Flyes of any kind

Flyes of any kind.

Meme or not?

Not

there is no lift that is a meme, if you are lifting you're working something

>flies of any kind

Machine flies are meme tier.

pointless horse shit that only morons who believe in the existence of an "inner pec" would ever waste time on.

seriously, nothing quite says "I'M A CLUELESS, WEAK, VAIN BITCH" like dumbshit flies.

Says the guy who can't bench a plate for reps

STRONG projection from the noodle arm, impotent bitch detected lmao. you couldn't be any more transparent if you tried, you obviously doughy chump.

>not doing barbell flies
>making it
Choose one

You're a dumbass.

You're so easy to spot.

why are you so skinny

triggered dumbshit fly loving idiot spotted. how are your little 20 pound flies working out for you, squirt? do you feel like a big boy yet, or are you still trying to cope with your impotent rage via other useless, shitty "exercises"?

go ahead and share so i can laugh even harder at your puerile expense.

just look at these non-arguments from the brain dead idiots. their safe space has been violated because someone FAR stronger/better than they'll ever be just gave them a healthy dose of reality, but their insecurity just won't let them face the facts.

I-I do flys with 20 pounds.. I'm gonna make it..

You have serious issues mentally. It's obvious you don't do well in social situations so you enjoy coming here to troll to fill your insecurities. It's ok though. Flies mimic the pecs natural movement. Have fun getting the rest of your jollies off on here. You're weird as fuck.

50 lbs here. Cable flies/crossovers really build a nice chest.

>blah blah blah i'm projecting and whining blaaaah blaaahhh please respond to me sir blah blah blah stay out of my safe space

imagine being THIS desperate for a response from your superior.

I usually do dumbbell flies. I have done cable flies before but cables always feel weird. Should I start doing both?

Not a meme. Why you think that OP?

Not the guy you replied but it's a good combination. Usually when I do cable I reduce the weights so it's like a 'resting' exercise.

going heavy on flies is big injury risk

Should I place the cable at shoulder length or at the top of the machine? I don't mind doing them, I just never know correct notch placement

Pretty risky for shoulders on the bench. Best to do them on the floor or use cables.

Flyes give a great stretch. Do 'em just don't go too heavy.

post timestamped pic of your body

Dont dispute until you give it a try. if you want to see fucking juciy chest gains try this:

3x20 chest flys light weight (think 20 lbs dumbells), any weight u can get a really deep stretch with

than do your regular bench press/other chest work. doesnt tire u out but you get a way better pump and chest grows like fuck.

dont believe? then dont try it faggot.

Muscle fibers are in bundles. These are innervated seperatley, and dont run the length of the entire muscle body.

So it is perfectly reasonable to expect certain movments to only contract, or preferentially contract, certain areas if a single muscle body.

This is why prefatiguing muscles is a thing, to force activation of bundles that would not get used otherwise.

So while there isbt a separate 'inner pec' muscle, you can definatley select movments that will activate it more.

Nigger you aren't superior to anyone. You are a narcissist with delusions of grandeur.

you're falling for obvious bait, newfriend

>blah blah blah please respond to me sir blah blah pre canned whining blah blah blah no argument

keep on bitching, dough boy. i've got plenty more laughing to do at the expense of clueless, puerile brats like you.

this but guy^ really needs to get out more, he's fucking weird. imagine sitting at home in your spare time doing this shit.

I'm not a fan of dumbbell flies but I get a sick burn with cables.

lol at this argument

meant this: and this:

prefatiguing has been show to do nothing but increase tricep recruitment for bench press.

How long have you been lifting

When i do flies i get major pain right under my armpit it's hurts. Anyone else have this issue?

I've had pains in the past, try cable flies and work on your form

same wording, same cadence, same reaction picture

this is the same nerd who got blown the fuck out by boardshorts and a few other anons and keeps popping up in threads sperging out over the past few days

thanks for the laughs you pathetic loser

if dumbbell flyes are good enough for Boris Sheiko and his multiple gold medalist powerlifters (including Kirill Sarychev, current bench press record holder) they are good enough for you and clearly have some utility

>bitchy retard spergs out for some reason
>thinks i even bother reading it

here's a pity (you), squirt. treasure it.

well, ""gold medalist"" in a non-olympic context of course

you're the biggest loser on Veeky Forums

have a nice night nerd

Not a meme at all. flex your pecs at the very top of the lift for a second, before coming down again for a little extra pump

He saw a chance a jumped on it. He is just fishing for (you)s. He is ok at it. Try it sometime. Its a cheap thrill being a real prick over the internet. He really spawned more discussion about cable vs dumbbell than anything else.

The best troll is one who is unwittingly helpful

Is doing low weight high volume ok?

There's no significant difference.

If you can maintain impeccable shoulder position

The correct answer is whatever feels better

Deadlift is a fucking meme

Kek

You are the meme if you think Deadlifts are a meme.

You just got memed you fucking meme

flies are a godsend for me, I have uneven pecs, my right pec is bigger than my left, until one day some dude told me "flies flies and more flies"

so I did most of my chest routine on flies, it took a while but it evened it out for me and now my chest looks more developed than it was before.

don't listen to fags that say otherwise. arnold always raved about it too.

I wouldn't fuck with them unless you can at least bench 225 for one rep

I've had pains in the past, try barbell flies and work on your form

>Barbell flies
Kek

Agree...., in part. Because that's subjetive. People often 'feels' some variations of a same exercise with great difference even if they're small.
Also whatever feels more comfortable when executing the movement counts too.

Flyes with machine is the best pec exercise.
Its the only way to isolate them properly, and throughout the whole movement.

DB flyes has a weird strength curve with no ressistances above 45degrees
DOing it with cables improves it a bit but you still get a weird strength curve with good ressistance in a small amount of the range of motion.

Standing cable flyes is the worst. its only for masturbation. You have the same drawbacks as the lying one, but youre also limitted by your bodyweight.