The way I see it there are 2 possible scenarios after the fork

The way I see it there are 2 possible scenarios after the fork.

1. BTC dumps because people go back into altcoins. And if you pick the right alts you'll make some serious gains. HOWEVER not every alt will go up, just look at what happened after the last fork.

2. Faith in Bitcoin is restored after the fork. Bitcoin dominance continues going up. 90% of alts continue bleeding. BTC keeps climbing.

1 is more likely but I'm not confident enough to sell any of my BTC desu.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/TnFfsU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that's photoshopped here's the real one

> 2. Faith in Bitcoin is restored after the fork.
What faith was lost you fags. People are literally jumping in front of the BTC train for free coins. They dont care whether or not Segwit2x is a hostile fork. #1 will definitely happen and i will profit nicely.

I'm now 25% alts, 75% btc. I'll probably continue the shift this week. I don't care about B2X. Even though it might be a marginal improvement for Bitcoin, it's not worth shifting the BTC brand.

I'm with Charlie Lee's fatass

which alts do you guys think have the most potential post fork

well fuck. I dont know if i would feel worse selling my 0.06$ BTC too early or never buying them at all.

Siacoin, Factom, Monero, LINK, Decred
imo

I like NEO for potential China news. It's just a safe one that also has mooning potential because of it

I like LISK for it's rebranding and "news" at their meetup. In August I rode the wave from $2 to $8 that was fueled by rebranding anticipation. I'm expecting a similar wave to happen once the BTC fork pump finishes (possibly soon?)

LINK cuz Veeky Forums lol

i already sold my btc

S do you get one b2x for each btc you hold yes or no?
That's all i care about regarding this fork meme

Who cares what chubby satoshi thinks.

Litecoin is a shitcoin

same here. join us discord.gg/TnFfsU

I'm setting my buy orders for alts. All in. Non of this fork nonsense.

Hopefully they will fill when Bitcoin pumps to ~7800
We still got well over a week.

Monero

what is use case of bitcoin?
To sell later for higher price?

So it will either go up or down? Thanks for the mind blowing insight.

Yes. Value storage is the universally accepted use of bitcoin at the moment. No one believes anymore it will be used as currency. ETH projects are way better suited for that.

>BTC will either go up or down after the fork, its the only two outcomes I see

Really retard?

Well it can also go sideways dummy

>flow back to ltc
the same way it will flow back to shitcoins like verge too, sure chareeree

Salt is going to explode.