ITT: We post our arm workouts

ITT: We post our arm workouts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7peGTsSxXeU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>isolating arms

I got an arm workout tomorrow. Fuck me up guys

One or two exercises with one or two extremely intense sets to failure (true, complete failure) is more effective than this trash.

For instance:
BB curl: 2xF
Preacher curl: 2xF

If you feel like vomiting you did it right. If you can do more than 15 reps increase the weight.

Lemme guess, you're the fool that thinks Bench is enough to give you 18" biceps?

> no triceps

This. Triceps are actually more important to large arms than biceps. They give it that "full" look. Too bad there are no enjoyable tricep lifts. Behind the head DB extensions, cable tricep extensions, the machine, or skullcrushers. They're all either boring or unfun

youtube.com/watch?v=7peGTsSxXeU
do these and cgbp

> BIG BICEPS WORKOUT
DURRRRRRRRRHURRRR WHEY U NO DOEH TRICEBZ ?????

I just do pull-ups and curl after back day.

Close grip/dips/Skull crushers on chest.

Tis enough.

>posts a whole arm
>biceps only

If you only do biceps then you're clinically retarded.

I find skullcrushers very fun, also tricep dips are good too. Them over the back of the head while standing extentions are fucking terrible though.

I do the behind the head ones. They're easy to just throw in with my other DB accessories. Only problem is that I don't think they work all of the tricep heads because the inner portion of my triceps feels a little lacking but the outer head is looking good.

You the type of jabroni that does legs on his chest day

I don't have a chest day because I'm full body master race. If you work biceps but not triceps, you're an idiot.

Preacher curl 6x12 ss w/ single arm db Tri ex 6x12

Rope curl 6x12 ss w/ single arm rope pushdown 6x12

Rope hammer 6x12 ss w/ skull crusher 6x12

Bb curl 4x8 ss w/ close grip bench 4x8

All lifts 2-3 drops

>6x12

Jesus Christ, if you do all of those same day, then I feel bad for your tendons

Assisted one-armed pull-ups.

I unironically do this in my gym. By the end of my bicep sets I'm grunting out of necessity, sweat pouring down my forehead. My last rep is always as clean as possible but inevitably my arm is super shakey and it's taking absolutely all of my concentration just to finish the rep.

I'm sure people look at my like I'm retarded but I don't care because I'm bigger than them.

Skull crashers and dips are pretty fun

Skull crashers always have me on the edge of my seat though. I'm always worried that the bar will fall on my face and break all my teeth or something

is there really a difference between all of those curl workouts?

At the end of the day, you're just curling, standing, sitting, curling a db or bb, what's the difference?

Pretty much this too. There's really no safe way to fail a Skullcrusher either.

you're not more concerned they'll crush your skull?

Never heard of close grip bench? best tricep exercise if you do it right

Head activation. Your bicep has two heads with separate activation types. Regular DB curls won't activate both to their fullest potential

Do it with dumbells and literally just drop them, you arent holding them over your face, they are to either side of your head

i just do 3-4 sets of some type of curl variant at the end of most workouts (usually 3x a week)

works just fine, triceps already get hammered from high volume of benching and some LTEs and pushdowns

I would use DBs if I do them. I just stick with either the machine or behind the head

Do weighted dips. There's no better way to train triceps than dangling 100lbs by a chain between your legs like the balls of Zeus and repeatedly hoisting yourself.

The machine?

I do it with the preset weight bars and just lower it down to the ground if I fail. I only do 30kgs though.

>6 fucking exercises
>for a meme muscle
>gym.legends
>instagram fitness
You are not serious, are you op?

There is nothing unique about this workout. Literally no reason to do all of those different exercises. You get the exact same effect by just doing 20 sets of EZ bar curls, which you shouldn't even ever do. Isolating biceps like this is such a meme.

Fucking broscience trash

My only isolated arm workouts are

Curl bar 3x8
Weighted dips 3x8

Obviously I do bench and rows and shit too which contribute a bit to arms as well but I shouldn't have to do a fuckton of isolated arm stuff unless I want gigamassive arms right?

Tricep extension machine. Convenient if you have one.

I feel bad for your spine you deadlifting squathog.

>muscle recruitment is bro science

I fucking hate summer

>everyone who disagrees with me is a summerfag

You probably only work chest and do crunches to get (((fit))) to go rangerrrrs

>not knowing muscle recruitment
>calls it broscience because of his lack of knowledge

get your close grip bench to 315 then come talk to me about arm isolation lol

12-15 sets of bicep/tricep supersets

aka "the guido pump"

Why the fuck would someone do so many bicep curl variations? All you're doing is contracting a single muscle, what possible good would come from going from sitting to standing or switching from barbell to dumbbell? Why do three sets of incline bench curls then three sets of concentration curls instead of just six sets of either? Who the fuck does 19 sets of curls?

I'm so mad.

post arms

Triceps are the best brah

Flex-a-'cep: 3x5

dyel detected

He's right though. Any true lifter who's been at it for years can tell you from experience that there's very little difference between all the different types of bicep curls. You can broscience all you want but it won't change reality.

he said arm workouts, not bicep workouts