Gf going to a gym

>gf going to a gym
>she's constantly being hit on by other gym goers

Just a matter of time til she finds someone much better than me right?
How the fuck do I stop worrying about that?

go to the gym, make the guy who's better than you the future you

get better yourself, is it that hard to grasp? this is basic (animal) instinct

if you see a male animal in the wild get his mate taken from him by a stronger male and he doesnt do anything about it, you laugh at him

now do you want to be the guy she laughs at with her future buff boyfriend or do you want to laugh with her at weak shits who think they have a chance with your girl?

c'mon

I've been lifting for almost 2 years now man.
I'm still insecure

You sound like my gf when I'm at the gym, just trust her you pussy

Then keep it up man. Don't frame it like some guy is trying to take your girl, frame it like the other guy wants your girl because he's jealous of you having her. Use the jealousy of other men to both motivate yourself in the gym and get over your insecurities. Other dudes want to be you, my man, relish it

Your only option is to be as confident and secure as you possibly can about this, as if it doesn't bother you in the slightest.

Did she tell you this or did you ask?

What was her tone like when she told you?

This is kind of where the abundance mindset comes in. Most women know they could get a lot of guys, but she chose you for a reason.

Whereas most guys don't have that luxury and act insecure about losing what they fought hard to get.

You aren't alone man. A lot of girls in that gym prob have boyfriends who feel this way too.

Point is, just know to yourself your gf could possibly have any guy in that gym, but she's with you. And if she wants to fuck that up then fuck her and find a new gf.

think about the type of people who ask how to approach girls on Veeky Forums then realize its the same people who are trying to get your girl

>Implying she doesn't already come home full of chad's cum
Just embrace your cuckoldry man

Time to turn in your natty card

She has told me that some handsome guys have tried to hit on her. That made me anxious.

>Did she tell you this or did you ask?
We were talking about the gym and the topic came up, i asked her if she was getting constant attention from other guys.

>What was her tone like when she told you?
Very casual, not trying to be defensive, almost as if it was a common nuisance.

thingken bout it

This. No sick cunts are worried about your girfriend while they're getting shredded brah. You should be more worried about Chads at the club she frequents with her girls.

She doesn't even go out, let alone drink alcohol.

Yeah but the difference is that you actually have to put some effort into getting a girl, while girls can just choose who to fuck

>decide that looks aren't everything
>date a chubby girl with a kind of messed up face but is sweet and loves to fuck
>she's still a total whore and is hanging out with a personal trainer two months after meeting me

YOu can't win.

fatties are cunts m8 don't fall for it
they're so bitter they will fuck with your reputation with other girls when she realizes she can't keep you

>made me anxious

re-frame it, read my other post here

I'm surprised to see Veeky Forums actually being bros and offering up actually solid advice and not being a bunch of cocks like it would've been 2 years ago. Feelsgoodman

Two questions:
1. How hard was it for you to get her to kiss or more?
2. How "matched" are you in terms of looks. Is there one who is settling for the other in this relationship?

>think ugly people are less promiscuous for some reason
>get proven wrong

Good learning experience you had there.

stop investing yourself so much. realize she could leave you literally any minute. know your hoe. if and when the breakup happens be a fuckin pimp about it my brother. say ok and break off all contact. simple. no emotion.

i've been working out consistently for 2 years and i feel more confident and aggressive than ever. but i have just as much self control.

>she told you that cause she wants to make you concerned. she won that little bullshit thing. "going to the gym" is a "thing" for her, dude. she's a fuckin young girl.
>you shouldn't have asked if she was getting constant attention from guys. but since you did now we know how this went down. thanks for the late info. it still sounds like she wanted to make you concerned. "yeah user and they weren't just any guys they were handsome guys"
yes they are. and if a gf is going to a fuckin club on a girl's night out just dump her. i've met those girls. those are not loyal girls. neither are gym bitches, generally.
at all? what about those male co workers you never heard about? i'm one of them. and no i'm not stealing guy'ses girls, they want my dick. get it? they see eroticism and sexual attraction in guys around them which they see they can't obtain. they FEEL bad about themselves and end up throwing themselves towards guys like me. your girl doens't have to get hit on by any guy. she might be the one who initiates the friendship first.
fuck no gawd knows what the fuck she's eating to make her skin shitty and body fat and makeup heavy. think about it. you're fucking a nasty organism that doesn't take care of herself.

Then your problem has nothing to do with fitness. Deal with your insecurity, you can't lift it away.

don't listen to anything this nutjob says

Be the best she's ever going to get.

explain.

