Stupid shit your gym enforces

Ill start
>cant wear bandanas
>cant wear sunglasses
>cant clap your hands

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FOx81aG-EN4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why the fuck would you wear sunglasses indoors anyways?

Mommy doesn't like when I squat in my underwear.

>have to wear shoes

Fuck shoes

>not allowed to squat or DL without a trainer that charges 50$ an hour

This. Squatting barefoot feels muuuuuuch better

Holy shit what gym?

>can't do standing OHP

>no chalk

>No bags allowed outside the locker rooms
I know it's to prevent shootings, but let's be real here. Nobody is going to shoot up a fucking gym full of people who turn themselves into gorillas via chemical injections and anger issues.

i thought it was to prevent concealing and stealing gym stuff. Whoever heard of gym shootings?

Why the fuck shoot up a gym? Theres so much equipment that bullets would just ricochet off everything

Yeah, you're going to leave the gym with a barbell and a few pl8s sitting in your bag. Nobody will notice.

>no tattoos (In Japan)

One of my buddies could join me at the gym, but the no tattoos rule forces him out. He's from New Zealand, he's not fuckin' yakuza.

Can't wear bananas?

Someone could take the smaller plates or the dumbbells

gym banned running on the treadmills, nothing faster than 6kmph, becasue the gym is above a bookstore/cafe

my gym has 5 5kg plates and 3 2.5kg plates...

>can't go outside where there is a spacious area dedicated for lifting if you're lifting more than 25lb dumbbells
>can't film even only yourself

No manlets in the lifting zone

mine has this. Instructor told me that it's because if a weight drops on your foot it's safer. What a load of fucking bullshit

My gym says that I can't use my unopened sips to save a bench and squat rack while I do biceps.

Currently looking for a new gym

A lot of kiwis have tattoos covering almost entire body face and all

I would one your sips and do use the bench

wtf that is gay as fuck, is 3.78 miles per hour

My gym doesn't enforce shit. There's lists of rules on the walls but all of the personal trainers are skellingtons and I've never seen them approach anyone about anything. For example chalk is not allowed but all the fat old guys use it anyone. Pretty comfy.

>Can't lift in workboots

Yeah, he's Maori so he has a traditional tattoo as a sleeve. His brother has a fucking giant one all up his arm and over his back, it's rad as hell.

>cant clap your hands

youtube.com/watch?v=FOx81aG-EN4

>be american
>go to gym
>get shot

>get shot by a roid dart from gym safari hunters

no deadlifts, no grunting or dropping weights no chalk

They feel like they need signs all over the gym to enforce
>No naked training
>No masturbating in the showers
>No spitting on the floor
>No masturbating in the tanning beds

>my gym
>enforcing anything
weights everywhere and some people literally stink like fucking rotten cheese, i think i'm going to a third world gym

>at gym
>this song comes on
>lose membership instantly