Coworkers compete to see who takes the most steps everyday

>coworkers compete to see who takes the most steps everyday

If you can't show your dominance in a fucking walking competition, you should just give up honestly.

What job friendo?

Do you have a gym at work?

We have a fitness center in the office and I will get to see the gym in a month. Not sure how big it is but from what I have seen in the building the floor with the fitness center is huge

The thing that worries me is working out in front of coworkers....

Might be an odd situation to be in, but could be a good bonding situation

Maybe I shouldn't tell anyone I pin test, weekly...

Why is that bad? They're thinking about getting less shitty and they're coming up with ways to motivate eachother to succeed.

So what? You sound like the person who wears his fitness hobby on his sleeve like a douche, and lesser form of exercise like walking is apperently "too easy" for you, so you make a thread to Veeky Forums to seek approval for placing yourself on a pedestal. Get fucked, op.

Just walking around is not exercise and by counting steps they kid themselves into thinking they are doing exercise and forgo doing actual exercise.

>6000 is "impressive"

walking is exercise. its low intensity cardio. it burns calories.

Walking isn't exercise

Walking a mile at about a 15 minute pace burns 150 calories, retard.

>I-I can't. I don't want to lose my gains.

it still burns calories

Wow! 150 calories!
That's less than a Snickers bar!

>coworkers have competition to see who has the most sips everyday

>one of the most efficient ways to burn calories
>"heh that's nothing"

150 calories for 7 days is slightly less than 1/3 of a lb for 15 minutes effort a day.

Being asleep burns calories
Is falling asleep also exercise?

I had a sips bond with a female that worked in the same office. Felt good man.

If you are overweight walking long distances can work up a sweat. If you are in shape you're not going to work very hard just from walking. Regardless if you're getting 16k+ steps every day it's definitely much better than getting no form of exercise. These people are encouraging a healthy lifestyle change and while it may not be much its a step in the right direction. Some of you guys are assholes but I say if it gets even one of them to fully commit to a healthy lifestyle then it's worth it

skedaddle fagaggle

Sleeping doesn't burn calories, being alive does. You just happen to be alive while you sleep. Get out of here on dumb faggot.

So being alive is exercise?

>he doesn't count his steps on a daily basis
It's like you are trying to not make it.

And if that 150 Cal's is below your TDEE then you are technically cutting you huge faggot

Worked in a warehouse and we did this, most I did personally was 22 miles in a day, average was 10-12 a day.

It's definitely a struggle

these are the kind of people who count steps but don't bother to count calories.

I'm supporting the point that it's exercise you cunt, learn to read.

>steps are measured with a Fitbit because everyone has them now
>men have an advantage because the Fitbit counts fapping as walking
>literally becomes a wank-off

>workdays I do 13k steps at least
>Days off I do 5k+
What kind of sedentary work do you do where you barely move at all when at work?

if there was a small gadget that would count your caloric intake during the day people would count calories too

My girlfriend did this with me, was a way of having an excuse to talk to me. Both wore fitbits.

Where do you work user?

Bigboy job.

there is literally not a single thing wrong with this

your gf needed an excuse to talk to you?

>coworkers start talking or mentioning anything about their personal lives

>
>So being alive is exercise?

In futility for some maybe.

Walking is an exercise you retard. Walking raises heart rate and increases caloric burning

I'm not a low-test that bends over to women, i hardly show them any attention so i never started conversations with her.

I only worried about gym, and motorcycles.

sleeping actually burns a shit ton of calories.

>falling for the low test meme this hard

dial it back captain autism

Only an inferior man throws his attention at a woman, your attention has to be earned and not given.

why would you be dating a woman you haven't yet deemed worthy of your autistic attention

But that is wrong, if she is your girlfriend she would have earned your attention long ago. What don't you get you thirsty dog?

I guarantee this guy is a closet tranny.

I'm an engineer

You're a fucking retard who doesn't understand testosterone or healthy relationships. You don't move in with someone and then just ghost them. If she's still with you, it's probably because you've been emotionally abusive.

Low-test detected.

What did you do over the weekend

>Questions they never ask you

>TFW they start mumbling and whispering near you

>2016+1
>Not being abusive to keep your ho in check

>beat my dick
>227 steps taken
D E V I L I S H
E
V
I
L
I
S
H

This guy is right but none of us will admit it

wrong. the human body has specifically evolved so that walking and jogging are as efficient as possible. walking will not do shit for you and anyone who thinks walking is exercise or healthy is fucking retarded. fucking hell in the army ranger school i fucking fell asleep while walking and ran into the guy in front of me on a short halt. it happens all the time

>Veeky Forums working office job
>fidget leg all day
>50,000+ steps a day
I thought it was a neat thing to give a shit about a few years ago but quickly threw that shit away

Jesus

You must be such a fun guy

If you're overweight walking is a good form of exercise, doctor even recommended

My dad's airforce base had a program called "Fit For Life." They would give employees a designated time window to do cardio. I think that's how it worked. My dad would use this chance to briskly walk a few miles around the base while getting paid for it!

Most of his coworkers used this as an excuse to leave the base and stuff their faces etc. I guess that was against the rules, since it pissed off whatever civilian or military guy who runs things off. It got cancelled as punishment and now my old man doesn't have the free time to exercise.

>bbb-bbahh u must be so fun
>bbba bahh you don't shower random whores with attention

Dumb cunt and a half.

That's pretty sad, user

You consider your girlfriend to be a random whore?

I've been walking 7-10 miles daily for 3 months, and along with eating under TDEE I've dropped 35 pounds.

I know you don't care, but "walking isn't exercise" is one of the reasons I never walked seriously before. Had I known it was actually great exercise I might have started earlier. Fuck you pal.

>Taking things out of context

Even bigger dumb cunt than i thought.

Congrats user, I agree that walking is exercise

Don't eat snickers bars you fat cunt. Problem solved.

No... no user the context was that you don't talk to your gf ever, because you are high test and definitely not because you are an APD cunt.

You then made fun and implied he showered random whores with attention because he took issue with you not talking to your gf.

Your relationship with your gf was the entire context.

...oh fuck where do you work?

>Your relationship with your gf was the entire context.

Oh, i love my gf tbqh.

>tfw one of the strongest and smartest guys I know just died in a motorcycle accident
Shit's dangerous af

>coworkers talk about not eating another coworkers birthday cupcakes because of their diet while drinking soda

Best part was my aunt asked me why it seems like everybody in our office gets fat. Maybe it's because you exclusively stock potato chips and soda in the fridge??

>pure autism
wow. someone needs to do the people around you a favour and kick you off that motorbike at full speed. with a pickup truck.

I can tell his gf is fat.

so does clapping

"today on pinterest"

lol how sad. dude autism.

>chips in the fridge

You're absolutely correct, but I want to upload my insecureties on people that can't talk back

How is this a real person

Is this wizard/normie hybrid shit the only way to achieve true power?

t. fatty who justifies their shitty diet by walking 5 minutes occasionaly

>emotionally abusive
aka being dominant and alpha
low test cuck detected

Desk job my girlfriends mother is one of those fatties who's constantly trying new fad diets and claims shes into fitness but couldn't hold a routine to save her life.

Don't ever tell normies you roid. The stigma is too big