one used them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F0PNjgIMMx0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The thicc meme needs to die

>new girl with her trainer leg presses 80
>get on after her and leg press 340
>see her mirin from a distance
light weight baby

Get fuck to the fucking cardio level you fucking whores

Few girls takes the 2 inch step up on the platform at my gym.
Most of them uses the smith machines to do glute bridges with 40lbs.

whats worse is when they come in with their boyfriends so they end up doing way more workouts in the squat rack.
But just the other day, this chick did come in and was eyeing me down whenever her bf left. He asked why she was doing so many sets of barbell rows

>gym full of fit girls with nice asses doing squats
>immediatel go to Veeky Forums and complain
never change Veeky Forums

If you get hard looking at slutty looking girls wearing tight yoga pants then you're a faggot, if that's what it takes to get you sexually aroused then you're a pussy.

I can only get hard seeing a pretty girls with a big cock near hear. That's because I've desensitized to the female body and I've made it to the next level.

>pretty girls with a big cock
So, futa?

girls don't go to the gym early in the morning bro

join the 7-9am crew

>old people taking up the leg curl machine

Every time

I meant to say pretty girls that is near a big cock, whether it's her getting fucked.

yea 340 on leg press is lightweight lmao

5 A M
A
M

Yeah but not for a grill

youtube.com/watch?v=F0PNjgIMMx0

Fall down on your knees and pray for forgiveness from your goddess.

women irrevocably ruin everything.

16thpbp

Am I the only one who thinks that for a woman to really benefit from squatting heavy (in terms of aesthetics), she has to have pretty good hip/leg/ass to begin with, at least in terms of for and proportion?

It seems to me that a girl that started with no ass (therefore no ass fat ) will just grow a muscly ass with no real fat on it. Or a girl with a mediocre ass just puts on muscle to the point of looking like a greek statue. Its cool if you wanna fuck man ass (no homo) but personally I dont think most chicks will get anything out of actual heavy squats.

you are aware you're a male and can ask to work in

also
>doesn't want women working out for dem legs and dat ass

Girls look much better when they're feminine. I go to a big state school and the gym is filled with roasties. They hog up the squat rack but don't actually squat. They'll "warm up for 15 minutes" by bending over a lot and then maybe do a set of baby weight... get some water and leave to go to the stretching area where tyrone can watch them spread their pussys for him.

Real lifter girls look like pathetic dudes in composition and are unflattering unless you have latent homosexual tendies.

4 a.m master race

that looks like a dude

>go to gym
>its literally all old people
>squat rack, bench, everything is always free
>literally the only thing being used are the bikes and isolation machines

is there anywhere I can order one of these?

>women use the chin-up assist for leg presses