Women can't grow asses unless they alrrady had an ass and didn't get lean...

Women can't grow asses unless they alrrady had an ass and didn't get lean. Hip thrusting heavy weights won't help any girl get an hourglass figure which is why the ones with inferior genetics contort their bodies to look like they have hips/ass.

If you want to look muscly, go ahead, but if you had no ass before lifting, you won't have one after

Braappppppppp

dogballs

is the ass a muscle?

can you build muscle? yes

so you can build up your ass? yes

stfu

girls that dont have wide hips and bubble butt fat storage genetics wont magically gain them, no, but building muscle in the glutes, hammies and outer quads will absolutely make a womens ass and loweer body look better, basically 100% of the time, there is intramuscluar fat as well which increases as you build muscle. instagram models with 250k followers who dont train for shit but have a little glute fat which they flaunt relentlessly while selling booty building programs are cancerous as fuck though.

dogfart

this, there are so many examples on instagram of girls going from no ass to absolutely callipygian

>literally the biggest fucking muscle on our body
>can't grow it

Nigga ya blew it. I was full asslet before lifting and now even tho i consider myself dyel i get random comments on muh joocy ass every now and then

Men can't grow asses unless they alrrady had an ass and didn't get lean. Hip thrusting heavy weights won't help any dude get an hourglass figure which is why the ones with inferior genetics contort their bodies to look like they have hips/ass.

If you want to look muscly, go ahead, but if you had no ass before lifting, you won't have one after

See how fucking stupid you sound? Squats and bulking build asses no matter what.

He's not totally right, but he's not entirely wrong. I have zero ass naturally, which means I have to specifically target it. The result is an ass that is all muscle, which looks significantly different than a mostly fat ass. Mostly muscle asses don't look good on girls; they end up looking blocky and kinda "square", so if a girl doesn't have an ass when she's lean, it will likely never look great no matter how much she trains it. Guys, on the other hand, can have 100% muscle asses and they still look aesthetic, though some girls prefer the shape of a butt with a decent amount of fat in it. The girl in OP's pic is clearly at least 80% fat, and it looks pretty damn good, but very few girls have that kind of genetics.

the woman can do a brazilian lift bum do have a nice ass

if grill plz post butt
if no grill u can post too

No, and it's not big anyway. I went from hank hill to medium small. Now I actually have a butt, but it's still not big.

*BBBRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP*

>ex gf had a bikini just like that
triggered

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now.... BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite..... BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

BRAAAAAAAAP

does someone have the vocaroo?

I had fun googling what that ment

>tfw wide hips
>tfw store fat on ass/legs
>tfw glute dominant on squats
>tfw male

>What are arse implants?

>glute dominant on squats
me too user, fuck this

Reminds me of when i would eat my ex's ass

This just in: genetics are everything! It's the same reason you guys struggle to get a gf and i've had my last two pieces approach me. It's why women think you're creepy but laugh at my shit jokes and grab my arm.

Good job

>tfw come to Veeky Forums now for the sole purpose of giggling at brapposting

where did my life so wrong

OP here.
You get it.
There needs to be fat there so that when you lift and build muscle, it looks like my OP pic and sits high versus looking like cottage cheese. Muscle butt and no hips looks like shit.

pics needed.

Can men grow goodlooking butts if they didn't have them before lifting?

Squats and diddlies seem to to diddly-squat for me.

Hips are the key.

The only ones who like big asses are clinically retarded men, and other women.
If your goal isn't to get knocked up by a retard or instill petty jealousy, there's no point in ass training.

>girl is at least 80% fat
holy shit

Women want attention and asses get attention online

do any of you unironically have fart fetish? have you ever tried it with a girl?

well thats a lie mate my sister had 0 ass a year ago but since then shes been going gym and now she has ass.

She's been swallowing chads super cum friendo. That's what gave her that estrogen boost

Kek

That's because squats and deads are EXTREMELY overrated for glute development

Hip thrusts blows both movements the fuck out.

They are great for quads and hammies but not really your ass unless you're going ATG

1/2

chad's super cum contains estrogen? Does he cum straight soy protein?

What if I don't want big hamstrings?

>callipygian
Learned a new word today. Gonna use this in when talking dirty with a Harvard trap

Then replace deadlifts with hip thrusts