Best fast food restaurants which will give good calories without all the bad shit?

Best fast food restaurants which will give good calories without all the bad shit?

Panera and subway. But you have to make sure you don't buy the bad shit there.

chipotle

what do you recommend from subway, there's one like 5 minutes away from me I can go rn

There are NO healthy fast food restaurants faggot just accept youre eating salty shit with macros

Btw best is panera chipotle and your local chicken shack "surf and turf" burger

no chipotle near me

I never said healthy you retard I asked which fast food places will give good calories considering that fast food is shit

Italian BMT with lettuce tomato onion black Olive and sweet onion sauce. I put baked lays chips in the sandwich to mane

thanks brah gonna go get this in a bit

Daily sodium intake complete in one chicken and bean burrito

A rotisserie chicken from a grocery store is $5.

Unironically McDonalds, most bodybuilder eat there.

yeah big macs have excellent macros and taste good. a little bit expensive though.

in n out is also tasty and not too bad for you, plus cheaper if you have it near you

OP here, McDonalds has always been really fucking good. If I have the money I usually order a double cheeseburger no sauces, and a chicken burger with no mayo.

>chicken burger
britbong? here in america we call chicken patties in hamburger buns "chicken sandwiches"

>mfw I get a chicken burrito with brown rice, pinto beans, and guac

spicy italain with deluxe meat

spinach onions banana peppers oil and vinegar

costco or WINCO 5 dollar rotisserie

Taco bell is actually pretty decent if you know what to order. Obviously all the cheesy shit is horrible, but the "power menu" stuff is actually probably the healthiest fast food you can get

Panders, subway and the others here have hella sodium, so make sure to drink enough water after.

Yes.

Crunchwrap no meat sub beans is my go to.

my nigger, except thats over 1000 calories.