Eating Veeky Forums, Homeless edition

I will be living out of my car for about a month, what are some good ways to eat Veeky Forums without refrigeration or a stove?

Nuts, bananas, canned foods, whatever the church/food-bank gives you, whatever you find in dumpsters behind super markets.

How the fuck did nothing go wrong in that webm?

Buy fresh milk every morning.

Nice webm, it's almost impossible for something like that to not end in tragedy.

Raw vegetables, canned fish, campfire cooking.

How would I go about campfire cooking without harassment? Those little grills at parks?

>homeless
>how to Veeky Forums
get your priorities in check, fucko

Waiting for new apartment to vacate. Just don't want to shell out for temporary living arrangements

Firstly calculate accurately what excess funds you need from living in your car for a month and what a temporary living arrangement would cost you.
Furthermore you have to take in account the inconvenience this kind of lifestyle brings with it.
Is it really worth the 50 or 100 bucks you're saving? Do you can afford to lose 50-100 bucks?

Buy most of your groceries daily. temperature and humidity in cars meet rarely their storing requirements and ruin most of fruits and vegetables fast.

Most fruits/vegetables require washing. If this liberal use of water is not possible peel them and use disposable paper tissues. wet them and clean your hands and whatever youre using.
being clean is hard under this circumstances but absolutely neccessary.

disposable wet wipes, the kind for cleaning kitchen/bath surfaces.
babywipes for face/hands and keeping your bunghole a little bit cleaner for this adventure since taking a shower is much more inconvenient.

Nuts and seeds. Clean and easy.
Dried fruits, also clean and easy.
Bananas and if you can try apples
Eisbergsalad, throw away the outer leaves, cut the core in quarters or eights and eat it without washing. Depending on temperature it can last you the whole day, probably even til next day.
carrots are nice. Wash or peel them.

If you somehow can get hot water use it wisely.
You still might want to eat ramen or whatever gives you a little warmth in the evening.

>that webm

holy shit, im surprised that worked

Just suck some dick for money op

go buy a lot on a campground. Its cheap, you get access to bathrooms with showers and shit, convenience store on camp grounds, outlets if available, and some now even have wifi.

I can't fucking believe that truck didn't plunge into the water.

Where can you live for only 50-100 dollars a month user?
Thank you user

Ask /k/

why weapons?

sry, didn't take in account that living in your car for a month saves you a months worth rent, power and water.

if living in your car for a month costs you 100 bucks more than it would usually then you basically lose 100 bucks plus the inconvenience of this kind of lifestyle.

the idea is that lets say a temporarily arrangement would cost you X bucks

you basically subtract those numbers and get
100bucks + inconvenience = Xbucks =>
=> inconvenience = X-100 bucks

so the inconvenience from living in your car for a month versus losing X-100 bucks for a temporary living arrangement.

I dunno where you live. Around here (southern Ontario) there's plenty of woods.

Alternatively, get a small gas camping grill.

They seem to talk about living outdoors more than Outdoors does for some reason. Plus, with their SHTF thing, they have guides on long term living in urban areas without resources. I lived in a trailer with no electricity or water for a month this summer in Florida. I don't own a car, so prepping saved my ass.

Jerky, nuts, canned tuna, canned beans (cold)

Doomsday preppers know their way around non-perishable, high-nutrient foods

vandweller here. You can get a butaine stove for like 25$ at wallmart.

Jerky, Nuts, pickled eggs, buy veggies and eat that day or next, canned food.

Big thing to keep in mind is the sodium of all these things.

>Doomsday preppers know their way around non-perishable, high-nutrient foods

This. Go check out /k/.