My GF stopped responding to all of my texts all of a sudden making the excuse that she is tired from working all day. What fucking gives man? She says I'm hot, have a good personality, and a big dick, yet she fucking ignores me. She mentions every now and then that she likes to play hard to get which pisses me off.

Should I just stop messaging her and see if she sends me a text after a couple of days?

What are my options bros? I'm a depressed Veeky Forums wage slave that only looks forward to lifting and spending time with my girl :(

cheat on her you dumb fuck.

>women who doesn't bother you with irrelevant shit 24/7
marry her

What the fuck this also happens to me

post body

make her regret playing hard to get

>GF
>in a relationship
>playing "hard to get"

>women logic

get a life and stop texting her

srs. Find some hobbies and focus on yourself. It will improve your confidence, desirability, and relationship.

North Carolina

she's obviously just more secure in the relationship and is out of the honeymoon phase. she's chill, you need to become chill too

>I'm still insecure
Good. Use it to keep lifting. Chances are your gf won't be around forever but your body will. Aim to elevate yourself far above her belt. She won't go anywhere and she'll be the insecure one.

>tfw my gym is full of thicc squat bunnies and autist guys
Luckily my gf goes to a kickboxing place across town
Point being, stop taking gf to gym and get a qt lift buddy user

I'm so insecure and have extreme trust issues that I don't let women get close to me and act like a douche whenever they want something more than sex. Help.

Stop contact and in the meantime, flirt with other chicks. If you can get two or so "friends" to message while with her, your value will skyrocket.

Supply and demand, user. My gfs eyes don't wander because almost all of her friends and even her younger sister at some point have either flirted or made comments about my appearance.

ofc she will date a guy she finds hot, has a good personality, and has a good dick size for her. ofc she will. but that doesn't mean she doesn't not like qualities about you.

i'm almost certain you two lack sexual tension anymore. that excitement is gone. she wants guys she works with. she wants guys in public and at the gym. this makes her feel good. identifying you as a companion does not make her feel better about herself. she feels she is doing nothing wrong. she has been dating you. so she is comfortable with her body to a greater extent than if she was single for months. her imagining hooking up with a co worker or some guy is that much more erotic to her. she has that confidence you have given her. she's juts exploited it and for some reason you are just hanging on here right now.

stop all contact now. at this point who fuckin cares how long it takes her to reply. block her number. if you don't do it now you will either 1. send her another message later on. or 2. she will reply in a day or a few and you will be right there wagging your tale on the welcome mat wondering if you can get back inside that bitch.

there is no happy end solution to this. ok. BEST case scenario. BEST case is you two hook up one or two times more. that's basically it. but all this drama that already happened? it's only going to blow up in your face if you hold on. and YOU are responsible for this at this point in time. break all contact. she will eventually be heart broken, confused, and feel ugly to some degree. even when she finds another guy (if not already) she will still feel ugly and bad about herself because of you. block her as a fuckin contact.

op reply to this so i know where you are at with this shit.

>my girl
>kickboxing
i just have to ask what kind of gym is this exactly?

She smells the insecurity within you and is going to continue to sculpt that thicc booty for Chad and Tyrone. You can almost hear Tyrone at the gym with her yelling in an alpha voice "get down girl COME ON ONE MORE REP FOR DADDY"

Sorry OP it's already to late. Home Depot has a deal going on OSB... start building that cuck shed.

A gym in California user

Tell your gf it's time for her protein injection and whip out dick. It's gotten me blown before just saying

legit kickboxing gym with trainers coaches and fighters is what i mean, or like an all female kickboxing cardio class

>Luckily my gf goes to a kickboxing place across town
Thats not lucky at all, dickhead. Chicks who know dudes that can actually fight are the cockiest bitches around and constantly shitest other guys to gauge their reactions. If she ever starts talking about her "friend" who is an awesome fighter or something or suggestests that a dude she knows can kick your ass, you better think fast on your feet because your masculinity has plummeted in her eyes.

>guy complains about gf getting hit on
>ask for body pics of guy
>Veeky Forums

All female class kek
See above

yo i don't mean to be offense or anything but what does she benefit from going to that gym vs doing other kinds of workouts?
surely there is that comradery aspect, as well as fitness aspect. but wouldn't she be better off at a kickboxing gym? just curious.

She says she needs group classes to motivate her. She's also skinny and has bad cardio from years of asthma so she's starting easy

yo no offense taken

Yo

do you find it odd at all that society is set up in a such a way that females need these kinds of classes? vs if males do sometihng like this it's usually more serious

cringe

Stop being an insecure faggot.

If you're that worried she's going to cheat on you there's obviously other problems in the relationship you're not addressing.

Tips and advice for people who feel insecure at the gym.
Wear sweats and a hoodie if you feel like people are judging you. Most people don't care how you look anyway.
Listen to whatever type of music gets your adrenaline flowing.
Remember if anyone is commenting or judging how you lookuck their opinion they don't matter.
Never forget the first thing you learn when you step in the gym your forever small.
Always research any exercise you do or any supplements you buy.
Leave people behind who make you doubt yourself.

No because that's how women are. If no one sees them work out did they really? Kek

yo I find it odd that females do martial arts when they really should be taking cooking classes. Seriously, finding a female my age (24) who can actually cook is really fucking rare.

Hit enter too soon fml
That's why I don't work out with her. She's always asking for a spot or form check or generally distracting me

Yo you're right yo, my gf can't cook
But we're learning to cook together. Half our meals involve 4 pounds of meat bacon and eggs in some way lel

Yo
>mfw when cooking bacon and eggs on toast for little bro right now

dont fool yourself, it's odd most guys don't cook. People should learn to cook for themselves. It's something everyone should be good at.

yo good point. but is it better for them to be able to cook and do ma? or be able to cook and do cardio kickboxing or yoga?

Does she have big tits or big ass?

>cardio kickboxing or yoga
If they cook and do ma you could cop a spinning back heel for talking shit about their scrambled eggs. Plus flexibility+a light chick in bed is fucking tops.

>tfw kickboxing cardio gf is 5'8 120 pounds soaking wet and can twist into a pretzel
>tfw put her feet up by her ears and came inside her just before the gym today
>can't stop staring at the meaty round ass on the chick next to me in squat rack
I didn't ask for this

He isnt OP

Its hard to do that because yo love that person, you want to be with that person

You want to ask her what is wrong but you think that is too much and that is why you don't do it
You want that she reply and tell you something

You just want a fucking reply from her

That anxiety is killing you

Get your ass in the gym. Get jacked, tan, and juicy as fuck. And when your arms fill out your shmedium shirt she will stay or you will get a hotter girl and she will be full of regret and shame.

This.

Had fatties slander me in the past because I didn't want to commit.

Fuck these backstabbing whores. Ugly or not, all women are the same.

He said he has 2 years lifting

That's really not very long.

You can get a really nice body if you start as skinny

Bulking for 4-5 months then cutting

Trust her, and accept the fact that people will hurt you sometimes. Just as you can't help but look at a nice butt, she can't either. Just like you have a backup plan, she does too.
But you don't go sleeping around right? Neither is she, probably. That defeats the whole point unless someone's digging for gold or just a stupid borderline personality disorder whore.

If you have reason to not trust someone, confront them with your fears. If you don't believe them, break up. There are a fuckload of opportunities in the world, and people stab eachother in the back because communication is hard.

Or if you want to be continue being cucked by your own fears, make a home gym.

You could cheat on her just to feel one step ahead.. or you can dump her!
OR YOU COULD STOP BEING A BETA! Control your bitch.

What if he love her?
If he llver he just want to be with her, you have to prepare yourself mentally to cheat on the person you love

>borderline personality disorder whore
Literally every slut I know hides behind this diagnosis
>fb friends with my guy friend's fwb
>they were fucking while she had a bf who was in rehab for heroin
>she has several dui charges and a Xanax problem
> the bf knew
>she's constantly posting nudes and pics of her making out with girls to instagram
>always posting about open relationships and sucking cock
>has hit on me in front of gf, then hit on gf when I wasn't having it
I think I legitimately want to take her against her will desu

That's because parents don't know how to parent, how to help their children develop a sense of self, an element of something random and something genetic, and they end up being cursed with a 3 year old black and white, delusional thinking process that can never leave them. They do whatever the can to avoid the life shattering fact that they're defective, and their intense emotions.

Just broke up with my cheating, lying borderline Ex-fiance. I gave her everything I had and she sung so much praise on a good day, but they seek escape and claim no responsibility, ever. Because that would mean confronting that ugly shadow. Now she's whoring around and yet asking for me back. Weird shit. Glad I never tolerated any of that and left, no matter how much it still hurts.

If you want to get involved with one, you probably will dismiss the warnings like everyone else. You'll never be able to think of them an equal and they'll just take and take, giving only when it's convenient for them. It's basically everything shitty that people think about women, condensed into a perma-child disease. And when you play into their games, you're not much better despite the good intention.

Most of the serious partners of borderlines are mimicking their own parents relationship too. Remember your submissive parent giving into their partner all of the time? That'll be you, and it'll always be you unless they're the literal 1 in 2,000+ borderlines that can communicate well, understand and commit to always fighting their defect.

I may seem butthurt, but it's a plague.

Sorry for you, lad

That really hurts
Hope you find a new girl and can be happy

Honest question: did the bpd bitch need to be tied up and slapped around? I think id wanna bring that type to heel but thank God I jerk off and forget it
But you're right about the parenting. This bitch posts pics with her dad calling him daddy while licking her lips. It's weird as shit

>manage to get gf into the gym and she eventually gets into the whole culture
>fast forward some months
>some dude always checking her out and she knows
>one day his instagram appears on the suggested friends thing
>tell her about it
>she checks it out
>nigga has half naked pics and with some bitches
>"ew I hate guys like this"
>fast forward not even a week
>our relationship of 4 years was kinda on tiny strings due to studying pressure and all that trash
>she breaks up(to this day I still see it as giving it a bit of time and not breaking up)
>she meets with him to go lift and to make a friend at the gym
>end up kissing
>mid way she regrets it
>tells me this later

welp, and I'm good looking and look fucking good now that my cut is basically done
got bitches all over me but this thing killed me inside and it has been 3 months

Thanks, didn't mean to rant but I did anyway.
The whole ordeal is teaching me more about myself and what I want though, so I thank life for that. The great times were the greatest times in my entire life, but it wasn't healthy or productive.

Heed the warning anons, unless you need a humbling disaster.

She likes to be dominated, choked, carried, tossed around etc. She even had rape fantasies, but in my experience, most girls go crazy over that stuff anyway.
They love risky behavior because they always seek out the escape that exhilaration gives them, much, much more than the rest of us. She never had sex before we dated and was very inexperienced which makes the whole thing odd. Maybe that was another lie, though she was typically a bad liar, which was in part tricky manipulation.
The woman had her good points, but it'll be a long time until she could even hold a job. I want to spit on her, but I wish my memory of her the best.

Fyi she fucked that guy she said she just kissed. This is just how women admit stuff like that. They tell a series of lies which if you are dumb enough to sit through ends in a half-truth admission of guilt.

I'm sorry man, I kinda know that feeling.
Honestly I wish I more than just kinda gay. Stories and experiences make us all think women are absolute shit, childlike beings. Even my own mother used to be a whore so it seems like it's everywhere, but we just have to try our best and have hope that we'll find someone genuine.
Not that guys are flawless, but women seem to wrong men a lot more often. At least now days, especially in court.(When both parents are kinda shitty, the woman always wins.)

Yeah sure it is hard, but if a chick is pulling the hard to get card when you've been in a relationship for a while it's because she doesn't want to fuck you. She is either already fucking someone else, thinking about fucking someone else or is in the act of fucking someone else which is why she hasn't answered. Most women won't gamble, they've already monkeybranched at this point.

Post body. By 2 years you should have decent strength to amaze normies

I know this feel too well. The only time I ever feel even a smidgen of confidence in myself is when I see my reflection at the gym and it never lasts long enough

assuming you really love this girl,

>become the best
>she can no longer find someone better than you

very simple solution.

The dick is always bigger in the other pants.
There's no way to keep her.
Leave her first.

I do this to my gf all the time. I just dont feel like responding to texts about nonsense, especially when I speak to her all the time anyway. Some space is nice. My job is fairly demanding as well. I'll often go all day without responding to her. This is not to say I dont care or it means anything bad.
tl;dr chill brah.

>stupid borderline personality disorder whore
So 90% of women?

The best way to rationalise it is just to remember that the only thing you lost was a whore. She's not worth wasting time over if she's so quick to cheat like that.

It certainly seems like that sometimes.
But we can't give up hope user.
At least I won't. There's got to be some comfy qt out there that's not a lying whore and who will love me back as much as I love them, for once.

Borderline personality disorder is a goddamn incurable plague. These people are diseased for the rest of their life, incapable of altruism and always messing up important things in their lives. They didn't ask to be a permanent 3 year old, but shit is what it is.

Are people supposed to have a backup plan?

Embrace stoicism.

No that's pathetic.

My tip is to never search for a gf ever. When I searched for one, I never had hot girls who wanted me. When I didn't gave a fuck and just wanted to play videogames, work on my motercycle and work out, girls threw themselves at me. They like guys wo seem hard to get.